What's new

How do you like me now?

R

Ryka

Since I have brought a few different parts of my mind to the front, do you like me the way I am, or do you miss Lila's more calm, less touching-all=the-time side?

I did this in a different place where I was usually Luca and people didn't like Lila's robotitude, which is interesting. In the shout, no one really... notices or cared that much. But that just makes me more curious.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score
Re: How do you like me now?

I'll just make a short comment to remind that it was primarily obsessing over and talking about who did or didn't like you for whatever reasons that initially put a lot of people off you in the first place. The persona stuff has never actually been the real issue. So go ahead and enjoy your new persona, but remember to be relaxed and stuff.

Like the new avatar. '-'

OP
R

Ryka

To the brat that likes to remain anonymous through the rep system: I am not hiding. This is me. I try to explain it, but I am DEFINITELY not hiding. Trust me. Also, please if you have something to say, don't be a weirdo and do it on an anonymous medium. Come out of your shell!

As for Squiddy, okay. I'll try to be relaxed. :3

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

I want you to be my waifu.

OP
R

Ryka

Heehee. :p

So far, my change seems to be well respected! The thread title made people a little upset though, sorry!

People who are hung up on my "attention seeking" since day one of my existing here seems to have gained their ire with my experiment. People never change sometimes. =w=

But those who don't get their feelings hurt whenever I try something different seem to like this side very well! I might stay like this a little longer, just to see how people are when I go back to Lila. Since Lila is forever going to be my ULMF name in all honesty. Who knows I might bring both people as two entities to play a little once in a while!

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

I have to say that I don't know you very well, but you seem like a good person, regardless of which persona is at the forefront.

But that's sort of the problem I think at least some people have. A persona like Lila or Luca is something like a lens or filter that you put between yourself and the rest of the world. They may be different, but what comes through is still you, just in a different way.

I honestly like that idea of being able to switch personalities depending on the situation, but I can understand that some people might think it's superfluous or a way of acting out to get attention. Those people, I think, are having difficulty looking past the lens to see that, regardless of how you present yourself, you're still you.

I can't say I prefer Lila over Luca partly because I don't feel like I've gotten to know either very well, but mainly because, like I said above, you seem like a good person and that is true regardless.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is this like role-playing over the forum except there is no game just changing how the way you post or no?

Real me or not, its pretty common for people to change personalities a lot anyway. If I look back of my past self I can say my personality changed a lot. Its part of maturing anyway.

hotlynks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'll just make a short comment to remind that it was primarily obsessing over and talking about who did or didn't like you for whatever reasons that initially put a lot of people off you in the first place. The persona stuff has never actually been the real issue. So go ahead and enjoy your new persona, but remember to be relaxed and stuff.

Like the new avatar. '-'
:eek: that's honorable its almost as bad as those people who post mispeled words lol :p I know misspelled that word :D

Lenneth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

We never talked that much, but I find you a nice person from what I've seen!
And you just reminded me I gotta make sum Lila fanart of mine.

Lenneth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As promised, there ya go. All yours!