What's new

RPG [吹溜 / hukidamari] 討魔の乙女 / The Evilslayer Maiden (RJ212976)

Diego

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Kinda disappointed there are no new scenes for the side characters. I was hoping new content regarding the redhead and the cyborg.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So I used my old (complete) save but I can't seem to get the new Bad End. I know I have the demon stone but I selected both options to not use it and I still just get the normal ending. Unless I'm missing something, any one what happened?

abc3699874

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
3.02 jap version (not translated)
mega.nz/#F!K0xyiKrQ!zciZbRqrgBsjEHS48h5PWA

credits to an anon from some other site
the link is dead, do you have another?

seraphiel722

Reputation score
the link is dead, do you have another?
Tried looking again at the hgg thread in four c h a n. apparently link's dead and there hasn't been a reupload. you could try to keep visiting the thread and hope someone posts a new link.

wardog1

Reputation score
Just to clarify, the jp version is the latest at 3.02 but the eng version hasn't been updated nor translated yet; is that correct?

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
version 3.02 with full gallery open, someone has full gallery unlock save files to share please?

Kantoraketti

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
I think 2.02 is the newest just I haven't played any older versions so I'm not sure which scenes were added to the current version but I do remember someone saying that they were bathhouse ones I think which you unlock by doing a good chunk of the janitors requests so If anyone can unlock those with etigoya save probably finish it all. I 'll have a go in a bit and edit this post see if that is all of them might be a bit because need to reinstall the game

EDIT: Managed to use etigoya save and put a couple of mine in to unlock that last stuff they were different scenes but its all done 100% save I took out all my save files out to make it quicker to download

Can you reupload it man? The link is dead i can't download it

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can you reupload it man? The link is dead i can't download it
Sorry would like to help but cant reupload cause I've uninstalled the game since then But the save I uploaded was taken down by Mega for copyright reasons so thats why the link wont work

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
link from eyny
use at your own discretion

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Kagura Games kinda stealth released their Localization of this a few days ago.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Kagura Games kinda stealth released their Localization of this a few days ago.
Don't really get what's the point of translating the game since there's already a fan translation of it, but I guess they're trying to market the game more known publicly in the western market? The rebuttal of picking up the title is that most gamer will know where to look for h-games, and they will probably know how to patch the English version in, so personally I don't think the publishing of the game was worth it...

P.S. Checked the discord, and sentiment from people on it was half and half, with one half of the people already know about the fan translation and/or played the game, and the other not knowing about the game.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Don't really get what's the point of translating the game since there's already a fan translation of it, but I guess they're trying to market the game more known publicly in the western market? The rebuttal of picking up the title is that most gamer will know where to look for h-games, and they will probably know how to patch the English version in, so personally I don't think the publishing of the game was worth it...

P.S. Checked the discord, and sentiment from people on it was half and half, with one half of the people already know about the fan translation and/or played the game, and the other not knowing about the game.
Or you can just buy the game to support the circle in hopes that other games by them will also be translated? Let's be real, piracy is ALWAYS an option so those who buy the games only do so to support.