What's new

Humbid0 Games

destro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Adding key-items

You cannot add items to the game's database, because the only way to add items that actually do anything would be to edit the source code of the game.
But at any time during the game, you can easily add items to the player's inventory that don't do anything. I often do this for things like keys and story items.

Ok just wondering

Last edited:

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Humbid0 Games

Is there any idea when there is going to be an update? As far as i can see there hasnt been one since about febuary of 2012.

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

My mistake, i was referring to when the pokemon game was going to be updated as all i can find is the 2-2-13 demo. i assume it wasnt dropped as there are recent update posting i found, just not sure as to how to get the newer version, i possible.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

My mistake, i was referring to when the pokemon game was going to be updated as all i can find is the 2-2-13 demo. i assume it wasnt dropped as there are recent update posting i found, just not sure as to how to get the newer version, i possible.
Be patient, most of us have been eager for the pokemon game, plus his remake of guardia forest. I, at least, can say that I'm swimming in a pool of saliva xD

darkmavrik1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Haven't been able to get on site for a while now tried Explorer Firefox and Google and even my smartphone so its not browser and the is it me site says its up so i don't know what to do. Even the twitter links can't find the server

Last edited:

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It seems to be working now.

Maybe you were trying to access the old website?

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
New Pokemon hentai game! (2014)

Download links:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey mate!
Long time no see. Is this the full version? o.o

Edit* Does anyone have the latest save from the previous version? I lost my saves...

Last edited:

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Old saved games won't work. I changed too much stuff around.
But that's okay. You'll want to play through previous areas. I added a TON of stuff to them.

It's not a full 100% complete version. I mainly added Vermillion city.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Old saved games won't work. I changed too much stuff around.
But that's okay. You'll want to play through previous areas. I added a TON of stuff to them.

It's not a full 100% complete version. I mainly added Vermillion city.
Thanks a lot for the info ;)

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Fixer-upper

I just fixed a game-breaking glitch at one of the camp areas in the game.

The of the game has been updated with the fix.

Alternatively, you can just download the corrected level file...

... and put it into the "levels" folder.

Zaiketsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh wow, I had no idea you were still working on this. I thought you abandoned it without saying anything or something.

Akumanoko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The team rocket giant robot event doesn't seem to trigger in this version.

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Everything has worked fine for me so far but I'm not sure if the interrogation scene in vermilion is as far as it has gotten so far or not but I get stuck in the room unable to get out after she is done.

edit: Ok apparently this only happened when the ask balloon appeared on the screen and then the scene happened. It worked fine if you can talk quick enough without the ask balloon appearing.

Last edited:

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The team rocket giant robot event doesn't seem to trigger in this version.
That may or may not be a glitch.
The Cerulean ambush is only supposed to Trigger if you first go through the Rock Gang hideout in Pewter and free the Tauros.
If you skip the hideout, or leave without freeing the Tauros, then Team Rocket doesn't have any reason to ambush you. You know... continuity and all that.

Humbird0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Everything has worked fine for me so far but I'm not sure if the interrogation scene in vermilion is as far as it has gotten so far or not but I get stuck in the room unable to get out after she is done.

edit: Ok apparently this only happened when the ask balloon appeared on the screen and then the scene happened. It worked fine if you can talk quick enough without the ask balloon appearing.
I just fixed that.
You can download the bug-fixed version using the same links as before.
There were a couple of as well.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is Ash capable of having sex with characters in this game or does he just coincidentally avoid getting into those situations?

Zaiketsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is Ash capable of having sex with characters in this game or does he just coincidentally avoid getting into those situations?
When can I fuck the pokemon? Can I fuck the pokemon at all, or can I only grope them in battle? This is a very important question for me and has a direct effect on my enjoyment of this game. :V

Okay no but seriously, I would actually quite like that, no joke (I'm a furry, you should have expected this.)

Also what ever happened to the male pokemorphs? Was there some sort of genocide against all males just shortly before the game begins?

bubba91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When can I fuck the pokemon? Can I fuck the pokemon at all, or can I only grope them in battle? This is a very important question for me and has a direct effect on my enjoyment of this game. :V

Okay no but seriously, I would actually quite like that, no joke (I'm a furry, you should have expected this.)

Also what ever happened to the male pokemorphs? Was there some sort of genocide against all males just shortly before the game begins?
I believe we are not able to do that in order to limitate the amount of art, think we have around 130 morphs to the date, and if you have to be able to fuck every single of them, the idea of drawing it gives me cancer.

As far as I know there will be a pokemon breeding center, but it's expected to be a place that displays lesbian pictures if you choose the correct combinations of pokemorphs.

But exactly, what are you expecting? a couple pictures of pokemorphs being fucked or something interactive?

hmmm... that gives me an idea.

Humbird0: remember the time LuftMallow did the Growlithe animation, maybe he could animate a sex scene. We can approach it with a filling bar system like the Meet'N'fuck games do.

Or like you have 4 actions to do like they were the 4 attacks.

About the male morphs, there's a really cool explanation. But I'll put in on a spoiler in case someone doesn't want to read about it:
Girls are capturing all the male pokemon, to have them as sexual pets, so in terms of breeding all the female pokemon are condemned. Mew notices that the survival of the species is in danger and turns all the female pokemon into pokemorphs, to be able to have sex with humans