What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [HuntaMann] Hourglass

HuntaMann

Reputation score
Promo4.png

Overview:
Hourglass is a somewhat classic take on the RPG Genre of RPG Maker. The player will have to navigate multiple stats of Strength, Charisma, Dexterity and Intelligence to determine how you can advance quest, dialogue, events or even having access to CG. On your journey your player character will meet many heroine that will join you on your journey to achieve your quest! . Other than the main heroine , the main character can also "interact" with other female character that exist on every town!

The combat system use a Stamina system where your attack will cost stamina, and you will need to manage it to achieve victory in combat. Attributes also play a role in damage calculation in combat so you also need to be wary of that! Weapons are specific to certain attributes(Ex. sword and axe will use Strength while dagger will use Dexterity).​

Download :-
v0.13

Mirror
-

Walkthrough -

1. Extract and run.

v.0.13
Final Prologue Update(unless something break)

-Ending of prologue.
-Rework 1 CG(Now with feet!).
-Updated Main menu and UI.
-Some new Item Icon
-You can now press Shift to skip dialog and make combat faster.
(next update if going to shift to v0.2x as in a new chapter/area).

Right now my current plan is to get to v.0.2x or finishing up two major area/chapter as soon as possible. I am releasing it for free until then.
My current update cycle is to fill in as much as content as possible before moving to polishing and balancing combat mainly because if I do it on every patch cycle it will take me a lot more time than what I would like.

Please understand that I'm the only person who work in this game so update time may vary.

I'm planning to make this game always free to play, even when I eventually release a Patreon early access version (When an update come I will give the previous version for free!).

So if you like my game please support me if possible :D.

Last edited:
OP
HuntaMann

HuntaMann

Reputation score
New update v0.11
-1 New event
-2 New CG (One from new event and one for existing event) (Total CG Count: 8)
-Added dev mode vendor for cheats.
-Some minor sound tweak.