What's new

[Complete - Full] Huntress of Nipurheim -Branded Azel-

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
also if you guys dont mind me asking, anyone has the latest version of this game? i've the bug ridden v1.0

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
also if you guys dont mind me asking, anyone has the latest version of this game? i've the bug ridden v1.0
The Cat site has a newer version.

I'm also quite lost as to how to patch the game. Since it's not an RPGMaker game, I can't do the usual RPGTrans method and I found a WolfTrans tool on GitHub, but I can't get it to work. Any help?

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
mind if i ask you to pm me the link? the only cat i know was old nyaa which died. since then i've been using non torrents sites
nvm was pmed a link. is v1.03 the latest?
I'm also quite lost as to how to patch the game. Since it's not an RPGMaker game, I can't do the usual RPGTrans method and I found a WolfTrans tool on GitHub, but I can't get it to work. Any help?
For the patch to work you will need to delete BasicData.wolf, MapData.wolf, Picture.wolf, SystemFile.wolf from Data. it's on op

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you very much for the translation!! :love:

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Some typos:

eqepment
avaiable

This phrase is not translated, but perhaps it's known:

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is a point in the game(between the jungle and the snow map) when they are talking with the manager and got lots of non-translated kanjis(forgot the exact point though, just remember it's around there).

Also, who else thinks that it's a pity that they added a "Prostitute Costume" as an reward for clearing all Arena Battles(Quests) but none use for it(no events or whatever for this costume).

OP
S

solidx

Reputation score
thanks. also, any chance the prequel is getting translated?
Nah, I won't, sorry. It takes forever to translate it. :p
anyone know how to install the patch ?

Drop everything from the Patch to the game's Data folder and remove mentioned in op files.
Some typos:

eqepment
avaiable

This phrase is not translated, but perhaps it's known:
Thanks. Fixed it.
There is a point in the game(between the jungle and the snow map) when they are talking with the manager and got lots of non-translated kanjis(forgot the exact point though, just remember it's around there).

Also, who else thinks that it's a pity that they added a "Prostitute Costume" as an reward for clearing all Arena Battles(Quests) but none use for it(no events or whatever for this costume).
Looks like I missed quite a few lines there. Maybe I will translate it later once I find some time.
So completed completed now or do those 2 h sceenes still not trigger? Also thanks for your hard work.
Yeah, still not. :(

Dr Caligari

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah, still not. :(
In 1.03, I was able to trigger scene 30 (finish main quest and the final dragon hunt, equip upgraded Dragoon Armor, talk to guy from first Dragon Slayer scene), but I was still unable to trigger scene 20. The hint that comes up when mining was not translated, but I assume that it was referring to the costume? Usually I like to try to debug things myself, but I can't even extract the files in this case.

That aside, thank you for a good translation of a fun game!

Whiptail

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can all search on the hentaigamer website. The game is on the website and is already "patched"

socien

Reputation score
Godlike game!! Thank you so much for translating!!

Megas

Demon Girl
Reputation score
None of the costume scenes (except dragoon) at night outside the inn trigger for me. I guess because they check the name of the armor you're wearing and expect the japanese name.

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I got myself the full save from the main thread and with that, I can see that Event No. 20 isn't translated.

donpatchi

Lurker
Reputation score
The event in the farm linked to the memory 20 was looking for a name in Japanese.
After changing it to "Hunter" it triggers properly, then I found that the event was not translated so I made a quick machine translation and edited it just a little.
To trigger memory 30 you need the "Fine Dragon Armor". I haven't played the game yet so I don't know how to get it but adding that armor to the inventory made the event work.
I made this patch for the memory 20, just add it after the translation patch.
www52.zippyshare.com/v/HaF8g4Xr/file.html

ConaxConax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone had any luck with CG 31? In the book it says to speak to the guy while wearing cow armor, and when speaking to him outside he requests this too, even if you're wearing the cow or cow G armor.