What's new

HyperDellia - Customize your 2D girl (Blowjob)

Vandellia

Reputation score
Hello everyone!

I was thinking of sharing a project of mine, HyperDellia.

It's a blowjob game where you customize a 2D girl to your liking, and share it with others if you wish. You can also write scripts to do things such as: modify the girls values, play custom audio files, almost anything unity engine has to offer.

I'm planning to make more poses in the future.

My tumblr "vandellias.tumblr.com" for videos & more information.
Download it here:
Gameplay video:
Image:

Last edited:

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: HyperDellia - Customize your 2D girl (Blowjob)

Oooo what a blast from the past. I loved playing Deepthroat back in the day.
Nice to see someone building on this experience. That being said, how do you plan to make this creation your own?
Is it just going to be a blowjob game or are you going to add other animations such as: Handjobs, Footjobs, or Titty fuckings?
I am interested to see what becomes of this project.

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seems pretty cool so far! I'm interested to see how the game features and the modding side of things will develop overtime. Flash was struggling to carry the weight of Super DeepThroat, but I think Unity will handle the game and modding much better.

If anything I would say the breathing in the abdomen region is a bit too pronounced. I think if it was tone downed a bit to be more subtler it would look a lot more natural.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Neat. Looking forward to more. Whatever happened to SDT anyways? I know it kind of fizzled out, but were there any major branches that were picked up and popular? Or is that basically what this is? Either way, hope this catches on.

Last edited:

shohei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

look like super deepthroat but more natural animation

OP
V

Vandellia

Reputation score

Thank you for the replies!

Oooo what a blast from the past. I loved playing Deepthroat back in the day.
Nice to see someone building on this experience. That being said, how do you plan to make this creation your own?
Is it just going to be a blowjob game or are you going to add other animations such as: Handjobs, Footjobs, or Titty fuckings?
I am interested to see what becomes of this project.
Right now the plan is to see what options I have in the current mode. Once I'm done exploring, I would like to implement some new poses armed with the knowledge of the first one.

Seems pretty cool so far! I'm interested to see how the game features and the modding side of things will develop overtime. Flash was struggling to carry the weight of Super DeepThroat, but I think Unity will handle the game and modding much better.

If anything I would say the breathing in the abdomen region is a bit too pronounced. I think if it was tone downed a bit to be more subtler it would look a lot more natural.
I adjusted the abdomen region, and posted a small video of it on tumblr. Is it better?

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

only girls? at least put trap ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I think the breathing looks better now.

Last edited:
OP
V

Vandellia

Reputation score
v0.22 is out!

Looking for people to post their edited girls here so I can make some tweaks if needed!

Last edited:
OP
V

Vandellia

Reputation score
Lots of things have been added lately, v0.34 is out!

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I know this sounds totally crazy, just spit-balling here, but.. How about a download link for those who don't have a tumblr, and whom don't want to create one just to access your dev page?

OP
V

Vandellia

Reputation score
I know this sounds totally crazy, just spit-balling here, but.. How about a download link for those who don't have a tumblr, and whom don't want to create one just to access your dev page?
Sorry about this, download it here:

Azoriss

Demon Girl
Reputation score
huh

so basically a slightly better looking SDT then ?
I'm alright with that

Though be warned: you gonna get all the requests and begging SDT got in its time

thats to say:
actual sex poses and the like

Of course I'm assuming the moddable nature of this means you could probably just cannibalise assets from SDT and it would PROBABLY work fine...

just know this: peoples are gonna get reeeeeeal needy real quick so prepare for that
seems to come with the territory with customiseable Hgames...

OP
V

Vandellia

Reputation score
huh

so basically a slightly better looking SDT then ?
I'm alright with that

Though be warned: you gonna get all the requests and begging SDT got in its time

thats to say:
actual sex poses and the like

Of course I'm assuming the moddable nature of this means you could probably just cannibalise assets from SDT and it would PROBABLY work fine...

just know this: peoples are gonna get reeeeeeal needy real quick so prepare for that
seems to come with the territory with customiseable Hgames...
Thank you for the reply! I'll try to be careful not to over-promise things. :)

OP
V

Vandellia

Reputation score
I realized I had no imagery whatsoever of 0.34, so I edited the main post a bit. (Added a video & image)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I was never really into SDT's voice-files (they always sounded kinda corny to me) but some of the script dialogue was good.]
Will this game have that sort of subtitle-support?