What's new

I made art....I think I did anyway

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yeah it only took like 3hrs to make....with a mouse and it being my first time its...bad...but hell I finally tried to do it. its a outfit of mine...think I should stick with the needle and thread.
10628336_750573208325685_8135550233302826559_n.jpg

Re: I made art....I think I did anyway

with a mouse
Are you serious? Well, I haven't ever tried to draw with a mouse, but I'm pretty sure I'd fail horribly.

And about the pic itself, I wouldn't say it's bad, but I'm not sure I can say it's good either.

It is better than what I would be capable of. So work at it and it will be better still.

Better than my first~

At least you dont skip the details, look at those fish nets ;p

yes it's very difficult to do masturbation

but i will try

yes it's very difficult to do masturbation

but i will try

...I don't know if that is what you wanted to say.... but I was wondering when/if some one with art skills would so up, and this is actual made next to that copy/cut edit I did of your work.
yeah I only have a mouse.
now if I had her leaning the other way I could have lied and said she was doing the smooth criminal.... I think I'll try doing something like half size maybe smaller will come out better.

ok this one took like 2hrs.... beware of the BEARWOLF!!!
1450883_753131534736519_3971543042218822709_n.jpg

it uploaded all blurry....

You have a very particular style.

It's all blurry because you saved it in JPG format. Try saving it in PNG, it may weigh more, but you won't see any quality loss.

it says it is a png.... only the upload is like that takes away from red I think I did a little better on her then my 1st try. I'm going to keep at it...thinking I can't seem to get hands I could roll the power puff girls style.

...I don't know if that is what you wanted to say.... but I was wondering when/if some one with art skills would so up, and this is actual made next to that copy/cut edit I did of your work.
yeah I only have a mouse.
now if I had her leaning the other way I could have lied and said she was doing the smooth criminal.... I think I'll try doing something like half size maybe smaller will come out better.

well my art study is beginning from kettle
oh god still i remember 10years ago that summer
i draw the one kettle for 300hour

well my art study is beginning from kettle
oh god still i remember 10years ago that summer
i draw the one kettle for 300hour

Ah, now we know where the obsession of zombie dog is coming from ^_^

You have a very particular style.

it leaves place for imagination! :p
no really.. i like the simplistic.. almost Atari style of art. A little bit like the sprites in *the tower of changes* 1 and 2.

Back