What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active Loli Ryona Guro [いーめいどぷらす/E-Made+] Mad Island

Beardkittens

Reputation score
How do you age up the boy natives? the breast milk seems to only work on the girls

Kilololo

Reputation score
Pressing T while hovering a mouse over the animals in my inventory doesn't seem to work. Is there more to butchering than that, or do i have to unlock it or something?

Valcorepixu

Reputation score
■■■■■■■ Work history 2023/12/28~■■■■■■■
■Add
//Animal NPC2 types
//1 type of stage

■Correction/Adjustment
//Be able to transport animals
//Medium and large animals will be added to the number of people transported
//Release the upper limit of some skills

■■■■■■■ Work history 2023/12/29 ~ ■■■■■■■
■Add
//NPC's "speak" function
//Add effects to some walls
//Create title screen
//Create animation preview function
//1 animal NPC

■Adjustment/correction
//Fixed a bug where after the window was closed due to movement etc. while the disassembly window was open, the button had to be pressed twice to open the disassembly window next time.
//Apply graphics to some UI
//Clock hands and time zone display are now accurate
// Beds from outside the house to inside the house and from inside the house to the outside are now also referenced (still cannot be used for sex, but moral reduction will not occur)
//Fixed a bug where NPCs could be added to the NPC inventory using the [All In] button.

anon108

Reputation score
Can anybody tell me how to unlock the Little Life Easter Egg?

porm

Reputation score
Anyone have any idea when the game will come out? How far along is the game? I saw that the game already has a steam page.

rented777freedom

Reputation score
Anyone have any idea when the game will come out? How far along is the game? I saw that the game already has a steam page.
Woah, the game actually got a steam page? That's a surprise, usually steam is really iffy about games with such extreme content, unless maybe the dev gave them a heavily censored version and planning to post a patch off-site to get all the content? Anyway, seems like it only says 2024, maybe if we get lucky it'll be out by Q3.

BillyTran

Reputation score
Dev just add new enemy and boss in newest version so anyone known when he gonna release the new version?

kriitr2

Reputation score
I believe release is supposed to happen around (late?)May, possibly a bit later if you want to be a realistic pessimist.

porm

Reputation score
I can't seem to customize the characters. The customization I made in the main menu doesn't carry over to gameplay. Anyone have the solution?

Rtutcas

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Where can i download the latest version of the game except from dlsite?

Alfesto

Reputation score
Does anyone know what has to be done at this point in the story? Mark that I was going to console her. Say (There is no one for now) Captura de pantalla 2024-04-24 050038.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kriitr2

Reputation score
Not too sure on that one, but I think it was either that you had to wait some time(can just sleep to skip time?) and/or have the affection level between male MC/girl be high enough.

Alfesto

Reputation score
Not too sure on that one, but I think it was either that you had to wait some time(can just sleep to skip time?) and/or have the affection level between male MC/girl be high enough.
It doesn't matter how long or what time it goes, the same thing keeps appearing to me, and I don't think the level of affection has much influence either. That's why I thought something more was needed.
psdt: in the other "paths" of the conversation the waiting in that nose simply no longer appears and all relationship with the girl is cut off.

kriitr2

Reputation score
It doesn't matter how long or what time it goes, the same thing keeps appearing to me, and I don't think the level of affection has much influence either. That's why I thought something more was needed.
psdt: in the other "paths" of the conversation the waiting in that nose simply no longer appears and all relationship with the girl is cut off.
Is she in your party? Perhaps the trigger here is whether she is/isn't in it?

Alfesto

Reputation score
Is she in your party? Perhaps the trigger here is whether she is/isn't in it?
Yes, she is in my group, and supposedly it was agreed that I was going to encourage her in her breakup with her boyfriend.