What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active Loli Ryona Guro [いーめいどぷらす/E-Made+] Mad Island

AlejTor

Reputation score
Thanks, and how do I craft more benches? I have the wooden bench, the metal bench, and the plastic leg bench but I think there are more based on items I see in the thread.
You will be able to craft the other benches with the wood and metal bench, but first you have to unlock them by exploring the island, finding chests with books, and defeating a few bosses.
It should keep you occupied for a while.

aSrr

Reputation score
Hi, I am having trouble with how to make it unmodified.
I downloaded BepInEx from the end of the past and put in the Dumb file that SurvivalGameFan posted, but nothing changed. I have been trying to create a plugins folder in the BepIn folder manually since the plugins folder is not created and put it in there. I tried manually creating a plugins folder in the BepIn folder, but it doesn't seem to make any sense... Can anyone who has succeeded in this please let me know?

Sardz

Reputation score
NEW MONTHLY UPDATE

It will be the progress of the survival game!

Updates since last time
■ Additions
・ Keigo event
・ Reinforced butterfly net
・ Summer items (about 20 types)
・ Customizable lights

■Additional Animation
・Dance (Giant, Anego Native, Reika, Underground Woman, Large Woman Aboriginal)
・Vulgar Dance (Giant, Anego Native, Reika, Underground Woman, Large Woman Aboriginal)

Additional H
・Kabushiri H (Female Native, Girl Native, Large Female Native)
・Yona x Male Native (Normal H)
・Male Protagonist x Reika (Normal H2)

■Fixes/Adjustments
・Adjusted the display position of the NPC name
・Fixed a bug where if the male protagonist was defeated in the boss battle event with Daruman, the behavior would not work properly.・Fixed a bug where dead friends were registered as NPCs that could be rescued while holding the corpse of a friend who died during a rescue. Apply the state to the standing picture ・Adjusted so that the notation of (Dharma) is attached to the tips of NPC items
in the
Daruma state .

The female MC can finally have H without the rape!
How to activate male mc x Reika H?

lisa6

Reputation score
So you got a walkie-talkie from Takumi, got in a fight with Keigo, had sex on a cliff, and next up is content, or is that it for now?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
No idea how to activate anything new or what's up. Can't even get natives to use the cum dumps, toilets, or ass walls.

AlejTor

Reputation score
No idea how to activate anything new or what's up. Can't even get natives to use the cum dumps, toilets, or ass walls.
If you need help, there's quite a lot of active users over at the English chat on this game's discord. Come on over and ask away!

hernank

Reputation score
Hello, I tried to buy dlsite points through paypal, but it did not finish sending me the email to make the purchase and be able to subscribe to E-maid, does anyone know if there is an error with the page?

JakoDel

Reputation score
Drop the two files into the BepInEx/plugins folder.
how did you install bepinex? I tried the last v5 version but it doesn't even generate the config files (nor the plugin folder) after running the game exe

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
If you need help, there's quite a lot of active users over at the English chat on this game's discord. Come on over and ask away!

There was a discord?

Bananarama

Reputation score
Hi guys, can someone please explain to me step by step how to move a savegame from a previous version to the current one?

moneded

Reputation score
Hi guys, can someone please explain to me step by step how to move a savegame from a previous version to the current one?
Navigate to SurvivalGameProject_Data\StreamingAssets\XML, in both the old and new versions of the game's folders. Then drag and drop the files over.

ZafiroX3

Reputation score
Does anyone have a guide to the latest version of the game by chance?
The idea is not to get into the game's discord since I hardly understand what they say.

stonegate8

Reputation score
Anyone know how to get the game uncensored or if there is a patch
You can decensor the game using the CombinedMeshDemosaic found Install by placing the downloaded files in your game's root directory. Make sure you download the correct version of the latest BepInEx 5 release. Then, run the game once. Close the game after reaching the main menu, and check the "LogOutput.log" file in your BepInEx folder. It should say something like "[Message: BepInEx] BepInEx 5.4.21.0 - SurvivalGameProject" at the top.

Then, download the CombinedMeshDemosaic.dll from the link above and drop it into your Plugins folder in BepInEx. That will remove the mosaic. For your information, you can decensor most Unity games using the method I've described.

YukiHana00

Reputation score
You can decensor the game using the CombinedMeshDemosaic found Install by placing the downloaded files in your game's root directory. Make sure you download the correct version of the latest BepInEx 5 release. Then, run the game once. Close the game after reaching the main menu, and check the "LogOutput.log" file in your BepInEx folder. It should say something like "[Message: BepInEx] BepInEx 5.4.21.0 - SurvivalGameProject" at the top.

Then, download the CombinedMeshDemosaic.dll from the link above and drop it into your Plugins folder in BepInEx. That will remove the mosaic. For your information, you can decensor most Unity games using the method I've described.
Do you use a translator? If so what do you use? I use Translator++ . Once I put on the translator the decensor doesn't work anymore.