What's new

Idea for a slave-based RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score
New Info
For those of you who expressed interest, Madrigal is set up, and can be found here.

The sign-up sheet, found here, can take up to three characters at a time (excluding JKatkina!) Please post finished apps, rather than place-holders!

I'm going to say that if you don't post for a month (and don't give me a reason, like, say, "I'm going on vacation for X amount of time, can't post until Z!") I'll move your character and thread to a 'past games' section and open up the applications for a new player. :x This way, new folks can sign up if someone has disappeared!

Old Info
Just checking for interest -- I've been toying around with an idea for a game in which players (and NPC's) are slaves trapped in a relatively self-regulated series of caverns. The flavor-text here is that the burrow's mistress is interested in creating hybrid offspring from the various races available; however, instead of forcing slaves to do this or that, she's set up an experiment where she allows the to do what they like, rewarding them if they do choose to procreate (and leaving those who don't with barely enough to scrape by...) As a slave, you get to decide where you go and what you do... within reason!

The game essentially plays like a GM led story, similar to what's going on in Ascalion, but with a much simpler rule system -- more emphasis would be on the roleplay than on the dice-generated outcomes, though those do play a part. (I've been working on the gameplay with my girlfriend for the past little while, so it's workable, but it's kind of rusty as the ruleset currently stands!)

You'd start out as a human character, however, you are allowed to shift your game focus to any of the offspring that your character generates if you're seeking to play a character that's got more perks or is just more exotic looking. The deal, in character, is that offspring created are grown to maturity behind the scenes by the burrow-mistress... which also means that there's not so much actually dealing with pregnancy and birth in the game, just lots of opportunities to follow erotic themes/interests of various kinds. There's room to change things, of course!

Anyways, any interest? Or is it all just TL;DR? XD

eta: I'd probably only be taking two or three players at a time, max, since I'd prefer to provide a quicker paced game, should you want it, with more attention to details!

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Idea for a slave-based RP?

Interesting, I might try it as long as it is more gm controlled than say, Last resort, or one of the games like that (I find that I tend to get lost in games like those). Also, yeah for quoting my game!

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

I like your game. If I were any good with D&D, I'd have leapt on it while I had the chance! XD

It would run with individual characters getting their own threads, as well as an 'open' thread where players can interact with one another if they feel like it. Players wouldn't be running into one another in their own threads, just NPC's that the GM runs with. (That's what the open thread is for, though it's more of a 'what if' thread than part of the 'canon' play!)

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Sounds interesting. Reminds me of something that was suggested back on Tentacle Haven. Was that you who had suggested that game back then?

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

I did suggest it back there, yep, but I decided to play it through with someone that I was familiar with to begin with. XD After deciding that it was entertaining enough (at least from a GM point of view) to try with others, I figured I'd post it up here again!

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Shows interest?* :3

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Do you want the three of us who've shown interest to start thinking of a character?

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Quite possibly. X3 That will bring it up to four, including JKatkina -- so, that's about perfect.

I'll have a character sheet up in the 'Madrigal' section soon, I'm just ironing out them thar stats!

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

I should note that I will probably be taking characters first (once the sheet is up for you all to fill out) as opposed to taking 'interest!!' posts first. So, once three characters (As well as JKat -- sorry, she gets precedence for hanging through this with me for so long. XD) are made and posted, I'll close further applications for a while.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Curses. Looks like the game is afoot! I'll have one of those spots, just you wait and see...

Also, this reminds me of some chat-esque thing someone posted on the second forum, though I'll be damned if my mind could remember who posted something that far back. It was about a woman who knocked off a few monsters, before being raped by a gnoll, I believe, ironically enough. After that she got got by a slime that crawled inside her, and eventually had her screw a halfling female that was bathing in another room. She finally ended up in the clutches of the gnoll again (or was it a jackal? I can't remember...) after it saved her from a giant. I have the sneaking suspicion that XSI posted it, but I can't be sure. Anyone here know what the hell I'm going on about?

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't, but it sounds nifty! :D

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

For those of you who expressed interest, Madrigal is set up, and can be found here.

The sign-up sheet, found here, can take up to three characters at a time (excluding JKatkina!) Please post finished apps, rather than place-holders!

I'm going to say that if you don't post for a month (and don't give me a reason, like, say, "I'm going on vacation for X amount of time, can't post until Z!") I'll move your character and thread to a 'past games' section and open up the applications for a new player. :x This way, new folks can sign up if someone has disappeared!

Status
Not open for further replies.