Ignorance is Bliss (Alex)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Ignorance is Bliss (Alex)

Cherry giggled, "I know! It's our only safe haven from all the bad things out there. You know, that ones I told you about before, that... That rape us..." she explained slowly, and with caution.

Then, as passing couple, from what it looked like, a human and a rather attractive angel who were romanticizing with each other, turned their heads to look at Alex and Cherry, the other fairies who were with them seeming to have gone off on their own, and smiled at the two of them, and greeted them with a quick wave, to which Cherry responded with her own, happy wave, before continuing on their romantic stroll.

Cherry seemed to think for a moment, watching the couple walk together, before she settled her wings, and slowly descended to the ground. She then reached up, and took Alex's hand. "Walk with me to the castle!" she told him eagerly.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Anger flared up again in Alex's face for the briefest of seconds again at the thought of the other creature's raping Cherry and her friends, though he quickly returned back to his normal, calm self.

Alex too gave a friendly wave back at the couple, stopping as Cherry walked over to him. He took Cherry's hand with a smile, "Yeah, okay," He replied cheerily, ready for Cherry to lead him.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Walking with Cherry leading the way, the fairy led Alex to the castle gates, which were drawn down in welcoming to any and all visitors. And past the magnificent gates, which had beautiful artistic symbols and designs all across the stone masonry, Alex saw a bright, happy, thriving town filled with friendly looking creatures, and even some normal humans, like himself. The town's streets were neatly organized in a linear fashion. All one would have to do is remember how many streets down someone's house was, and walk down the road until you saw it.

Alex first walked into the market district, where many kind looking merchants were selling healthy fruits and vegetables, comfortable clothing, as well as neat looking toys Alex might have wished he had when he was a child.

"Everyone here trusts each other," Cherry said to Alex, almost unheard from all the ruckus of the town, "since only those pure of heart can really find this place. Some people wonder why some of us leave, and visit the human's world, well, it's because sometimes we want to see new places, experience new things. Even though this place is really friendly, sometimes it can get boring. But, not when there's parties and parades! I never miss those!" she announced. "Did you know that fairies, mermaids, angels, and a whole lot of other kinds of races used to live with the humans a long time ago? Well, for some reason, different kinds of races started showing up, really bad people that thought raping and hurting people was fun. Some of the older angels won't tell anybody what really happened, but all I know, is that a lot of bad stuff happened, and a group of really powerful people used magic to seal away everyone who was called a, 'Monster Girl' to a large island, since they couldn't cast them out of their dimension completely..."

Cherry went silent for a moment, and right about then, Alex and she walked into a quieter part of the town, always getting closer to what appeared to be a massive castle in the distance, with homes on either side of them, where some children were seen playing various games in the streets. "I've always wondered what it was like outside of the island, what the human towns and cities look like..." she said quietly, in a dreamy tone of voice.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"What it's like?" Alex paused for a moment, trying to remember what he read and from his limited experience. "Well...it's not as fancy as your kingdom for a start. Though most of the people are well-mannered, from what I've experienced that is. To be honest I haven't really experienced too much of the 'human' world. I was brought up in my family home, tutored in my family home and played in my family home. When my parents were killed I decided to leave the family home. That was about several months ago."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cherry gasped when Alex said his parents were killed, and looked to him with an astonished face, "They were killed? But, why?" she asked eagerly, a look of worry, and pity for Alex on her face.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"I'm not sure why, I can't even remember who did it because I passed out. All I remember was that when I woke up they were dead and I was covered in blood so I'm assuming they tried getting me before they were disturbed." Alex explains to Cherry, though the tone of his voice suggests that his parents deaths don't bother him.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cherry gave a squeeze of Alex's hand, too naive and trusting of a cute little fairy spirit to suspect Alex of murder, "Don't worry, we'll be your family... We'll take care of you." she promised him.

After a moment longer of walking, Alex and Cherry reached the large castle, the kind that kings and queens didn't even deserve to own, the kind that could only be possessed by truly godlike beings. Many towers, with angelic flags over them whipped in the wind, and almost constantly, angels and other winged creatures flew in and out of the windows. And a few people who did not possess wings walked along the castle bridge, over the clean waters below, where fish women seemed to be traveling into and out of the castle as well.

As Alex and Cherry walked along this bridge, Alex's eyes caught sight of a rather nice looking rear of a mermaid down below, which his eyes, by instinct, focused on. This prevented him from seeing the person in front of him, who he bumped into. The woman he bumped into let out a gasp, and dropped something she was carrying. The woman in particular, when Alex looked, was a , a branch of the harpy family, who are both more intelligent than their cousins, and are said to possess powerful magic.

The woman was silent as the strange sword she was carrying fell to the ground. And as it fell to her claw-like feet, she seemed less interested in the sword, and more with Alex at the time, her black eyes seeming to stare into Alex's being, with only her silence to accompany the stare...

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Thanks," Alex says quietly to Cherry as they continue to walk towards the castle, staring at the building in wonder as they near it before his eyes snap to the mermaid's ass.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry," Alex says to the bird-woman as he bumps into her, leaning down he goes to pick up the sword that she had dropped, oblivious to her staring.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Alex leans down, and picks up the sword, he noticed that the weapon slightly glowed to his touch, before the woman reached out with her feathers, and quickly took the weapon. With the blade in her feathers, she continued to look at Alex strangely, her jet black eyes focusing on him for some time, which unsettled Cherry, as motions of jealousy overtook her, before the woman spoke, "Your name... Is Alex, correct? One of those who arrived on that island?" she asked him. And while it seemed rhetorical at first, she did seem to be waiting for an answer...

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Alex, who is oblivious to the way the harpy is looking at him as well as to Cherry's jealousy stands in the awkward silence before the bird-woman speaks.

"Yeah, I'm Alex," He replies. "More people arrived on the island?" He asks, confused by what she meant by 'one of those who arrived on the island'.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The bird woman did not answer his question, instead, she reached back into one of her pockets, and pulled out a strange amulet. The chain looked to be made of pure gold, and the jewel itself hanging on the chain looked to be made out of some kind of diamond in the shape of a heart. The woman gestured outwards with the amulet, towards Alex.

"Here, wear this, it's yours." she told him, "It will guard your heart from the claws of darkness, and let you stand firm in it's wake."

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Uh, thanks," Alex says politely, and not wanting to offend he puts it on immediately. "How do I look?" He says with a smile on his face to Cherry as he turns to face her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When he turned to look at her, Cherry look impossibly furious. Her cheeks were flushed red with jealousy, and might've surprised Alex when she began shouting at the black feathered crow woman, "Go away! He doesn't want anything from you!" she shouted angrily.

The Crow Tengu simple hummed a little under her breath, "I'll let him decide that for himself." she said, before giving a small bow to them both, still holding the sword in her talons, "I must be on my way, I'm already late to deliver this sword." she said, before walking past them, continuing on the way she was going.

And once the bird woman was leaving, Cherry let out an angry, still jealous huff, and stomped her way along the bridge, ahead of Alex. Even though she was furious, given her size, and how mean she tried to look, her temper tantrum was irresistibly cute to watch...

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Alex watched the exchange between Cherry and the Harpy, shocked by how him accepting the bird-womans gift made her angry. Watching her storm off Alex decided it was best if he didn't wear it, though he pocketed it so that he could dispose of it later.

"Hey, Cherry!" Alex called after her, smiling at her cuteness despite himself. "I, uh...I'm sorry about taking that amulet.."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cherry turned, a frown on her face as she let out an angry little huff, "It's not about the stupid amulet!" she told him, "She was flirting with you!"

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"S-she was?" Alex asks Cherry, choosing not to tell her that he didn't know what flirting was, though assumed it was something to do with sex. "I, uh...I wouldn't have gone with her, you know."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cherry folded her arms, a small frown on her face, "Yes you would have..." she said quietly, while her head turned away from him.

"Is something the matter?" asked a female voice from behind Alex. And when he turned to look, Alex saw before him, a beautiful angel. She had white, creamy skin, long, beautiful blond hair, not to mention perfectly shaped breasts and a curvy body, that made Alex's sexual subconscious go wild, wild enough for him to show his immediate attraction in the form of a 'tent' in his pants.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"I wouldn't have, I said we'd stay together and I want to stay with you," Alex begins to explain before he's interrupted by a female voice.

"I, uh, I think Cherry's mad because that, uh, bird-woman was...flirting with me," Alex replies to the Angel, trying to keep his voice low enough so not to anger Cherry further, all the while blushing a deep red.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The angel chuckled, using one of her hands, which flowed out of her white, loose robes as she covered the smile on her face, "That would be Cynthia..." she told him, before shaking her head, and letting her hand fall to her side, "Worry not, she knows what is off-limits. Perhaps she had another reason for the way she acted?" she seemed to ask, and it seemed like the only possible answer would be the odd amulet she gave him...

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Yeah...She gave me this," Alex says as he pulls the amulet out of his pocket. "It really seemed to tick Cherry off that she decided to give me it."