What's new

ACT [ Ika Client] いか・クライアント Escape the Deep 異種姦水脈からの脱出 RE168223 RJ168223

Status
Not open for further replies.

thtnnmsg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Link is here, you can find it at the english dlsite. This is the closest thing i can provide as a link

www(dot)dlsite(dot)com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE168223

it's a game where you swim around to try and avoid sea creatures, if they capture you they rape you

the artwork looks pretty nice, the controls are a tad slow but that can be overlooked
* Story
Amateur marine biologist Meena Tereshira
dove into the water to see what she could see.
She found a deep underwater cave...

It was a den of marvelous organisms.

Awe-struck and oxygen deprived Meena
lost her bearings and swam deeper... deeper...

* Find a way to repel the monsters and get away!

* Contact with organisms is recorded in the gallery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Escape the Deep

Next time you better post it like this:

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE168223

This thing is hard to control. If you're willing to put up with that, then I'll gladly exchange this link for a full save.

If you take the galary.dat from the main folder and put it in the /bin folder it unlocks the gallery.

Good art, cool idea. I wish that there were save points and maybe a bit of something to tell where the heck you were going. I'd like to see more from this author!

Huhh... ok soooo...
I got to the part where there's some kind of a drone blocking the way off to an exit. How the hell do I get past it?

Maybe you have to lure one of the enemies in the area into the drone range? Just an idea. I wasn't able to pass that place either.

this game does not have a loli tag? how can you post links?

edit: ok ok stop with the downvotes jesus... i get it i get it, the character only looks like a tiny midget.. she is in fact a hardworking biologist who is studying to get her masters degree and is doing experiments, she Accidentally turned herself to this tiny midget like loli with no tits or whatsoever sigh ..

Last edited:

Maybe you have to lure one of the enemies in the area into the drone range? Just an idea. I wasn't able to pass that place either.

Wessex's idea is confirmed. I was able to draw the octopus to the drone, which fired on it with its green laser, killing both of them.

Last edited:

Yup. You have to lure an enemy there, then it desintegrates and the drone disappears.

Then you have to go further down, push some rock on the wall and go all the way back to the left in the first screen. Go further down until you enter a new screen, then make your way further to the right and then eventually to the top until you see light. What a nice ending.

Game was actually pretty fun though, I love how tense it feels but the navigation is too unfair with so many dead ends and the lights running out so fast. I hope to see more of this guy.

this game does not have a loli tag? how can you post links?

Huh? Loli? The girls is an adult woman. A biologist named Mina something...

There is no loli in this.
Just because something is drawn a bit chibi-like it doesn't mane that its loli.

Haaa finally back.
Soooo... luring the octopus works for the drone, but now what about the flashlight battery? It just keeps getting drained, narrowing the visibility, I can't even see the radar anymore. What can you do about that?

I moved the gallery.dat file into the bin folder but it didn't unlock the gallery. Did I do something wrong? XD

Yeah, move it into the dat folder inside that bin folder.

How "big" is the game. It being 50mb leads me to believe its rather short.

Next time you better post it like this:

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE168223

Not enough posts to be able to post it the way you want. Just putting that out there.

So for some reason the text does not appear for me during the game over CG events. Text in menus appears as expected. Since I just switched to Windows 10, I suspect that this could be the cause.

Ok, ulmf.

Stop tricking me into downloading garbage by acting like its worth a damn.

You can edit the map files and use it spawn enemies and exits. Though you can't put too many exits right next to each other. You can edit the first map's top section using notepad (the small clove at the top left is where you start) so you can view the characters and what causes the events.

,b is electric jelly fish (recharges battery but depletes oxygen)
,d is oxygen (recharges oxygen)
,U is fake oxygen (slime ball that envelops you gameover event)
,V is leech that rapes you
,X is octopus that rapes you
@ is water
« is exit to go to first map (or 11th map if you've done the rock event)
‚P spawns the thing that pursues you at the beginning but its event locked so it doesn't do anything
‚S is to spawn floor tentacles that rape you
‚W is to spawn wall hanging thing that latches to your ass
‚T is to spawn the teleport drone that warps you to rapeville with lasers
,a is to spawn chain trap that kills you via drowning and has a ridiculous hitbox.
¢ or ¤ or @ mean various water. i means rockwall.
‚f is to spawn the ending
‚c￾ is to spawn rock in the wall you pull out event

I don't know how to cause the bear to rescue you and rape you ending. I assume you must drown on a certain spot? I also don't know where all the exit triggers actually go and such but quite frankly I think I've decoded enough.

Last edited:

You can edit the map files and use it spawn enemies and exits. Though you can't put too many exits right next to each other. You can edit the first map's top section using notepad (the small clove at the top left is where you start) so you can view the characters and what causes the events.

,b is electric jelly fish (recharges battery but depletes oxygen)
,d is oxygen (recharges oxygen)
,U is fake oxygen (slime ball that envelops you gameover event)
,V is leech that rapes you
,X is octopus that rapes you
@ is water
« is exit to go to first map (or 11th map if you've done the rock event)
‚P spawns the thing that pursues you at the beginning but its event locked so it doesn't do anything
‚S is to spawn floor tentacles that rape you
‚W is to spawn wall hanging thing that latches to your ass
‚T is to spawn the teleport drone that warps you to rapeville with lasers
,a is to spawn chain trap that kills you via drowning and has a ridiculous hitbox.
¢ or ¤ or @ mean various water. i means rockwall.
‚f is to spawn the ending
‚c￾ is to spawn rock in the wall you pull out event

I don't know how to cause the bear to rescue you and rape you ending. I assume you must drown on a certain spot? I also don't know where all the exit triggers actually go and such but quite frankly I think I've decoded enough.

That's pretty incredible work deciphering all of that. Only question now is, how did you configure notepad so that it doesn't show you a bunch of black squares and nothing else?

With an understanding oh how to recreate the maps for the game, it would be pretty easy to make one large 'gallery' area with one of each of the enemies spaced out in it. The only exception is the big meatball since it needs an event, but it's also the first hazard encountered in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back