What's new

ACT [ Ika Client] いか・クライアント Escape the Deep 異種姦水脈からの脱出 RE168223 RJ168223

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Escape the Deep

You can edit the map files and use it spawn enemies and exits. Though you can't put too many exits right next to each other. You can edit the first map's top section using notepad (the small clove at the top left is where you start) so you can view the characters and what causes the events.

,b is electric jelly fish (recharges battery but depletes oxygen)
,d is oxygen (recharges oxygen)
,U is fake oxygen (slime ball that envelops you gameover event)
,V is leech that rapes you
,X is octopus that rapes you
@ is water
« is exit to go to first map (or 11th map if you've done the rock event)
‚P spawns the thing that pursues you at the beginning but its event locked so it doesn't do anything
‚S is to spawn floor tentacles that rape you
‚W is to spawn wall hanging thing that latches to your ass
‚T is to spawn the teleport drone that warps you to rapeville with lasers
,a is to spawn chain trap that kills you via drowning and has a ridiculous hitbox.
¢ or ¤ or @ mean various water. i means rockwall.
‚f is to spawn the ending
‚c￾ is to spawn rock in the wall you pull out event

I don't know how to cause the bear to rescue you and rape you ending. I assume you must drown on a certain spot? I also don't know where all the exit triggers actually go and such but quite frankly I think I've decoded enough.

right like the last poster said can you give us an example of how you did this? or upload a copy of one? cause all I see is black squares. I need to know how and where to put these.... doing this edit is the only way I can see to add value to even playing this game

I do not know how to make a gallery area because it seems you can't spawn too many things at once or in a general area. It's somewhat fickle

as for opening the map? I don't do anything special. I'm using U.S locale and opening it with notepad.

the maps are in in the m folder which can be found in the bin folder.

i.e bin/m/01.txt

I don't get any weird squares or symbols. Perhaps I've installed some fonts you don't have?

Here I've uploaded an attachment of what map 01 looks like. I have modified it to have ,f near the start. Which means the ending will be triggered if the player moves slightly downwards. The other image is the result.

If you guys want I could upload start maps with an attempt to make a gallery. But I don't think it'll work too well.

Edit: Okay I've got a gallery map working. I've figured out the last of the variables.

,P is to trigger pursuer event
,Q is to spawn a pursuer (which gets placed in the map when ,P is touched)

again though the spawns are finicky and need quite a bit of space. So you can't put a bunch of rape slime bubbles next to each other.

Attachments

• map 01 modified.jpg
    map 01 modified.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 157
  • modified game.jpg
    modified game.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:

I've also uploaded an attempt at a gallery map. The only events missing are the grab a rock from the wall event and the saved by bear from drowning event that I do not know how to trigger. Both of these events are freaking hard to make appear on a map. So I have given up. Just download the 01.txt file and replace the one in your game's m folder.

Go left at the start to trigger the pursuer who will travel through walls to kill you.

Go down and to right to find the chain rock trap. Go up to find the ending.

Go down and then selectively bump into the enemies on the right to get the event you want.

The jellyfish starts near you but randomly moves around. I have no way to stop that.

Attachments

• 01.txt
    2.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

I've also uploaded an attempt at a gallery map.

I figured out how to do it with the different font setup that displays for me (and the more time I spend with it, the more I think that this is the one which the creator used, since it's pretty intuitive, see the attachment). Since you posted yours first, though, there's no need to put up another one.

Had a hard time playing this game normally, but was hoping there was more to it besides the gallery. There...really isn't. The trap/enemy hitboxes are all very large, and the moment you trigger one, CG scene ensues.

I hope Mudadamuda makes more games, and hopefully a bit less tricky to control. I'm a fan of their art - especially some of their Kanpani Girls fanart.

Attachments

• escapedeepmap.jpg
    escapedeepmap.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 46
  • 52668846_p0.jpg
    52668846_p0.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 47

I figured out how to do it with the different font setup that displays for me (and the more time I spend with it, the more I think that this is the one which the creator used, since it's pretty intuitive, see the attachment). Since you posted yours first, though, there's no need to put up another one.

Had a hard time playing this game normally, but was hoping there was more to it besides the gallery. There...really isn't. The trap/enemy hitboxes are all very large, and the moment you trigger one, CG scene ensues.

I hope Mudadamuda makes more games, and hopefully a bit less tricky to control. I'm a fan of their art - especially some of their Kanpani Girls fanart.

Ah I see what happened. If you open the game using english locale, then you get the @ i and other symbols. If you open using japanese then you get the squares. My work in translating the symbols only applies to english locale users (who opened the notepad using English). If you use japanese locale the symbols and therefore meanings will be different.

I actually quite like this game. It was hard and unfairly designed but it was interesting.

Just to clarify though the map I've provided still works at least it should.

Last edited:

The way he posted it bypasses that restriction, unless it was very recently changed.

I know. which is why it was posted the way he did, to bypass the restriction. But someone complained about the way he posted it because it was not a clickable link.

I was just pointing out that he couldn't have posted a clickable link with the number of posts he had.

I don't know how to cause the bear to rescue you and rape you ending. I assume you must drown on a certain spot? I also don't know where all the exit triggers actually go and such but quite frankly I think I've decoded enough.

The cat walrus rescue, first of all, that's hilarious.

And it happens if you drown in the last area (the one with the exit); funnily enough I managed to find my way into his home (where you spawn when he rescues you) and drowned there, he did not rescue me.
*afterthought*
Also I got all the gallery things legit, pretty fun little game actually.

NEW LINK:

Warning! Link may be untrustworthy! Download at your own risk! -Darkfire

Last edited by a moderator:
NEW LINK:
posted by a guy with a two day old account and one message on record, I know my lurking history may not mean much but careful lads.

Not to mention providing a link for a game nobody asked for in a thread dead for more than 3 years. It's just not at all credible.

Edit: Apparently the link works according to the posts below me, so instead of just calling you out I'll say thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Well, it's legit, just tested it. Though that upload host might prove challenging for someone who is not accustomed to navigating DDL host nightmare and/or the Czech language. :)
Even though it was a huge necro, I think his intentions were pure... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i successfully downloaded the "Escape-the-Deep.rar" from the czech site, but i cant seem to get it to work. everytime i boot up the application with winrar it shows a white screen, i press z, it becomes a black screen, and i press z again and i get this green bar at the top right of my screen that slowly depletes. i know im new (ive been surfing through the site for a few months now and decided to make an account) but could anyone help me set this up? i feel im doing something horribly wrong...

Put a warning label on the link and threw it in spoiler tags.

i successfully downloaded the "Escape-the-Deep.rar" from the czech site, but i cant seem to get it to work. everytime i boot up the application with winrar it shows a white screen, i press z, it becomes a black screen, and i press z again and i get this green bar at the top right of my screen that slowly depletes. i know im new (ive been surfing through the site for a few months now and decided to make an account) but could anyone help me set this up? i feel im doing something horribly wrong...
So yeah, could it be that you haven't actually extracted it...? :)
You shouldn't run it from the .rar file or from...WinRar...but extract it to a location of your choosing, and run it from there. Here is what it should look like.
Obviously, the .exe file starts it. Also, you need to be in Japanese locale, or be using Locale Emulator to run it, otherwise the text won't display in-game.

Also, I was curious what the author has been up to lately, but the game seems to have disappeared from DLSite, which makes it way more difficult than I want to deal with to find out.

OP not up to standard, requires everything, a dlsite description does not constitute a valid OP. PM an updated OP to myself, Darkfire or Jesus or when you have updated the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back