What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ikebukuroDPC] 戦乱のヘキサ / The War Disorder Hexa (RJ222686)

ecyttel

Reputation score
Ok, that makes sense. Are there healing items available at all, in other routes, or no? And what actually happens if you beat the 3 knights at the end of the battle field?
there's no healing outside of passing a chapter. for the 3 knight, there's one more fight after you breakthrough them. winning the fight win you the battlefield but i dunno if it affect anything.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
In the female general campaign, in the empire's castle, what are you supposed to do? I went into the top right room and checked everything but nothing happened. Also there's a locked door but I can't open it. Also she doesn't go into the top left room.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
In the female general campaign, in the empire's castle, what are you supposed to do? I went into the top right room and checked everything but nothing happened. Also there's a locked door but I can't open it. Also she doesn't go into the top left room.
your target(boss) in the middle 2nd floor, the stair to that place in the 3rd floor

Reputation score
It's in the very first post, the official site

Just click and download
The link below is dead, and I can't find in . Did I made some mistake?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread unlocked and moved back to H-games.

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I wonder how well this game did for Ikebukuro DPC. I really enjoyed it. It's very unique in both the presentation and gameplay, plus I've been a fan of his artwork since god knows when.

No doubt he poured a lot of time and effort into it, but I'd love to see another game from him some day.

jkh115

Reputation score
How do you befreind the cross dressing merc/ L'Arc in the faye story?

tsuj

Reputation score
How do you befreind the cross dressing merc/ L'Arc in the faye story?
After raiding a bandit's base, one of the cronies will mention a mercenary fighting on the Imperial's side.
Join an Imperial sortie, and confront L'Arc. After the battle, you will have a new companion.

jkh115

Reputation score
After raiding a bandit's base, one of the cronies will mention a mercenary fighting on the Imperial's side.
Join an Imperial sortie, and confront L'Arc. After the battle, you will have a new companion.
Thank you for your information. However, i still cannot find this base.
Is there a specific base i need to raid or is it by random?
Also how do i get the scene with faye's master and her enemy scene?

Attachments

Last edited:

tsuj

Reputation score
Thank you for your information. However, i still cannot find this base.
Is there a specific base i need to raid or is it by random?
Also how do i get the scene with faye's master and her enemy scene?
Talk to any soldier in a Node occupied town, and they'll offer you a raid mission.

As for the master... I'm still trying to figure that out haha.

jkh115

Reputation score
Talk to any soldier in a Node occupied town, and they'll offer you a raid mission.

As for the master... I'm still trying to figure that out haha.
Thanks for the answer, but i still can't get any of them to talk about L'Arc,
is it a random chance or is there something else i'm meant to do?
and yea the master one must be difficult haha

Last edited:

Balkoth

Reputation score
Thanks for the answer, but i still can't get any of them to talk about L'Arc,
is it a random chance or is there something else i'm meant to do?
and yea the master one must be difficult haha
Don't know if you got it already, but here is a "guide?". Idk lol. Get a drink, because this will take a while. Sorry for any spoilers. Anyway, first: L'Arc. To befriend L'Arc you only need to do two things (I just tested this). First, take the the Node Kingdom mercenary recruitment. DON'T start the battle. You need to talk to a guy in the bottom right. He should be by two tree stumps. With that you will receive information on L'Arc. Then take the Grassen Empire mercenary recruitment and talk to L'Arc. With that you can now meet her (I think?) in the town right of the Empire capital for the slave sister rescue mission for example. The bandit subjugation is only to get information for the cat tattoo guy. (One of five I think.) Now for Faye's master... First, you need to play Borde. (The Empire General) With him you need to "defeat?".... deal with Gutrun, the female empire general. Now THAT is a post in and of itself, but it's not that hard. First take the assassin in Borde edition captive. ("cross-exam" the prisoners for information and set a trap NOT security) Then you need to conquer to top left trading city "Wentz". Why? because you need an item to deal with the assassin in your dungeon. Now, if I remember correctly you need like 6 to 8 (I don't know the exact number) prisoners that are "obedient" (third stage). Essentially, cross-exam them a lot. With that, sit on your throne and put the "plan" into action. Now go deal with Gutrun and good luck because she is kinda tough. Finally time to go back to Faye. First, day two or later go to the border town "Temiro" (I think it's called that) and deal with the Empire soldiers harassing the girl (Step to the right or you are boned). Then you talk to Gutrun for an hour. Now, depending on the chapter in which you dealt with Gutrun in Borde's story you need to go to "Clement" city in that Chapter. Example : Defeated Gutrun in chapter 7 as Borde? Go to clement in chapter 7 as Faye. Getting to Clement is the hardest part. Either be rich and bye of a ticket from the shady guy in the desert town (down left), force through (Aka, pain and suffering) or you bribe the guard. To bribe first go to the border town Temiro and to the Inn. Top right should be a guy that explains how to bribe. You also should have a good amount of money because I don't know how much you need. Go to Clement and done. You got the scene. Took me an eternity btw. Hopefully this wall of FUCKIN' text helps you in any way. And good luck, you're gonna need it. Or best weapons and lot's of levels lol.
P.S. : Fuck me I forgot something. You also need to reforge the sword. Go to the Desert town and the bazaar and find a merchant to the top left tucked behind some trees. If he doesn't sell the ore, 1000 gold btw, just talk to him until the sells it. Can take a while because RNG. Then go to the river town and at the very top and let it be reforged. Takes around 4 or 5 chapters. do this as soon as possible because you cannot get the scene with Faye's master if you don't have the Sword reforged. I also recommend dealing with Gutrun on Chapter 7 or 8 for that reason. Anyway, finally wrote everything and sorry for the wall of text.

Last edited:

jkh115

Reputation score
Don't know if you got it already, but here is a "guide?". Idk lol. Get a drink, because this will take a while. Sorry for any spoilers. Anyway, first: L'Arc. To befriend L'Arc you only need to do two things (I just tested this). First, take the the Node Kingdom mercenary recruitment. DON'T start the battle. You need to talk to a guy in the bottom right. He should be by two tree stumps. With that you will receive information on L'Arc. Then take the Grassen Empire mercenary recruitment and talk to L'Arc. With that you can now meet her (I think?) in the town right of the Empire capital for the slave sister rescue mission for example. The bandit subjugation is only to get information for the cat tattoo guy. (One of five I think.) Now for Faye's master... First, you need to play Borde. (The Empire General) With him you need to "defeat?".... deal with Gutrun, the female empire general. Now THAT is a post in and of itself, but it's not that hard. First take the assassin in Borde edition captive. ("cross-exam" the prisoners for information and set a trap NOT security) Then you need to conquer to top left trading city "Wentz". Why? because you need an item to deal with the assassin in your dungeon. Now, if I remember correctly you need like 6 to 8 (I don't know the exact number) prisoners that are "obedient" (third stage). Essentially, cross-exam them a lot. With that, sit on your throne and put the "plan" into action. Now go deal with Gutrun and good luck because she is kinda tough. Finally time to go back to Faye. First, day two or later go to the border town "Temiro" (I think it's called that) and deal with the Empire soldiers harassing the girl (Step to the right or you are boned). Then you talk to Gutrun for an hour. Now, depending on the chapter in which you dealt with Gutrun in Borde's story you need to go to "Clement" city in that Chapter. Example : Defeated Gutrun in chapter 7 as Borde? Go to clement in chapter 7 as Faye. Getting to Clement is the hardest part. Either be rich and bye of a ticket from the shady guy in the desert town (down left), force through (Aka, pain and suffering) or you bribe the guard. To bribe first go to the border town Temiro and to the Inn. Top right should be a guy that explains how to bribe. You also should have a good amount of money because I don't know how much you need. Go to Clement and done. You got the scene. Took me an eternity btw. Hopefully this wall of FUCKIN' text helps you in any way. And good luck, you're gonna need it. Or best weapons and lot's of levels lol.
P.S. : Fuck me I forgot something. You also need to reforge the sword. Go to the Desert town and the bazaar and find a merchant to the top left tucked behind some trees. If he doesn't sell the ore, 1000 gold btw, just talk to him until the sells it. Can take a while because RNG. Then go to the river town and at the very top and let it be reforged. Takes around 4 or 5 chapters. do this as soon as possible because you cannot get the scene with Faye's master if you don't have the Sword reforged. I also recommend dealing with Gutrun on Chapter 7 or 8 for that reason. Anyway, finally wrote everything and sorry for the wall of text.
Thanks for your assistance, i really hate to do this but im still missing a lot of scenes and need help, and cant understand any of the hints because its either in Japanese which i dont understand or in broken english.
1. How do i get Faye in Borde edition?
2. How do i get L'Arc to help me in the slave mansion?
3. How in the fuck do i get the blonde knight(blonde traitor wannabe gilgamesh noble) to invite Faye to the mansion? The fucker only showed up 3 times, i know he only appears in the inns on the node territory but is it random or is there a certain pattern he goes through?
2. How do i capture the princess in Ingo edition, i ran to the right mountains after selling helga and the female general and still coudnt find her?
3. I found out how to get to Gutrun in Ingo, but the boat is broken(as in the boat only works on land but not in river), is there another way to get to Gutrun?

cyclon

Reputation score
Thanks for your assistance, i really hate to do this but im still missing a lot of scenes and need help, and cant understand any of the hints because its either in Japanese which i dont understand or in broken english.
3. How in the fuck do i get the blonde knight(blonde traitor wannabe gilgamesh noble) to invite Faye to the mansion? The fucker only showed up 3 times, i know he only appears in the inns on the node territory but is it random or is there a certain pattern he goes through?
2. How do i capture the princess in Ingo edition, i ran to the right mountains after selling helga and the female general and still coudnt find her?
3. I found out how to get to Gutrun in Ingo, but the boat is broken(as in the boat only works on land but not in river), is there another way to get to Gutrun?
2- Befriend her by talking to her in the merc camp under imperial mercenary. You might have to ask mercs when you are in node kingdom side i think, something about her using short sword to trigger it maybe. Do a bandit subjugation at major cities in order for her to accompany you, tho i don't know if you really need this step. When you reach the imperial city north of the borderpass, there should be a girl and a guy at the inn outside, she will give you the quest, i think you need to clear the bar first from imperials, then next day she would be there. I don't remember which chapter it was, 4-5?. Afterwards when you reach the clement town, talk to the beggar west when you enter, give him gold, press w and look at the wall on right to talk to him, he will explain stuff. When you reach the tavern, she should be there.

3- Day 1 find him in node cities, maybe it wetz the trading city, then next chapter find him again, he only spawns at node controlled towns at inn's. You will know when it's the last time you have to meet him because he will invite you to the capital.

2- Chapter 10 you get a quest from the slave guy in your base, rush right to the mountains near the capital with horses and move down quickly, by the time i got there, she was close to the mountain city. I sold everyone, would do it just incase.

How did you find the boat for Gutrun, do i need to first defeat her in Gear or Bodrun?

jkh115

Reputation score
2- Befriend her by talking to her in the merc camp under imperial mercenary. You might have to ask mercs when you are in node kingdom side i think, something about her using short sword to trigger it maybe. Do a bandit subjugation at major cities in order for her to accompany you, tho i don't know if you really need this step. When you reach the imperial city north of the borderpass, there should be a girl and a guy at the inn outside, she will give you the quest, i think you need to clear the bar first from imperials, then next day she would be there. I don't remember which chapter it was, 4-5?. Afterwards when you reach the clement town, talk to the beggar west when you enter, give him gold, press w and look at the wall on right to talk to him, he will explain stuff. When you reach the tavern, she should be there.

3- Day 1 find him in node cities, maybe it wetz the trading city, then next chapter find him again, he only spawns at node controlled towns at inn's. You will know when it's the last time you have to meet him because he will invite you to the capital.

2- Chapter 10 you get a quest from the slave guy in your base, rush right to the mountains near the capital with horses and move down quickly, by the time i got there, she was close to the mountain city. I sold everyone, would do it just incase.

How did you find the boat for Gutrun, do i need to first defeat her in Gear or Bodrun?
The boat i found is in the village in the woods near the river note that the boat i only appears in Chapter 10 although for me the boat is bugged.

Balkoth

Reputation score
Oh god dammit. Get another drink because oh boy here we go.
1. I think (but I'm not sure) you only need to get captured by imperial soldiers and tortured. Go to the border fort and get rekt. Then play Borde and check EVERY chapter the room in your "base?" down right. With RNG on your side, she will be there.
2. I already explained how to befriend her in a previous post, not doing that again. Anyway, once you befriended her go to clement and she should be there. Just talk to her lmao. I don't know if you need to do anything else before that. I should test that maybe.
3. That one is legitimately dumb. I won't explain and just tell what to do. In the town where you start as Faye, go to the Inn and talk to him. Then Chapter 2 go to the desert town Inn, chapter 3 the mining/mountain town Inn and finally Chapter 4 the Inn in the northern river town. With that you can now go to the capital city Inn and find a poster. Read it, and go to the mansions top right of the city. Beware that he can be tough and don't drink the tea or you'll lose your SP. Also I don't know if you can sleep in the Inn where he should appear. And if you're after the Unicorn quest you need to read the poster again after defeating him but that's a different story.
2.? (wtf) cyclon already explained that one. Sell Adelheit and Helga (before chapter 10 I think) and on chapter 10 talk to the slave trader. Rush right and you got her.
3.? (again wut) "the boat only works on land but not in river". I...what. How. It literally spawns in the river. What magic is this!? If everything is normal....then you go down bottom left (right to get a nice Item) and start going through the mountain. Just go straight down. Eventually you get to the castle and that's it. Go through it and get Gutrun.
Hopefully this second wall of text helped you in your endeavor. Feel free to ask anything else related to the game.
As a last little thing, For anyone just starting the game imma tell you how to completely (eh about 99%) cheese the game. Start by playing Leda and just focus on leveling up your rank. It maybe necessary to play her story twice but get a high enough rank to do the rescue mission on chapter 6 for Richarda. Rescue her and play normally until chapter 10. Then talk to Richarda from the back (for all side missions lol) and fail to rescue the princess. Then as the hooded dude in the beginning talk to everyone (idk lol) until you get the harp with despair in the name or something like that. This item let's you lose anytime against anyone but wait, there's more! With it in hand open the top left door (in the bar) and go downstairs (staircase is kinda hidden) there you will find a chest with another harp. This overpowered piece of instrument let's you win almost every battle just by using it. 3 top knights on the battlefield? gg ez lmao. however : IMPORTANT : it will NOT work against "bosses". For instance as gear if you fight Gutrun it won't work. Just a little note. Have fun!

jkh115

Reputation score
Oh god dammit. Get another drink because oh boy here we go.
1. I think (but I'm not sure) you only need to get captured by imperial soldiers and tortured. Go to the border fort and get rekt. Then play Borde and check EVERY chapter the room in your "base?" down right. With RNG on your side, she will be there.
2. I already explained how to befriend her in a previous post, not doing that again. Anyway, once you befriended her go to clement and she should be there. Just talk to her lmao. I don't know if you need to do anything else before that. I should test that maybe.
3. That one is legitimately dumb. I won't explain and just tell what to do. In the town where you start as Faye, go to the Inn and talk to him. Then Chapter 2 go to the desert town Inn, chapter 3 the mining/mountain town Inn and finally Chapter 4 the Inn in the northern river town. With that you can now go to the capital city Inn and find a poster. Read it, and go to the mansions top right of the city. Beware that he can be tough and don't drink the tea or you'll lose your SP. Also I don't know if you can sleep in the Inn where he should appear. And if you're after the Unicorn quest you need to read the poster again after defeating him but that's a different story.
2.? (wtf) cyclon already explained that one. Sell Adelheit and Helga (before chapter 10 I think) and on chapter 10 talk to the slave trader. Rush right and you got her.
3.? (again wut) "the boat only works on land but not in river". I...what. How. It literally spawns in the river. What magic is this!? If everything is normal....then you go down bottom left (right to get a nice Item) and start going through the mountain. Just go straight down. Eventually you get to the castle and that's it. Go through it and get Gutrun.
Hopefully this second wall of text helped you in your endeavor. Feel free to ask anything else related to the game.
As a last little thing, For anyone just starting the game imma tell you how to completely (eh about 99%) cheese the game. Start by playing Leda and just focus on leveling up your rank. It maybe necessary to play her story twice but get a high enough rank to do the rescue mission on chapter 6 for Richarda. Rescue her and play normally until chapter 10. Then talk to Richarda from the back (for all side missions lol) and fail to rescue the princess. Then as the hooded dude in the beginning talk to everyone (idk lol) until you get the harp with despair in the name or something like that. This item let's you lose anytime against anyone but wait, there's more! With it in hand open the top left door (in the bar) and go downstairs (staircase is kinda hidden) there you will find a chest with another harp. This overpowered piece of instrument let's you win almost every battle just by using it. 3 top knights on the battlefield? gg ez lmao. however : IMPORTANT : it will NOT work against "bosses". For instance as gear if you fight Gutrun it won't work. Just a little note. Have fun!
Thanks for those directions while im still getting those scenes, i discovered that you can infact cheese the game, im not sure if you already know but i'll say it anyway:
you simply do this by having the item " the strongest proof" if you do and use "signpost to glory"(or that victory harp) you can cheese even boss battles, although i only tested this with Gear against Gutrun.

On a side note how do i get Borde to attack the volunteer army?

Last edited:

Balkoth

Reputation score
Thanks for those directions while im still getting those scenes, i discovered that you can infact cheese the game, im not sure if you already know but i'll say it anyway:
you simply do this by having the item " the strongest proof" if you do and use "signpost to glory"(or that victory harp) you can cheese even boss battles, although i only tested this with Gear against Gutrun.

On a side note how do i get Borde to attack the volunteer army?
That's....what I explained... Anyway, if it works then good.
Getting the volunteer army as Borde or what do you mean? If it's getting Helga as Borde, it's one of the few things I don't have a strategy for. You need to conquer the main towns. With that you get villagers as prisoners for your dungeon. Interrogate them and eventually you get the information. It really is just luck so yeah. Good luck I guess? I'm sorry if I can't help you anymore, it's just that RNG based. Hopefully it helped a bit. Feel free to ask any other questions if you like.