What's new

ACT [Illusion] A-GA ~激動の惑星~ VJ006089

Re: A Ga

If you want a full save, see the folder AGA看图档 in the folder marked AGA相关工具. It also has some other stuff in it too, yet, I have no idea what the other stuff in there are. Someone try them out and see what they do. Thank you and your welcome. :)

1. There is no loli
2. Fileserve sucks period, no one will download from that shitty site by choice
3. There is a rip of the fmv floating around the web, its quite common so it shouldn't be that hard to find

I can get it to work just fine, in compatability or not, in fullscreen or window, etc. But what I cannot get is anything but the sound from the cutscreens.

Now, as mentioned earlier in the thread, I can change the extention to wmv, and they play fine. But I'd kind of like to try to play the game as a game, but with all the content, any one else seeing similar problems?

Works for me but I had to take another .exe out because I found a trojan in it. It still works for me but it requires Japanese regional settings. That could be it.

I need you to upload it in parts(If something wrong in my english tell me pls)

2. Fileserve sucks period, no one will download from that shitty site by choice

Actually from what I've experienced FileServe is the 'best' pay-per-click file hosting site for downloading from. Hotfile and Oron are by far the worst. That being said any non-dumpers who aren't using MegaUpload or MediaFire need to be punched in the dick.

All the cutscenes in the game are frozen.
What should I do to fix this?

All the cutscenes in the game are frozen.
What should I do to fix this?
Well, to be honest all I know has been said. If any one I can think of that might know, Romple might know. That is if he wouldn't mind.

The cutscenes for me work, but only just. Like I see every 10th frame or so. It's pretty depressing.

If you all want the parts, here is A Ga in five parts of about 200MB each:

Sorry for bumping this thread, but I would of made it two and it didn't work very well. Had to re-trace my steps to the original source. The good news is that it was uploaded to megaupload, thank god for me. I already thanked him. A word of warning though, it has a trojan. I took it out on the complete one, but I can't upload the game in parts. So someone should track it down for us and reupload that part, without the trojan, if that is possible. I took out the trojan with Just make sure to use the free link, there is very little difference between the free and the deluxe version.

Last edited:

If you all want the parts, here is A Ga in five parts of about 200MB each:

Sorry for bumping this thread, but I would of made it two and it didn't work very well. Had to re-trace my steps to the original source. The good news is that it was uploaded to megaupload, thank god for me. I already thanked him. A word of warning though, it has a trojan. I took it out on the complete one, but I can't upload the game in parts. So someone should track it down for us and reupload that part, without the trojan, if that is possible. I took out the trojan with Just make sure to use the free link, there is very little difference between the free and the deluxe version.
thanks for uploading

If you mean it, I would like it if my rep wasn't red anymore. It is only at -13 rep, but that because I have only one reputation loss, and no gain. All because I said I couldn't upload Cry to a page that would make that page off-topic. Happy to see you satisfied in any case. :)

Edit: I see that comment, but its still -3, but you tried man and thank you. The other guy's comment asked "What's your mental malfunction?", it pissed me off. "Sorry that I have ADD you little ****!"

Last edited:

There's a password to download. You should tell us it.

Back