What's new

SIM [Illusion] Artifical Academy 2 / ジンコウガクエン2

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Illusion] Artifical Academy 2

well, things that i learned from playing some of Illusion's Artificial games are the changes in graphics. the only reason why i want to play AA1 just because the graphics looks cuter than AA2 but after a few look into the game, AA2 still wins with much more personalities and traits. too bad though we're only watching scenes than actually doing the sex

now that you mention it, Illusion better make some kinda Artificial Town or something not only including bang-able schoolgirls but also MILFs at home, shopkeepers or any women at work

well i hope it wont be long before Illusion decided to make AG 4 (or even AA 3 if possible)
That would be EPIC!!!
MILF is HOT:D

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok, I havn't really bothered downloading many (read: any) mods for this, are there any others besides your basic clothes/eyes/elfears type mods that you guys would recommend?

Wizard ready, preferably.

I already grabbed the more positions and the climax one mentioned earlier.

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ok, I havn't really bothered downloading many (read: any) mods for this, are there any others besides your basic clothes/eyes/elfears type mods that you guys would recommend?

Wizard ready, preferably.

I already grabbed the more positions and the climax one mentioned earlier.
Well if aren't particularly looking for specific parts to make a specific character, but rather looking to quickly increasing the available pool of assets for making character variety, I'd personally recommend just grabbing most of the Hexa Packs from HF? There are Hexa Packs for clothes (one for male and one for female) and one pack for hair (mostly female hair though obviously;)), which should cover most of your basic needs. Also, if you haven't (or don't want to) use the HF patch for translations and uncensors, there are individual patches with somewhat different uncensors.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was more thinking about things that effect how the game works, than just character creation items.

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can anyone help me? I was installing some mods and when i started up the game all my characters have these glitched stockings and another pair of shoes on them. I also have the list of mods put in.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can't have 3 uncensors so choose only 1

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can't have 3 uncensors so choose only 1
Oh. If so, which one is better. Do I stick to the one that came with the HF patch or choose another one?

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Choose which ever you like most. I use the Ex one :)

blind destructor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do i know if i get a rainbow card so i don't have to check all the time?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

how do i know if i get a rainbow card so i don't have to check all the time?
After you save and check your character list, the character's background should be rainbow colored, not red or blue or whatever.

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I would use ReiEdit and choose the Rainbow option.

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

hi guys i got a question. My player characters is a female teacher under the exploitable trait. in the past i got forced my NPCs with the evil oder deceptive trait. It wasnt the same character though. how can i make sure i get forced? I activated the automatic mode and still nothing happens. does someone see through this?

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

hi guys i got a question. My player characters is a female teacher under the exploitable trait. in the past i got forced my NPCs with the evil oder deceptive trait. It wasnt the same character though. how can i make sure i get forced? I activated the automatic mode and still nothing happens. does someone see through this?

if a character is exploitable, if you "force" the character, no matter if it fails the 1st 3 times, the 4th will be 999% success

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

yes i know but its not me who shall force the character but a NPC. I am an exploitable character who shall get forced. so i can only rely on the NPC to do that

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Don't think the PC can be forced. Even though it is forced, there is an option to say no... =/ It's not really rape in the sense that you manhandle the person physically...it's more like pressuring a weak willed person into sex.

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

yeees but do you know how to get the chances up that deceptive characters come to me and this dialogue comes up? I know you can say no but still it doesnt come up ;)

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Not sure...happened to me a few times. I think I had a couple traits like masochist and exploitable...don't remember though.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i've only had Evil rape me without an option. but i think it was because we were lovers or something not completely sure but i didn't have any choice.
Do wish someone would mod it in so you didn't have the no option on some of the encounters.

Last edited: