Status
Not open for further replies.

shinryu

Reputation score
so i was wandering around when i found a new game by illusion

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Never really got Koikatu to work for some reason, and eventually just gave up on it. But other than Koikatu, which I can't really comment on, the last game I actually thought was decent from Illusion was Articifical Academy 2 back in 2014, and kind of Sexy Beach Premium Resort the year after, and before that Love Girl was the last good one, two years prior to Artifical Academy 2, and that's with several releases inbetween the ones mentioned, and after Premium Resort.

I used to get really damn excited as soon as Illusion Games name popped up, but, well, the meme cycle of excitement into disappointment that's been coupled with them for over half a decade has settled a bit too hard for me. Still very curious, and I hope that this one will finally live up to the golden Illusion games of yore, but I kind of doubt it.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
so i was wandering around when i found a new game by illusion
How about elaborating before you get nuked.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
that's a new dlc for koikatu,it lest you make new animations,create a VN with the characters and other things they added.
the most important is that you can use male body on female(make a trap)

OP
S

shinryu

Reputation score
How about elaborating before you get nuked.
basically checking some h websites when i found this i thought it was a new game also this is my first post so sorry if i messed up

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking due to a lack of any information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

fidless

Reputation score
Love the anime aesthetics. Looks interesting.

Mavy550

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There was a pre-purchase incentive for this game called Koikatu Darkness or some such, too, if I remember correctly? When I first read about it I didn't understand if it was just extra assets for Emotion Creator with the voices from KK and stuff or if it was an actual extra add-on for KK, and some quick searches today haven't really cleared my doubts yet. Anybody knows just what the Darkness thing is supposed to be? Because if it's the latter I might actually be interested in hunting it down.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
There was a pre-purchase incentive for this game called Koikatu Darkness or some such, too, if I remember correctly? When I first read about it I didn't understand if it was just extra assets for Emotion Creator with the voices from KK and stuff or if it was an actual extra add-on for KK, and some quick searches today haven't really cleared my doubts yet. Anybody knows just what the Darkness thing is supposed to be? Because if it's the latter I might actually be interested in hunting it down.
From what I read when it was announced, it was supposed to be a DLC (whereas emote maker while a DLC is more a koikatu studio DLC).
Still, few info around so I can't be certain.

PS : by the way, since this is an extension for Koikatu, shouldn't it better be merge with the game thread rather than having it's own thread ?

Status
Not open for further replies.