What's new

ADV [ILLUSION] Honey Select

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Honey Select (ILLUSION)

Jeez, you're fast. I finally got my registration/confirmation email to be sent to me (after almost a week of trying), and you already relayed it. LOL!

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how to make changes to a girl you created? There's an option to go to the character creation when you're selecting a girl, but I can't seem to be able to save changes from there.
If they're already in a room, they can't be changed.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I didnt play many Illussion games before.

Did they made similar game like that that with customisable heroines - that had a Shota protagonist ?

Preferably with more realistic graphics like this one.

diras2010

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wow... now i'm gonna sit and wait, like for 10 months, so the game will be somewhat patched, updated, and with a good translation

sadly ILLUSION lately had come to disappoint with their games, as example the last installment of the Sexy Beach game, is frankly a bad game, unoptimized, buggy, and lack of a good story, the only thing they wanted to fix was the poser / modeler part of the game

so. i don't have much hopes for this

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I didnt play many Illussion games before.

Did they made similar game like that that with customisable heroines - that had a Shota protagonist ?

Preferably with more realistic graphics like this one.
Not really. All of their shota-ish characters are in their cartoony games. PPD has a tiny amount but it's not the protaganist and not very good.

For their cartoony games, Secrossphere is shota, and Artificial Academy (1 and 2) could be considered to have shota content -although you need to create the male characters in the AA games.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Not really. All of their shota-ish characters are in their cartoony games. PPD has a tiny amount but it's not the protaganist and not very good.

For their cartoony games, Secrossphere is shota, and Artificial Academy (1 and 2) could be considered to have shota content -although you need to create the male characters in the AA games.
I faintly recall something about Ghost hounting the house ? Never played it

Wast there possible shota-ish character ?

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The game you're thinking of is Wakeari, but I wouldn't call that character a shota.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The game you're thinking of is Wakeari, but I wouldn't call that character a shota.
Could you make MC there to be lower than Heroines ?

Was it any good ?

And was there character customisation ?

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There was no male customisation in Wakeari. The only customisation at all was the girls' clothes. There's one girl that's slightly taller than the MC.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There was no male customisation in Wakeari. The only customisation at all was the girls' clothes. There's one girl that's slightly taller than the MC.
Meh then - thanks for answering.

multiple

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I much prefer graphic and animation in PlayClub more but HoneySelect has much deeper character creation options and mods, people have already started to import head mesh from other games :3

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I laughed at Honey Select then I saw Tina Mod for Honey Select.

Next thing I did, Install Honey Select.

Then I run into this error I don't quite understand. ;_;

Anyone know how to resolve it?

I'm asking for help on hongfire too, I don't know if anyone else can figure out what the problem is.

Attachments

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm asking for help on hongfire too, I don't know if anyone else can figure out what the problem is.
Wait is that a fresh install?

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just a guess: If you're running it from this shortcut, make sure that "Start in" (or whatever it's called in English Windows) field is pointing to game folder.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait is that a fresh install?
Yes, it a fresh install.

Just a guess: If you're running it from this shortcut, make sure that "Start in" (or whatever it's called in English Windows) field is pointing to game folder.
I was thinking that the installation data was corrupted but I'll try that next thanks.

edit: It didn't work. Unless I did it wrong so I took picture of properties for u to look at.

Attachments

Last edited:

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yes, it a fresh install.

I was thinking that the installation data was corrupted but I'll try that next thanks.

edit: It didn't work. Unless I did it wrong so I took picture of properties for u to look at.
Permissions maybe? Either try to allow everything to every user for "illusion" folder (and automatically sub-folders), or move the folder to different drive altogether. If that doesn't work, I don't know what could :(.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Honey Select (ILLUSION)👌

Can someone spare an menu translation for this game? I mean for the character custonomization only! That thing is more complex then the other Illusion games let me tell ya...

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Honey Select (ILLUSION)👌

Can someone spare an menu translation for this game? I mean for the character custonomization only! That thing is more complex then the other Illusion games let me tell ya...
Here's a link to Lewton's current (as of this post) translation: mega:#!TEUSxBjI!wovItWUY3VkjswVu_JbPullVT5eZcuyLprsBsbbEgck

Status
Not open for further replies.