What's new

ADV [ILLUSION] Honey Select

Status
Not open for further replies.

multiple

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Honey Select (ILLUSION)

Can someone spare an menu translation for this game? I mean for the character custonomization only! That thing is more complex then the other Illusion games let me tell ya...
There's a youtube video of HoneySelect english patch with download links (google it) but you need illusion Plugin architecture, which you can find in Hongfire forum.

Or just look in Hongfire sub-mod section for translation. There were 1 or 2 in there last time I saw.

AAGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Honey Select (ILLUSION)👌

I would say Honey Select is basically a worse version of TK17 these days, especially thanks to Hook5.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I would say Honey Select is basically a worse version of TK17 these days, especially thanks to Hook5.
There are at least 2 things that HS has better IMHO.

1 Physics
2 Clothes

What we realy need is people from TK 17 making their own game from scratch, make them start patreon and I am sure they will get good money for it.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm getting this error when I'm trying to install the game... :(

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm getting this error when I'm trying to install the game... :(
Are you mounting disc 2 on the same drive you mount disc 1?

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Are you mounting disc 2 on the same drive you mount disc 1?
Not sure what you mean. I don't know how to mount it on anything else... Never had a problem with other games...

Edit: Nevermind, Fixed it by demounting the first disk before mounting the second one. That's the first time I've had to do that when installing a game... Wierd.

Last edited:

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, I should've been more clear, sorry. The utility you use to mount it doesn't matter, what matters is that the drive (letter),real or virtual is the same. Mounting them from two different ones (i.e. in your example, it considers "I" and "J" as different drives) doesn't work.

But either way you fixed the problem, so that's good.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I tried to install the game, and even did it properly... but the game would not run at all on my computer... it just never loaded up...

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure what you mean. I don't know how to mount it on anything else... Never had a problem with other games...

Edit: Nevermind, Fixed it by demounting the first disk before mounting the second one. That's the first time I've had to do that when installing a game... Wierd.
I had the same issue, found one of those obnoxious youtube tutorials to walk me through it. Took him about ten minutes to explain the idea of "don't mount them both at the same time, it usually saves time, but Honey-select doesn't like it for some reason"

Reputation score

Are they Half assing Honey Select because they gotta Invest more time on their new VR-Only Game?

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Here is Proof that there is Japanese mod allowing for Shot a con in Honey Select.

Now if anyone can find it ....

Maybe someone fluent in Japanese can contact that dude ?

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here is Proof that there is Japanese mod allowing for Shot a con in Honey Select.

I get an 404 error?

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I get an 404 error?
Pixiv has a blockade for controversial material.

You need to register and then change your settings to allow you to view things like

Bestiality
/ss/
/rori/

etc.

PS. Lol that and me putting in a broken link - works now

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Honey Select (ILLUSION)

Permissions maybe? Either try to allow everything to every user for "illusion" folder (and automatically sub-folders), or move the folder to different drive altogether. If that doesn't work, I don't know what could :(.
Well I found out the reason why I kept on getting that error.

Its the stupid new daemon tool lite that I used.

I'm used to old versions where I could open bunch of drives and then insert all the disc images in them in order so I can install it all in one go without switching requirement.

However in new daemon tool lite which tried to install adware onto my new laptop to boot.. If you do that, it will make it fail. I have to mount one disc at a time then unmount it and mount the next disc. =.=

My fault for thinking that daemon tools would continue to be pretty cool.

I see, thanks Angmir. I already registered it was just the link being broken.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Havent touched the game in a while but to my understanding you can resize the male in studio mode. Maybe give that a try or search around for info on that.

skeletalcat

Reputation score

That's not a mod (other than maybe wideslider).

Looks to me like they took a female character, made them look like a boy, scaled them down, and then added a dick (item, accessory, or invisible male character) in the studio.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks to me like they took a female character, made them look like a boy, scaled them down, and then added a dick (item, accessory, or invisible male character) in the studio.
Now that i actually look at the images, yeah thats what it looks like.
God thats some femanine "shota"...ergh

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Dr Yoshi has made a MF(HF) patch for the game that includes the latest version + Everything that a HF patch would have.

Status
Not open for further replies.