What's new

ADV [ILLUSION] Honey Select

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Honey Select (ILLUSION)

Btw how do I get a girl to "collapse"? I've tried to make one with "easily tired" trait but looks like giving her lots of orgasms doens't work.
Make sure you unticked everything in the top option menu i posted and the "girl faint when exhausted" in config.

Can you make a smaller MC ? Smaller than girls ?

Illusion games had shouta MC options in many games of theirs
Nope i don't see heights options for male sadly. :( You can try importing a male card from different games of them to see if it works.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I got some dumb questions.

What are the system requirements for the game? Would a 2x750m and a i7-4700MQ and 8gb ram be enough? Or game can run even on a potato?

Another thing is could someone reupload the male/female patches? Hongfire seems to be acting up again and cant load it.

Is there a way to disable the "bloom" effect that the game seems to have based on images?

From where do you download the patches on the illusion site?

There are 2 green torrents on sukebei. Does it matter which one?

Also can someone write a quick guide for install. The last time i insalled an ILLUSION game was over year ago and i used guides. The wiki for Honey Selecte doesnt have one. And does the game require applocale to run?

Last edited:

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wasn't there supposed to be an updated demo or something? With new sex position or something?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yup, and you get the option only if Sitri shows up I think.

Btw how do I get a girl to "collapse"? I've tried to make one with "easily tired" trait but looks like giving her lots of orgasms doens't work.
Three orgasms usually does the trick. It doesn't end the scene but all her animations change and she starts slurring.

Easiest way to tell is to open the blowjob/handjob tab. If everything except "forced [blank]" is gone then it means she's collaposed.

As for me... I reinstalled the game (over my current installation) to see if it fixed the black screen issue. No dice. I might have to do a full fresh install.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got some dumb questions.

What are the system requirements for the game? Would a 2x750m and a i7-4700MQ and 8gb ram be enough? Or game can run even on a potato?

Another thing is could someone reupload the male/female patches? Hongfire seems to be acting up again and cant load it.

Is there a way to disable the "bloom" effect that the game seems to have based on images?

From where do you download the patches on the illusion site?

There are 2 green torrents on sukebei. Does it matter which one?

Also can someone write a quick guide for install. The last time i insalled an ILLUSION game was over year ago and i used guides. The wiki for Honey Selecte doesnt have one. And does the game require applocale to run?
I was able to run this game on my old PC (Win7, i7 920, 12gb ram and gtx 960 2gb). It run fine I guess. For the reference I tested it also with older components, 6gb ram and gtx 650 1gb, though it wasn't enjoyable in terms of performance(stutters, crashed two times, cried over the lack of some video driver for some reason, even though I was able to run Overwatch on low spec xD, so expect some cards being incompatible).

Can't tell you about the need for applocale since I'm using Jap settings on PC for the convenience and language-learning purposes.

As for the torrents, both seemed legit last time I checked. Don't think there was any difference. For the patches, it's usually best to wait for the Hongfire ones. As for the guides, use your cunning skill and adapt the guides from the latest illusion game on wiki, they looked similar to me.

Would write you something more but sadly I can't help you with anything else because I'm still getting used to newer PC bought recently and don't have the game on my HDD. Probably won't even bother for the lack of quality content for now.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I was able to run this game on my old PC (Win7, i7 920, 12gb ram and gtx 960 2gb). It run fine I guess. For the reference I tested it also with older components, 6gb ram and gtx 650 1gb, though it wasn't enjoyable in terms of performance(stutters, crashed two times, cried over the lack of some video driver for some reason, even though I was able to run Overwatch on low spec xD, so expect some cards being incompatible).

Can't tell you about the need for applocale since I'm using Jap settings on PC for the convenience and language-learning purposes.

As for the torrents, both seemed legit last time I checked. Don't think there was any difference. For the patches, it's usually best to wait for the Hongfire ones. As for the guides, use your cunning skill and adapt the guides from the latest illusion game on wiki, they looked similar to me.

Would write you something more but sadly I can't help you with anything else because I'm still getting used to newer PC bought recently and don't have the game on my HDD. Probably won't even bother for the lack of quality content for now.
Problem is the 2 uncensor patches are only hongfire and i cant acess hongfire it never loads. I could probably wait for a proper HF patch at some point thats true, but i would still need the patches from the dev which apparently you get from their site but god knows from where exactly.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I fixed the intro/outro problem by reinstalling the DLC that gives the class-room option. (auto install failed because the dlc is already installed, so I had to copy/paste over the files manually)

Anyway, seems to be fixed now, if anyone else has the same problem.

snopy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi

i play around with the game and its fun.
now i try "to catch them all", i mean the emots, wat can i do to get Purpel Face?

i tryd Purpel Sex but the girl only get Engry (blue Face)
(sorry for my bad text english is not my natife langritsh)

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Could someone please give me the link for the new patch for honey select?

I tried to find it at the illusion site but was not successful.

Edit: Okay I managed to find a mega link at hongfire

Last edited:

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Could someone please give me the link for the new patch for honey select?

I tried to find it at the illusion site but was not successful.

Edit: Okay I managed to find a mega link at hongfire
Then could You pass it arround ?

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hi

now i try "to catch them all", i mean the emots, wat can i do to get Purpel Face?

Do the Purple and Pink, or the Purple and Yellow positions as well. What you're doing is too many Purple and Blue positions. You can also make it easier by making the girl a Masochist.

MsMasada

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi

Girls with the "Obedient" trait start out with the purple face, which is called "slave" in the English translations.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Whats with hongfire loading so slow? I cant download the uncensor that way.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Whats with hongfire loading so slow? I cant download the uncensor that way.
It's because everyone rush there after a major release like illusion's newest game to get the patch and mod.
The site is overloaded.

It usually work slowly when not a lot of person are on it (try to figure out the best hour by trial & error), but on the bussiest hours you can't even acces it sometime.

So be patient one way or another, or hope someone who grabbed what's already avaible there will share it here.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's because everyone rush there after a major release like illusion's newest game to get the patch and mod.
The site is overloaded.

It usually work slowly when not a lot of person are on it (try to figure out the best hour by trial & error), but on the bussiest hours you can't even acces it sometime.

So be patient one way or another, or hope someone who grabbed what's already avaible there will share it here.
Do you have any idea when it is not the peak time for that site? A rough hour would be enough, so i can quickly download the uncensors at the very least.

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Then could You pass it arround ?
Sorry for the late reply but if you still need it here it is: mega:///#!21ZWUC7A!XtfaBi7TEDVnu8TPeJc71XMK-miE7Yn48k2YinWp1K4

And here is the site link:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.