What's new

ADV [ILLUSION] Honey Select

Status
Not open for further replies.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Honey Select (ILLUSION)

Downloaded those but I'm a little stumped on installation. do you just dump everything directly into the Honey-Select folder, or do you need to put plugins into the plugin folder and Managed files into the managed folder?

I thought I had it right until I realized that Honey-Studio and Honey-Select's "Managed" folders were overwriting each-other.

I tried putting all the honey-select stuff in my select folders (32 and 64) but I don't know where the plugin files go. Preumsbably into the 64bit folder's plugin subfolder? Or do I just move a plugin folder into the main game folder?

Edit: Just dumped the whole thing into the main folder. Didn't work the first time, did work the second. Not sure what i did diffrently, but it seems functional now.
You just copy/paste everything in your game folder and overwrite.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So I've applied the translation and finally got into a H-Scene with my custom girl, but I can't make them DO anything once I've selected the position. For example, I select kissing and the just sit there embracing each others like some daytime TV movie lol.

Have pressed every button I can think of and nothing is happening? I bet it's very simple :(

rav3npass

Reputation score

So I've applied the translation and finally got into a H-Scene with my custom girl, but I can't make them DO anything once I've selected the position. For example, I select kissing and the just sit there embracing each others like some daytime TV movie lol.

Have pressed every button I can think of and nothing is happening? I bet it's very simple :(
Mouse wheel up and down.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Um mind if i ask about this game mechanic? Is it like artificial academy or is it like real play? Cuz if it's like real play game mechanic where you just meet the girl and fk them up, man that's boring lol.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Could any of you lot post some screenshots of the uncensor mods in action?
Here are 2 random clickable ss:

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Um mind if i ask about this game mechanic? Is it like artificial academy or is it like real play? Cuz if it's like real play game mechanic where you just meet the girl and fk them up, man that's boring lol.
Real Play.

Illusion doesn't really have what it takes to do the work to make a good AA, too much not-sex going on for that.

Yes that's taking into account AA even exists...

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ooo nice!
Which mod?
Two mods:
- for the male uncensor. This one is also female uncensor, but the always-open state is a bit weird.
- for the female uncensor.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know what the loner/lonely trait does?

One of my girls just came up to me before I got to the "pick a girl" menu and dragged me directly into a scene with her. That could be it, I guess. (she gets lonely)

Also, how do you get experience (h-/Pain/Anal)? Is it based or orgasms or time spent?

I'm going for anal training on a specific girl, but all the anal options have grey in the bar, meaning i'm slowly breaking her, doesn't seem to be any way to fix her.

It's at like 1/4th broken and she's still "inexperienced"

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Here are 2 random clickable ss:

That position in the second pic, how did you unlock it? I have not seen it!

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That position in the second pic, how did you unlock it? I have not seen it!
This is Studio animation, and not even a scene created by me, so yeah it's normal you didn't unlock it :)

Eliadil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone answear me if the penis is telescoping in blowjob?

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Could anyone please make brief summary of what should I download.

Should I just download the game from nya ?

Other than that if someone could link

- latest translation
- uncensor mods
- cracks if needed

Thanks

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Two mods:
- for the male uncensor. This one is also female uncensor, but the always-open state is a bit weird.
- for the female uncensor.
So I should instal male first and then the second link to overwrite the changes to females ?

pino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So does anyone know how to unlock the classroom? I have unlocked most of the events, including the Sitri events, the max love event and the "ignore her" events with showers etc.

But still, the classroom doesn't showup. How do you unlock it?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I should instal male first and then the second link to overwrite the changes to females ?
Indeed, or you can try for yourself if you prefer the first female uncensor ;)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Either I missed this when I first checked, or the game wiki updated.

Of note is the achivement stuff.

Choosing not to barge in on a toilet/shower/sleeping girl unlocks items to put them in that state. Refusing an "invitation" unlocks aphrodisiac.
Thus it's a better idea to do those on the first opertunity to get those unlocks as soon as possible.

Becoming too hated causes girls to leave the hotel (which unlocks and option to make them never leave) and breaking a girl is reverseable via Love-positions.
Apparantly putting someone in the "exausted" state gives you an option to refill their energy. Not sure where that pops up.

TLDR: check your achivements regularly, they unlock new options.

Oh, one other thing. does the game not have a shrine-maiden outfit by default? I downloaded a shared character from the hongfire character upload thread, but her costume isn't right. If there's no default shrine-maiden costume then I guess she's wearing mod-clothes or something.

I'd check where I got her from, but Hongfire is super dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.