What's new

ADV [ILLUSION] Honey Select

Status
Not open for further replies.

TentacleZombie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Honey Select (ILLUSION)

I also pick the positions with the most pink and gold on their icon/selection bar, because I think the colors mean something (if you could enlighten me on what it all means, that'd be great)? Then I make sure to make her orgasm once with foreplay, then orgasm together (her second orgasm) with a sexual position that meets the above requirements. After that, I end the scene after letting her give her post orgasmic talk. Usually takes one to three times to move it from the white letter "love" to the pink letters.
The colors of the bars correspond to how much of an impact it'll have on their attitude towards you. So say you pick an action that's 50% yellow and 50% pink, it will raise their Love and Lust stat equally, but none of the others; if you want to max out a girl's relationship, you'd want to stick to actions that a mostly the respective color (yellow = love, pink = lust, purple = obedient, blue = hate, gray = broken).

From what I've read and seen is that it's not how many times you make the girl orgasm that counts, but how long you spend in a certain action to raise their relationship. I was able to get a new girl to max love simply by leaving her on kissing and alt-tabbing out to watch anime for an hour or two (but still can't get the Love at First Sight girl to max out after doing the same).

Edit: oh, wait, I just got the LaFS girl to max love. For some reason it took way longer than the new girl.

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The colors of the bars correspond to how much of an impact it'll have on their attitude towards you. So say you pick an action that's 50% yellow and 50% pink, it will raise their Love and Lust stat equally, but none of the others; if you want to max out a girl's relationship, you'd want to stick to actions that a mostly the respective color (yellow = love, pink = lust, purple = obedient, blue = hate, gray = broken).

From what I've read and seen is that it's not how many times you make the girl orgasm that counts, but how long you spend in a certain action to raise their relationship. I was able to get a new girl to max love simply by leaving her on kissing and alt-tabbing out to watch anime for an hour or two (but still can't get the Love at First Sight girl to max out after doing the same).

Edit: oh, wait, I just got the LaFS girl to max love. For some reason it took way longer than the new girl.
All your information helps greatly in opening up achievements. Thank you! With the current translations in such a rough state, it's still hard to make everything out and how things work. Like one of the H-Attributes says "Dainty" on the creator menu, but on the girl's status, it'll change to "Clean Freak," while another says "Frustration" then changes to "Perverted." I those of us who don't have the language skills you do will have to keep asking or just wait for better translations. LOL!

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if this counts as a double post, since it's about something different regarding the game, but does anyone know how to lower the Break/Destroy meter on a girl without using the reset status cheat?

TentacleZombie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if this counts as a double post, since it's about something different regarding the game, but does anyone know how to lower the Break/Destroy meter on a girl without using the reset status cheat?
I haven't noticed the bar go down in response to anything I did, but I read that if the girl has the Brave attribute her break bar will slowly drop by itself.

cookiecrushe

Reputation score

Are there any uncensor patches yet? Because this game is impossible for me to enjoy when everyone has glowing genitals.

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are there any uncensor patches yet? Because this game is impossible for me to enjoy when everyone has glowing genitals.
There is one, but it doesn't look much better unless the male character is penetrating with penis. Just Google "Illusion Honey Select Uncensor" and you'll get a thread at Hongfire that has one.

The reason why I don't think it looks nice, is because of the way Illusion seems to have created the character models. They vaginas are always open agape as if being penetrated by the male character.

joker901

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The character creator is ridiculous.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is this game even worth installing yet?
With the uncensor not being great apparently, wouldent it be better to just wait for a better oen allong with some translations?

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is this game even worth installing yet?
With the uncensor not being great apparently, wouldent it be better to just wait for a better oen allong with some translations?
Personally, I think it plays great with the current translation. I wouldn't hold my breath for a good looking uncensor though. Generally, Illusion uncensors are just a texture slapped on there and it always just looks weird since it isn't modeled in.

I think its great though. Lots of stuff to find and achievements to unlock.

Don't forget to view your achievements after you unlock them!!! Checking them is how you get the rewards from completing them.

Eliadil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"SBX2 uncensore" looks good and it is only test release, so it only works in full nude option. I'm not sure if it uncensore penis though. I wonder if there is this stupid telescop effect with penis, it was realy iritating in Illusion previous games.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Has Hongfire been down for a while? I haven't been able to access it since around the Honey Select release. :confused:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Has Hongfire been down for a while? I haven't been able to access it since around the Honey Select release. :confused:
Not down but overloaded.
It's a bit slow still, but you can acces it now.

No big HF patch for now, english launcher, some mods already for customizing character, and shared character mostly.
The big HF translation patch is still WIP.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Personally, I think it plays great with the current translation. I wouldn't hold my breath for a good looking uncensor though. Generally, Illusion uncensors are just a texture slapped on there and it always just looks weird since it isn't modeled in.

I think its great though. Lots of stuff to find and achievements to unlock.

Don't forget to view your achievements after you unlock them!!! Checking them is how you get the rewards from completing them.
The censorship is probably the biggest issue for me, so i guess ill wait a while. Thanks.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Not down but overloaded.
It's a bit slow still, but you can acces it now.

No big HF patch for now, english launcher, some mods already for customizing character, and shared character mostly.
The big HF translation patch is still WIP.
I see. It keeps timing out at the moment. No way to access it for now. If the HF Patch isn't out yet, I'll have to wait anyway.

Thanks for the info. :)

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to unlock the Classroom room, I can't seem to get it done. :(

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's an ongoing UI translation on AnimeShare so if you guys want it, go grab it from the link below. Usually, you go to HF for these kinds of things but HF has been unstable as of late.

Since it's still not fully translated, I would wait a couple of more days until the guys finish translating all the UI pictures.

Downloaded those but I'm a little stumped on installation. do you just dump everything directly into the Honey-Select folder, or do you need to put plugins into the plugin folder and Managed files into the managed folder?

I thought I had it right until I realized that Honey-Studio and Honey-Select's "Managed" folders were overwriting each-other.

I tried putting all the honey-select stuff in my select folders (32 and 64) but I don't know where the plugin files go. Preumsbably into the 64bit folder's plugin subfolder? Or do I just move a plugin folder into the main game folder?

Edit: Just dumped the whole thing into the main folder. Didn't work the first time, did work the second. Not sure what i did diffrently, but it seems functional now.

Last edited:

BlackStalion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to break someone completely?
I tried being rough or let climax a lot and many other combinations, but I seem stuck half way through.
Do any of her attributes matter on how much you will succeed?

TentacleZombie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to break someone completely?
I tried being rough or let climax a lot and many other combinations, but I seem stuck half way through.
Do any of her attributes matter on how much you will succeed?
You need to use positions that have a bit of grey in them, but the easiest way is to make a character with the Glass Heart (グラスハート) attribute, fuck her once, then leave her alone, the break bar will fill by itself.

Girls with the Brave (不屈の精神) attribute slowly recover from break status when left unattended.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Could any of you lot post some screenshots of the uncensor mods in action?

Status
Not open for further replies.