namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Honey Select (ILLUSION)

This game is an exact copy of sexybeach but without the dating thing

RAVEN420

Reputation score

Uuuuh... Help? Really dunno what's wrong.
Gotta mount both discs to the same virtual drive. For example, if you mount CD1 to the virtual drive F:\ you must do the same for CD2. I'm assuming your issue is that when you go ahead and mount CD2, it still pops up under a different drive letter such as G:\. I had this same issue, so what I did was this...

During installation, when it prompts you for CD2, unmount CD1 (and of course, make sure you're aware of the drive letter its mounted to: example will be F:\). Mount CD2, and then see what drive letter gets assigned to the virtual drive you just mounted it to. Chances are it's not the same letter as CD1, which was my problem too. (it autoassigned to G:\ instead of F:\) If that's the case, unmount CD2 and then mount it again and it SHOULD reassign itself to the same drive letter that CD1 had (F:\). Only then can you continue installation without this error occurring.

Hope that helps!

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Gotta mount both discs to the same virtual drive. For example, if you mount CD1 to the virtual drive F:\ you must do the same for CD2. I'm assuming your issue is that when you go ahead and mount CD2, it still pops up under a different drive letter such as G:\. I had this same issue, so what I did was this...

During installation, when it prompts you for CD2, unmount CD1 (and of course, make sure you're aware of the drive letter its mounted to: example will be F:\). Mount CD2, and then see what drive letter gets assigned to the virtual drive you just mounted it to. Chances are it's not the same letter as CD1, which was my problem too. (it autoassigned to G:\ instead of F:\) If that's the case, unmount CD2 and then mount it again and it SHOULD reassign itself to the same drive letter that CD1 had (F:\). Only then can you continue installation without this error occurring.

Hope that helps!
I had problems with mounting. But then i read you should mount each disk and copy the content into ONE folder (also overwrite if needed) and then start the installation again. That did the trick for me.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Agreed. My main problem with Illusion games is that they're just way too vanilla. I mean, if someone is going to play hentai games, it probably lends to the probably that a multitude of missionary and doggy style poses with generic japanese squealing is...well, really really dull and boring. It needs to be more open to fetishes, and even though you obviously can't cater to every fetish under the sun, I think anything beyond just "rape" would be okay.

Femdom, gangbangs (there's usually just 1 pose for this), futa....those are some entry level fetishes I think that would be good to add. Maybe even yuri, as was suggested.
This is why I actually enjoyed Premium Play Darkness and it being the only illusion game I really liked at all. A good range fetishes, wasn't too heavy on the customization so it didn't take forever to get things started, and struck a good balance between anime and realism aesthetically.

I guess to a lot of people it seemed like a half baked product, which I assume is why they probably won't make another.

thunderbass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do i save the character and just play ?

Fribar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone knows how to increase the girl hapiness? Or how to unlock new poses?

I've managed to get a yellow smiley face on one of the girls I created and she has like two or three more poses than the other but I have no idea how I did that, anyone have an idea?

maho

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Too many options!!!!!(that is good if you can read moonrunes)
needs an english patch!

the graphics are rly good, but CM3D is still better...(but I always liked more the 2D than 3D)

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone give a step by step detailed ELI5 on how to install the English translation things that are floating around out there, please? I downloaded some, but the readme isn't all that clear, and has some stuff that I can't quite understand or make sense of.

sandr0ck2003

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone give a step by step detailed ELI5 on how to install the English translation things that are floating around out there, please? I downloaded some, but the readme isn't all that clear, and has some stuff that I can't quite understand or make sense of.
Where did you find them. I have found non. I can try what you have if I can get it.

KleptoLizard

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Too many options!!!!!(that is good if you can read moonrunes)
needs an english patch!

the graphics are rly good, but CM3D is still better...(but I always liked more the 2D than 3D)

Just post an image and I'll translate.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's an ongoing UI translation on AnimeShare so if you guys want it, go grab it from the link below. Usually, you go to HF for these kinds of things but HF has been unstable as of late.

Since it's still not fully translated, I would wait a couple of more days until the guys finish translating all the UI pictures.

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's an ongoing UI translation on AnimeShare so if you guys want it, go grab it from the link below. Usually, you go to HF for these kinds of things but HF has been unstable as of late.

Since it's still not fully translated, I would wait a couple of more days until the guys finish translating all the UI pictures.

Thanks a ton! I was able to get it to work with the character creator stuff, but the title menu and warning windows are still in Japanese, unlike how your pictures show. Could you tell me what I'm supposed to do to get it to work like yours? I downloaded all three files in the link you provided.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

jesus! The menu's, way too many. That was my first impression.

Folioman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody can tell me if there's any BDSM in that game? I mean sex, blowjob with handcuffed or tied up girls please? yes I know shame on me :D

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i guess we have to wait for a HF patch ^_^
will wait for it, if they ever make one.

KleptoLizard

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anybody can tell me if there's any BDSM in that game? I mean sex, blowjob with handcuffed or tied up girls please? yes I know shame on me :D
Yeah there's some:

-Ropes
-Pillory
-Spanking
-Forced Deepthroating

Nothing too hardcore

Status
Not open for further replies.