What's new

I'm looking for a game that I can not find anymore plz help

malkavien

Reputation score
Good morning all.

I played a rpg type hentai game about 5 years ago and I can not find it anymore.

It's a game where you have a man who has to help several women who have been captured and who are locked in a cave by bandits.

I remember a few scenes.

there is a moment in the middle of the story where our character dies falling down a precipice and come back to life and at that moment we can choose I believe several junction that will ring different ends (good end or bad)

One of the female characters if we are in the bad end she becomes a kind of vengeful angel and we fight.

The principle of the game is also that when lost a fight at the beginning of the hentai scenes is unlocked.

CG art is very good for me to remember.

Well you ain't getting any answers here, only a ban. It's a shame that a thread made specifically for questions like this just doesn't exist.

thank you for your answer can you inform me how to find answer to my questions

I looked at your answer and it's not the hentai rpg I'm looking for but thanks anyway

@Sarav He did not specifically ask for any links in this thread. He is just looking for information, which is allowed by the rules.

Good morning all.

I played a rpg type hentai game about 5 years ago and I can not find it anymore.

It's a game where you have a man who has to help several women who have been captured and who are locked in a cave by bandits.

I remember a few scenes.

there is a moment in the middle of the story where our character dies falling down a precipice and come back to life and at that moment we can choose I believe several junction that will ring different ends (good end or bad)

One of the female characters if we are in the bad end she becomes a kind of vengeful angel and we fight.

The principle of the game is also that when lost a fight at the beginning of the hentai scenes is unlocked.

CG art is very good for me to remember.
is it JP or EN games.. ?

Back