What's new

RPG RPG Maker [I'm moralist] Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka ~A JK Exorcist Horror RPG~ / 淫界人柱アラカ~JK退魔師ホラー探索RPG~(RJ317690)

blerghit

Reputation score
In the first part, must you open the safe on the second floor in order to get to the third floor? I know the rest of the safes colored purple are optional.
short answer:
No
Long answer:Opening any safes locks you out of "good" end

HeatfulKappa

Reputation score
short answer:
No
Long answer:Opening any safes locks you out of "good" end
That's odd, I only opened the safe on 2nd floor since I don't see any other way to open the door and still got the good ending.

blerghit

Reputation score
Ooh, might have misremembered. I guess its only the different coloured safes that are bad.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Yes, it's not surprising because Araka has been raped countless times before the male protagonist got into the building she was trapped in.
That made me much more interested in the game, and I am not sure how to feel about that.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Ooh, might have misremembered. I guess its only the different coloured safes that are bad.
On the arcade floor you must open the safe behind the counter in order to proceed to the next floor. If you don't you are stuck forever.

As for the other safe, while I haven't tested them extensively, the PDF guide that comes with the game says that you only need to ignore them once in order to get to the heroine route. AKA you can open at least 1 of the purple and still rescue her.

Rockej

Reputation score
Some (Well Most) interactable objects will become trigger for HCG along with H-debuff and decrease heroine's stats, the severity depends on how much you interact with the object, if you hasn't interacted with it, helping the protagonist as the heroine won't inflict debuff/decrease stat though you don't get the CG.
You also need to meet some criteria in order to access heroine side of gameplay (Collecting 7 of her item, they appear as yellow spot with the skill turned on as protagonist), some action such as dying, escaping yourself will immediately end the game, Opening "Safe" you are told to avoid at least once will lock you out of the good ending immediately.

I translated the flow chart myself, just in case people wanted it.
Hi there, you got best guide I ever seen to this game so far. Anyway I got problem with unlocking doors to next lvl as male MC could you help me out how do I move on without openning those stupid safes

HeatfulKappa

Reputation score
Hi there, you got best guide I ever seen to this game so far. Anyway I got problem with unlocking doors to next lvl as male MC could you help me out how do I move on without openning those stupid safes
Just open that safe, ONLY that safe, and you'll be fine.

HeatfulKappa

Reputation score
Sure but problem lays after first 2 safes how do I ignore one last making the doors open? I do really not get it.
You only need to open safe on arcade floor to proceed, and don't open the rest to be on good ending route.

Last edited: