What's new

RPG RPG Maker [I'm moralist] Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka ~A JK Exorcist Horror RPG~ / 淫界人柱アラカ~JK退魔師ホラー探索RPG~(RJ317690)

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

DLSite :
From the maker of , another game in similar vein but with a really interesting mechanic
Tags : Horror / Corruption / Monster / Rape

Story
A couple venture into an abandoned building, The Heroine being a "Modern Exorcist" and her boyfriend the protagonist, in order to seal and defeat the demon that originates from the demon/other world. The protagonist has a special power of reading others memory with various related object. Holding a protective charm, the protagonist enters the abandoned building to help the heroine....
There are multiple endings, bads and good alike.

Control
First Part : No combat, Horror RPG game. Typical RPG control such as Z to interact, X to open menu
Second Part : Similar to the first part, however there is combat and enmies.

Gameplay
The gameplay is split into 2 part.
The first part involves the protagonist and acts like a horror game, you interact with various object in the abandoned building with really really good atmosphere (If you find it hard to see you can turn off the amazing lighting to see better). You are tasked to help the heroic by collecting her item and sending it to her using various method to assist her in her journey to defeat the demons on the other side. As such your action in the first part (Real World) will affect the second part in very major ways (Other world). You can play a shortened version of the first part by selecting the 2nd option before the opening.

The second part involves the heroine and acts like your RPG with minor combat rape, you fight your ways through demon after suffering a unfortunate drop, the actions of protagonist from the first part dictates how hard your journey will be. Interacted object will have different effect on the heroine. Bad or Good. The heroine starts off strong and clean but depending on your encounter and your action, she will be corrupted with negative effect such as higher arousal gain, losing holy element attacks and replaced with dark version (Enemy in the other world has high dark resist) of the ability and much more.

H-Content
The H-content are mostly CGs with the heroine and other female character.
In the first part, you unlock CGs interacting with various object to read the memory of other female victims including the heroine's encounter during the journey. Some item you interacted with in the first part also provide CGs and event in the second part depending on how much you interacted with them.

In the second part, H-stuffs comes in combat and CG. Your heroine will suffer negative effects permanently (for the playthrough) if undesirable outcome such as losing and interacting with dangerous object in order to assist the protagonist in the real world. These permanent negative effect will cause you to be more prone to orgasm/weaker in combat/obtain useless skill instead. Some event however will strengthen your willpower and your ability to defeat the demon. Its up to you to uncover them in the first part of the game.

(Psst, if you are lazy the game provide a walkthrough and a flowchart to the game, worth playing the game instead of just watching the CGS, if you are really lazy, the CG recollection room provides a switch that unlocks it, Do not recommend it though)

Misc.
One of the more unique game with focus in exploration instead of combat along with puzzle and consequences. The heroine is cute and definitely worth checking out. The game is medium in length, it'll be longer depending on your understanding and your choice (Skipping the exploration of the first part or not). Corruption is definitely the main theme for second part and its done well.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Played a little bit, I knew it would be good from I'm moralist, but damn. Genuinely scary. Too bad I can't read the walkthrough pdf file.

Played a little more and yeah, for sure, this one is even better than his last game. Most games I don't mind machine translating, but I know I'm doing this one an injustice by doing so. Do you mind elaborating on how the choices affect the second part?

Last edited:
OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Some (Well Most) interactable objects will become trigger for HCG along with H-debuff and decrease heroine's stats, the severity depends on how much you interact with the object, if you hasn't interacted with it, helping the protagonist as the heroine won't inflict debuff/decrease stat though you don't get the CG.
You also need to meet some criteria in order to access heroine side of gameplay (Collecting 7 of her item, they appear as yellow spot with the skill turned on as protagonist), some action such as dying, escaping yourself will immediately end the game, Opening "Safe" you are told to avoid at least once will lock you out of the good ending immediately.

I translated the flow chart myself, just in case people wanted it.

blerghit

Reputation score
You get true end when you beat boss as the female MC.
As told in the flow chart Hazunya posted, you can strenghten her with right choices in the male MC part,
and you should avoid h-scenes since they weaken female MC.
ofc to get to part where you play as female MC, you need to find the 7 items as the male MC.

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game is pretty special, I don't think I've ever played a game with a similar mechanic! I recommend this game!

mr_doomgape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so i can't seem to get to the second part though the fast route for some reason it allays kicks me up the roof and ends even when i have the items could anyone share a save at the begening of second part?

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Honestly, even with the machine translation, I think this might be the best story and presentation I've ever seen in an h game. One of the few where I was more thrilled to get the good ending rather than wank to the bad ending, just because I actually cared. The scenario writing is just...so very clever. 10/10, even with the low-quality GC's taking up most of the actual visuals and combat just reusing them, as well as the largely shitty guest artists.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Played a little bit, I knew it would be good from I'm moralist, but damn. Genuinely scary. Too bad I can't read the walkthrough pdf file.

Played a little more and yeah, for sure, this one is even better than his last game. Most games I don't mind machine translating, but I know I'm doing this one an injustice by doing so. Do you mind elaborating on how the choices affect the second part?
I have (tried to play) their previous game, and got absolutely nowhere. It's one of those games where you must know Japanese to play properly.

OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You are meant to lose to enjoy CGs for the previous game, you can do a virgin clear for the previous game but, I don't think there's a point to that unlike this one.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
You are meant to lose to enjoy CGs for the previous game, you can do a virgin clear for the previous game but, I don't think there's a point to that unlike this one.
I couldn't get past the second floor lol. The big monster through the hole in the wall keeps killing me.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Can anyone translate the diary and "Corruption Progress" pages? I tried to translate it with Google Lens but it's really garbled and difficult to decipher...

HeatfulKappa

Reputation score
I’m stuck at the fifth floor, specifically the “clean” lounge to the left of kitchen. What am I supposed to do to progress forward?

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
So from my understanding, the heroine can be weakened during her section of the game if we choose to unlock CGs / scenes in the 1st section. In this case, would we be forced into a bad ending by not being possible to defeat the last boss?
Then would there be a NG+ where we could replay to get the good ending and defeat the last boss, and if the CGs / scenes we've seen would be carried over?

blerghit

Reputation score
You can unlock everything in the gallery after getting some endings(i went for the bow down to the big bad demon one)

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
what do i do on floor 5? im in the next area where it looks like a ball room and i have no idea on what to do there

OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
what do i do on floor 5? im in the next area where it looks like a ball room and i have no idea on what to do there
Open your skill page, press the skill you have.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
You can unlock everything in the gallery after getting some endings(i went for the bow down to the big bad demon one)
Oh I see. Was thinking of doing a full CG searching run, and then another run to take down the boss for the good end.

I saw the flowchart and there were some untranslated text in a blue box on the 2nd picture. Initial google translate seems to show it's possible to still win even after being weakened but not able to tell clearly. Anyone able to get a better understanding for that?