What's new

[Complete - Partial] [I'm moralist] Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka ~A JK Exorcist Horror RPG~ / 淫界人柱アラカ~JK退魔師ホラー探索RPG~(RJ317690)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLsite:
ulmf discussion thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/im-moralis...horror-rpg-araka-jk-horaa-rpg-rj317690.14876/

Translated the usual, menus (including H stats screen), database (items, skills, enemies, etc), and choices. Did not translate the flavor text on the H stats screen (Cara's Diary) as that would be a lot of text (you'll see what I mean), and they are images. Did not translate the "someone's memory" bit either, the reason why should be obvious. Also note the discussion thread has the translated flowchart for game progression.

Note that with this one many of the titles etc would be too long to fit in the space available. The engine will squash the text to fit, but in most cases there is so much it would be too small to read. So many item, armor, and skill names are shortened and/or rephrased a bit.

MV game and no images to mess with, so just drag drop and overwrite. Cliplogger is included, if you aren't familiar with it, it will send text to the clipboard to be translated in whatever software you like.

As usual, any issues, let me know.

A version of the partial that should be compatible with the full DeepL translation by dazedanon19 is attached to post 7 (just scroll down a little).

Update 12/3/21: Updated patch for version 1.31 available attached to this post. DO NOT APPLY THIS ONE TO OLDER VERSIONS, the encryption key was changed and it will cause the game to crash if applied to an earlier version.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Kudos. Though i'd love a fully translated one (where the text doesn't go outside the box) that is done properly.

But regardless. Appreciate you putting the effort and time for this.

SK203

Reputation score
Thanks a lot !
Even with the translated flowchart, going to part 2 is difficult when you understand nothing.

Sanin92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Mayak knows how to choose his games. You rock dude. Would love to see a full translation of this by someone at some point too though, what a great game.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Here is a version of the partial that should be compatible with @dazedanon19 's full MTL if anyone wants to combine my manually translated interface with their DeepL translation of the dialogue.
(you could do this yourself by only overwriting certain files, this is just for convenience)

EDIT: the issue in the post below should be fixed now.
EDIT 2: The crashing issue seems to not be from my partial as people are getting it with just the full MTL as well. I can't seem to reproduce the issue so far, so it will be very difficult to fix. I suspect the problem might be the base game itself as people seem to be getting it with either TL applied individually. Or it could be something on the user's end, like having the whole folder set to read-only.
EDIT 3: After some experimenting with a user on discord, it is definitely caused by the MTL and not my patch. Applying the mtl alone causes the crash, my partial alone does not, the base game with no patches does not.

Attachments

Last edited:

PeacefulBandit

Reputation score
With the combined partial and MTL I'm having problems with the game crashing in combat, pretty early into part 2 at the end of the first room. Monster uses a skill/attack and poof, crash.

Screen Shot 06-21-21 at 03.20 AM.JPG

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
With the combined partial and MTL I'm having problems with the game crashing in combat, pretty early into part 2 at the end of the first room. Monster uses a skill/attack and poof, crash.
Think I know what was causing that. It should have been an issue even without combining them though, surprised nobody reported it. Maybe they just didn't fight that enemy? Anyway, attached the fixed version to the same post.

PeacefulBandit

Reputation score
Nope, replaced the files and it's unfortunately still happening. Seems to be when Araka climaxes in combat, thought it was a skill before but some skills cause that to happen.
For the random monster you can pick option 2 or just avoid the sprite, but later on after climbing the long stairs fighting is unavoidable. I can't get past that point at all, because the climax gauge goes straight to 100 and the game crashes.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'll look into it some more.
So, it's happening when she climaxes in every combat, not just that one enemy?
I'll see if I can reproduce the crash with just my partial applied. Did you check if it happens with just the full TL applied?

Edit: Tried it on a few enemies, seems to be fine on my end, no crashes when she climaxes with just the partial applied. I noticed it does spam a lot of text when it happens, my best guess right now is that it calls something there by name and the translations don't match up. The "missing )" in the error message makes me think maybe something got deleted in the full tl, however.

Last edited:

phily101

Reputation score
I'll look into it some more.
So, it's happening when she climaxes in every combat, not just that one enemy?
I'll see if I can reproduce the crash with just my partial applied. Did you check if it happens with just the full TL applied?

Edit: Tried it on a few enemies, seems to be fine on my end, no crashes when she climaxes with just the partial applied. I noticed it does spam a lot of text when it happens, my best guess right now is that it calls something there by name and the translations don't match up. The "missing )" in the error message makes me think maybe something got deleted in the full tl, however.
Been getting the same syntax error as the previous guy when climaxing in combat, using the fixed version you uploaded has no effect on my side too

Using the full MTL translation by itself also still has the same error

SpringSJSB

Reputation score
Here is a version of the partial that should be compatible with @dazedanon19 's full MTL if anyone wants to combine my manually translated interface with their DeepL translation of the dialogue.
(you could do this yourself by only overwriting certain files, this is just for convenience)

EDIT: the issue in the post below should be fixed now.
i still don't know how to compatible your program and MTL.

i don't know the order of overwriting.

first i need to copy mtl and then overwriting your program?

i don't know the difference between Araka partial and Araka partial full tl compatible version.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
i still don't know how to compatible your program and MTL.

i don't know the order of overwriting.

first i need to copy mtl and then overwriting your program?

i don't know the difference between Araka partial and Araka partial full tl compatible version.
Yes, apply the MTL full translation first, then overwrite with the full tl compatible version of my partial in post #7.

Using the full MTL translation by itself also still has the same error
Thanks for the info, this means it's not a problem with my partial, or at least it's not the act of combining the patches that's causing it. It looks to me more like a bug with the base game. Has anyone experiencing the bug tried the base game with no patch applied?
Also, I still can't reproduce this bug/crash. Is it only happening with certain enemies, or all of them?
It's a long shot, but you might check to see if the whole folder is set to read-only. That can cause issues with a lot of MV games.

Last edited:

SpringSJSB

Reputation score
i still don't know the meaning of "flavor text on the H stats screen (Cara's Diary)"

it seems that all the dialogue in the game is still in Japanese?

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Any ETA on fix for version 129?
I will most likely wait until he is completely done updating the game to update the partial.
Pretty sure dazedanon19 said something similar in his full TL thread.

i still don't know the meaning of "flavor text on the H stats screen (Cara's Diary)"

it seems that all the dialogue in the game is still in Japanese?
I'm not quite sure what you are asking, here. My patch is a partial translation. It only translates the interface, items, skills, that kind of thing. The patch in post #7 is made to be compatible with dazedanon19's full MTL translation. You would need to apply his translation first, then my patch in post #7.
The dialogue on the H stats screen is an image, making it a pain to translate, partly because the images are encrypted.
If the in-game dialogue is still in Japanese, you did something wrong when applying the patches. (assuming you applied both mine and dazedanon19's)

trollface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey, I just tried using your patch on version 1.31 of the game, and I've hit a snag.
All of the files work, except one. If I put your System.json file in, the game locks up at a black loading screen before the title screen, while giving me a 'Failed to load "img/system/ a random file from this folder.png"
I'm guessing a update to the game broke whatever change you made that file, while leaving all the others untouched.
Just letting you know in case you have enough free time/energy to try checking out if it would be a possible to find and fix this issue.
*Edit* Turns out the System.json from dazedanon19 was also broken when I tried it, I'm definitely betting on a game update breaking whatever changes you two made to that file in your respective patches.
*Double edit* Also, after reading your above post, I guess I should say that the last update the game got was in August, and as it's now December, I think the dev is finally done updating the game :unsure: hopefully...

Last edited: