What's new

[Complete - Full] [I'm moralist] Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka ~A JK Exorcist Horror RPG~ / 淫界人柱アラカ~JK退魔師ホラー探索RPG~(RJ317690) GPT MTL

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Completely redone translation using ChatGPT.

DLsite:
Discussion: https://ulmf.org/threads/im-moralis...horror-rpg-araka-jk-horaa-rpg-rj317690.14876/
Mayak Partial: https://ulmf.org/threads/im-moralis...horror-rpg-araka-jk-horaa-rpg-rj317690.14878/

This is different from @mayaktheunholy's translation in that it's a full MTL using DeepL. Therefore expect to see a lot of grammar, formatting, and nonsense translation issues. That being said this patch should completely translate everything and includes wordwrap.

I think I covered everything. If you run into any errors, screenshot it, post with your save, and I will fix it asap. Otherwise, know that the Human Pillar End option in the menu is disabled on purpose. I couldn't figure out why it was crashing since there aren't any syntax errors in any of the files as far as I know. Therefore I've just disabled it, you aren't really missing much. If you wanna try it out anyway, go into www/js/plugins.js, CTRL+F `Human Pillar End`, and right after it look for `\\\"disable\\\"`. Set that to false instead of true. It's going to crash, but you can remove the patch to fix it.

Update: (FOR 1.23 COPIES ONLY)
System.zip file is for 1.23 crashes, simply apply the patch THEN replace the system.json in www/data with the one attached.

Patch:
1. Unzip in /www and overwrite

Remember that if you like you can combine mayak's translation with this one by grabbing all the .json files he hand translated (items, skills, enemies, etc) which is better than MTL, while leaving all other files intact (Map and Common Event json files) to still have the rest of MTL for h-scenes and dialogue. This is mostly for people like me who don't really like texthooking.

Last edited:
OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
1.1 Fixes Sound Effects, apparently forgot about that folder.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thank you for the update, though your suggestion to combine this MLT with the other one doesn't seem possible. His untranslated text seems to overwrite yours and your MLT text seems to overwrite his handwritten partial translation. The game seems understandable enough though with the MTL so thank you for producing it, i think its the best option right now.

If @mayaktheunholy were to isolate the translated text from the untranslated text, the MTL could be partially overwritten to incorporate his work.

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Is there perhaps a crashing problem due to conflicting translations I'm unaware about? I think I was able to use his partial by only keeping Mayak's armors, skills, items, weapons, etc jsons which he hand translated, while leaving the MTL'ed map and common events json files from my patch for the rest.

I didn't check too closely after doing it though so I could have missed something, but from what I could see it worked fine for the beginning stuff.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
theres a bug that causes an error an event with the female protagonist, its when she gets drawn into the tentacle 'gears', its happened twice in a row to me.

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Thanks, I appreciate you going out of your way to test it a bit. If you can screenshot the error and provide your save, I can get it fixed asap. New patch should fix it.

Last edited:
OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Who the fuck does this?.... Sick and twisted naming of sound files.
1624189863858.png

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Okay 1.5 is up, I've confirmed all the scenes are good to go. Shouldn't be anymore crashing issues.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you for doing this and updating your patches.
Would like to ask if this could be used for the 1.27 version of the game? As I noticed your zip file name has 1.23 in it

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Good point, it's a tossup depending on what has changed exactly. What will likely happen is that applying the patch will basically downgrade you to the 1.23 version of the game. Therefore it should work but you won't have any new stuff from 1.24 and onwards.

Once given enough time for more updates to come out, I can revisit and attempt to update the patch to include the new stuff.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Thank you for the update, though your suggestion to combine this MLT with the other one doesn't seem possible. His untranslated text seems to overwrite yours and your MLT text seems to overwrite his handwritten partial translation. The game seems understandable enough though with the MTL so thank you for producing it, i think its the best option right now.

If @mayaktheunholy were to isolate the translated text from the untranslated text, the MTL could be partially overwritten to incorporate his work.
As dazedanon19 said, it would be a matter of only overwriting specific files. For convenience, I went ahead and made a separate partial patch with only the needed files to add my manual tl partial to this full DeepL translation. Attached it to a post in the partial thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/im-moralis...raka-jk-horaa-rpg-rj317690.14878/post-1149040

Kunai200

Reputation score
This is my kinda theme, looks great. Thanks for the deepl saves me the hassle of setting up deepl and waiting for lines to load

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
Who the fuck does this?.... Sick and twisted naming of sound files.
View attachment 39759
Funny you mention that...I'm gaving the same issue. My game keeps crashing at these sound files. I think it's because they're so long. I thought the patch above would help that, but...no luck. Presumably they can be translated to fix the problem, but I can't see how to do that with the current patch?

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Funny you mention that...I'm gaving the same issue. My game keeps crashing at these sound files. I think it's because they're so long. I thought the patch above would help that, but...no luck. Presumably they can be translated to fix the problem, but I can't see how to do that with the current patch?
Can you post the error of the crashes? The patch should've fixed them all. If you renamed the sound files at all and then applied the patch you would have to change them back because the patch uses the original.

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
Can you post the error of the crashes? The patch should've fixed them all. If you renamed the sound files at all and then applied the patch you would have to change them back because the patch uses the original.
Sure thing.

Here's the error when I try to open the recollection room.

It also happens further into the game after the choice "look at underwear" in the cork board. Same error message.

I seem to be able to get certain things done without error, such as getting the toilet-tentacle ending "she becomes eternal, you died."

So it seems like it's just this one music file?

Attachments

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Sure thing.

Here's the error when I try to open the recollection room.

It also happens further into the game after the choice "look at underwear" in the cork board. Same error message.

I seem to be able to get certain things done without error, such as getting the toilet-tentacle ending "she becomes eternal, you died."

So it seems like it's just this one music file?
That looks like the correct filename. Extract this into your bgm folder and tell me if it fixes it. If it does, there are a few possibilities I can think of.

1. You accidentally renamed some sound files and it ended up breaking it. In this case, I would redownload the original audio folder to prevent any future issues.
2. You're playing on a different version of the game that has different names for the sounds files. (I sure hope this isn't the case lol). This will require me to either update the patch or upload the huge audio folder.

Attachments

phily101

Reputation score
Hi there I have been having an error of missing ) after argument list whenever ayaka hits climax in this game while using the translation, any idea how to fix this?

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Hi there I have been having an error of missing ) after argument list whenever ayaka hits climax in this game while using the translation, any idea how to fix this?
Can you post a screenshot of the error and your save? Thanks!