What's new

[Complete - Full] [I'm moralist] Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka ~A JK Exorcist Horror RPG~ / 淫界人柱アラカ~JK退魔師ホラー探索RPG~(RJ317690) GPT MTL

phily101

Reputation score
Here it is

This might be an issue with the game overall because i used different translation patches and they all had this error. However I also tried downloading from around 3 different sites and when i tried to put in my saves the issue kept on recurring

update on testing the patch, i tried reinstalling the game and it works fine without any translation patch but once i put in the mtl it crashes when arousal reaches 100

Attachments

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
That's the exact error I got earlier when I tested the Human Pillar mode. I'm going to look into it. Thanks for your feedback.

PeacefulBandit

Reputation score
update on testing the patch, i tried reinstalling the game and it works fine without any translation patch but once i put in the mtl it crashes when arousal reaches 100
Same issue here, the un-translated game seems to run fine but when the translation is added the game crashes whenever the climax gauge reaches 100. Since some enemies jump you to 100 with their first attack it makes getting progress-locked unavoidable.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks like SyntaxError is caused by this script lines here

BattleManager._logWindow.push('addText',

Example:
BattleManager._logWindow.push('addText', 'Roll against muscle strength!')

This is from the "Mounting" skill common event entry 780. Correcting these script lines to their japanese original fixes the SyntaxError. Looks like this script really hates spaces between the letters, a common problem that I encounter frequently nowadays...

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Looks like SyntaxError is caused by this script lines here

BattleManager._logWindow.push('addText',

Example:
BattleManager._logWindow.push('addText', 'Roll against muscle strength!')

This is from the "Mounting" skill common event entry 780. Correcting these script lines to their japanese original fixes the SyntaxError. Looks like this script really hates spaces between the letters, a common problem that I encounter frequently nowadays...
Wow! Sweet! I was able to fix the issue in the end untranslating those script lines but it was by pure trial and error... I had no idea what was actually causing it. Can you perhaps tell me how you were able to trace it back to that specific line of code? I'm still a noobie at this rpgmaker business so it will help with future debugging issues.

Otherwise I've posted the new patch so ya'll let me know if it fixes the crashing issue.

Edit: This may be the syntax error in question
1624587851077.png

Last edited:

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
That looks like the correct filename. Extract this into your bgm folder and tell me if it fixes it. If it does, there are a few possibilities I can think of.

1. You accidentally renamed some sound files and it ended up breaking it. In this case, I would redownload the original audio folder to prevent any future issues.
2. You're playing on a different version of the game that has different names for the sounds files. (I sure hope this isn't the case lol). This will require me to either update the patch or upload the huge audio folder.
Hmm. Same error.

I should mention that there IS a file in the BGM folder:

09土佐七色染めlong(Tosa 7 color dyecloth long ver)

This was there before I did anything.

When I extract your rar, it comes out as :

09・トヲノFノ)魃long(Tosa 7 color dyecloth long ver)

I can tell that's an error in winrar.

I wonder if this is something to do with the game not reading the windows Japanese filename right? Even when I run the game as Japanese admin, though, it still has the same error.

The .ogg file plays in VLC.

So the file seems to be fine, it's just that the game cannot seem to process the Japanese characters (or the spaces?)

Edit - Running winrar with a Japanese locale does not help, either.

This is version 1.23 of the game, as far as I know.

Would it help if I posted a list of all files?

Last edited:
OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Hmm. Same error.

I should mention that there IS a file in the BGM folder:

09土佐七色染めlong(Tosa 7 color dyecloth long ver)

This was there before I did anything.

When I extract your rar, it comes out as :

09・トヲノFノ)魃long(Tosa 7 color dyecloth long ver)

I can tell that's an error in winrar.

I wonder if this is something to do with the game not reading the windows Japanese filename right? Even when I run the game as Japanese admin, though, it still has the same error.

The .ogg file plays in VLC.

So the file seems to be fine, it's just that the game cannot seem to process the Japanese characters (or the spaces?)

Edit - Running winrar with a Japanese locale does not help, either.

Would it help if I posted a list of all files?
Hmm, that's strange. Can you confirm that the file is being referenced correctly in www/data/CommonEvents.json. You can use CTRL+F to find the file name. There should be 2 instances inside. Make sure that string matches exactly the filename. Is your system locale Japanese? Or are you using a tool for that?

1624586967523.png

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmm, that's strange. Can you confirm that the file is being referenced correctly in www/data/CommonEvents.json. You can use CTRL+F to find the file name. There should be 2 instances inside. Make sure that string matches exactly the filename. Is your system locale Japanese? Or are you using a tool for that?

View attachment 39812
Hm. I opened it with Notepad++ and searched for "dye"...and only found one on line 260:

{"code":241,"indent":0,"parameters":[{"name":"09土佐七色染めlong(Tosa 7 color dyecloth long ver)","volume":60,"pitch":100,"pan":0}]},

I should mention I just did a test of a completely unpatched version 1.23 and I still had the same error.

When I do a locale emulator, it's just the basic Windows rightclick.

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Hm. I opened it with Notepad++ and searched for "dye"...and only found one on line 260:

{"code":241,"indent":0,"parameters":[{"name":"09土佐七色染めlong(Tosa 7 color dyecloth long ver)","volume":60,"pitch":100,"pan":0}]},

I should mention I just did a test of a completely unpatched version 1.23 and I still had the same error.

When I do a locale emulator, it's just the basic Windows rightclick.
Oh sorry I was mistaken it's just one instance my bad. Try changing your System Locale to Japanese and testing it. I sometimes have issue getting stuff to work with Local Emulator.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Wow! Sweet! I was able to fix the issue in the end untranslating those script lines but it was by pure trial and error... I had no idea what was actually causing it. Can you perhaps tell me how you were able to trace it back to that specific line of code? I'm still a noobie at this rpgmaker business so it will help with future debugging issues.

Otherwise I've posted the new patch so ya'll let me know if it fixes the crashing issue.

Edit: This may be the syntax error in question
View attachment 39814
It was more or less also trail and error on my end. Looking into the skills that cause the SyntaxError and tracing it back to the corresponding common event lead me to the suspect. I had a comparable, but a less severe problem like this in my Celesphonia translation. For some reason, the Japanese devs really like to use this fancy combat log "push messages" in their new games but the script that writes these "push messages" really hates our alphabet and especially space characters. There should be a way to "teach" that script to accept our standard space character but I haven't figured it out yet. My coding competency is kinda scrappy.

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Sounds wonky. I tried doing an MTL for Celesphonia, but I couldn't even get the game past the prologue without a major bug so I opted out. I might look into this a bit more to see if I can scrap anything up. Thanks for pointing it out!

Ko19

Reputation score
TL 1.7 + game 1.23/1.24 failure at game start. It only shows one message "you can perform the following ....", afterwards the screen stays black. When I press "O" a random masturbation scene starts.

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
TL 1.7 + game 1.23/1.24 failure at game start. It only shows one message "you can perform the following ....", afterwards the screen stays black. When I press "O" a random masturbation scene starts.
This is on a New Game? Confirm if you are using 1.23 or 1.24. The patch is for 1.23, so it's possible something was added in 1.24 that makes the translation completely break.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
This is on a New Game? Confirm if you are using 1.23 or 1.24. The patch is for 1.23, so it's possible something was added in 1.24 that makes the translation completely break.
I can confirm that I have the sasme issue. The game stays black after start. This happens on NewDragon's game, which is listed as ver 1.23.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Fixed in 1.8
Confirm that the game now starts correctly.

I am getting all sorts of weird syntax error during battle though, even if MC is no where close to climaxing. The message says it's missing a ")" after argument list.

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Confirm that the game now starts correctly.

I am getting all sorts of weird syntax error during battle though, even if MC is no where close to climaxing. The message says it's missing a ")" after argument list.
When you get a chance, test the newest patch for me and see if the problem persist.

Reputation score
I'm getting "SyntaxError Unexpected identifier" messages pop up whenever Araka loses a battle on 1.23.