What's new

[Complete - Full] [I'm moralist] Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka ~A JK Exorcist Horror RPG~ / 淫界人柱アラカ~JK退魔師ホラー探索RPG~(RJ317690) GPT MTL

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Newest patch should fix the issue. Thanks for reporting it!

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Finally defeated the final boss after spamming the dark flame attack for what seemed like forever... and encountered a new bug at the end lol. At the scene where the Fem MC gives Male MC a BJ under the sheets, the game gets stuck at "Araka, or rather tha abomination that had borrowed her body..." and won't load any further. Audio continues to play in the background, but the image and the text won't change. No error message.

Chara08

Reputation score
probably just me, but I will post this anyways, I can't extract the patch files, I keep getting this error, which is applying to all the files. When I skip everything all that I'm left with is a empty data and js folder

Attachments

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
probably just me, but I will post this anyways, I can't extract the patch files, I keep getting this error, which is applying to all the files. When I skip everything all that I'm left with is a empty data and js folder
Is the game open when you are extracting? If yes, close it and try again. If not, try a system restart and then attempt to extract them in. (Without opening the game)

Chara08

Reputation score
Is the game open when you are extracting? If yes, close it and try again. If not, try a system restart and then attempt to extract them in. (Without opening the game)
It is not open, I will come back to you once I try a system restart.

Ok, I am back, it is still not extracting. To clarify when you say "system restart" that is me just clicking windows, power, restart correct? If not I apologize.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Are you able to extract to a random empty folder and get the files? Like /Downloads? If yes, try doing that, Removed the matching game files in the game folder, and then copy the new ones in.

Chara08

Reputation score
I have to say this quite the annoying error I've encountered, it is only this patch that is not extracting, I have already extracted mayak's patch, just fine, meaning it is something specific to this patch that my computer doesn't like. Considering no-one else has mentioned this happening it is likely something wrong on my end, however I can't tell what. I have tried copying the files directly from the patch instead of extracting then pasting however I receive the same error upon pasting, this happens even if it is not in the game folder and is in a separate location such as my download folder. That should be everything I know with the issue I am currently having, any assistance you would provide is much appreciated.

From what I can tell, extracting no matter the location is when the error pops up.

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Huh, it seems it got corrupted somehow? Weird, let me reupload it.

Scratch that, I just DL'ed it from my PC and it worked without issues.

Try this

Attachments

Chara08

Reputation score
Very sorry for the trouble, also I am currently in the middle of testing the file on a different computer to see if I receive the same error. Will be back once I have done so.

Huh, it seems it got corrupted somehow? Weird, let me reupload it.

Scratch that, I just DL'ed it from my PC and it worked without issues.

Try this
Thank you so much, it extracted, also when I tried extracting the previous file on different computer had the same error so I guess it did get corrupted? Anyways gonna try patching it now, there should not be any other problems but if there are I will let you know. Thank you very much for the quick response.

Question, is the dialogue araka speaks supposed to be untranslated? Since before I did the patch it was translated. Does that mean some of the files I overwrote I was not supposed to overwrite them? If so which files am I not supposed to overwrite?

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Shouldn't be anything untranslated with a few exceptions. Sure all the files were overwritten? You can check the dates and such

Chara08

Reputation score
Shouldn't be anything untranslated with a few exceptions. Sure all the files were overwritten? You can check the dates and such
Most of them seem to be overwritten the only exception Map39,37,33,25,20 where there is three of each file. Enemies, Items, classes, armors, actors are also not overwritten there is only one of each files. I will post a pic of the untranslated part I am seeing, as well as how it is translated in the original download files I have, since I will resetting the www to check if I did something wrong anyways.

Ok, capture is with the patch, capture1 is without the patch. However going without the patch leads me to problems where skills such as mounting cause a syntax error.

If it helps at all the place I downloaded the game is from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/lewd-rea...orcist-horror-rpg-20210620-im-moralist.86954/

Edit: upon some testing the beginning part of the game seems translated, and the text right before that part seems translated to. However the file names untranslate along with this, not sure what else became untranslated, this was just the first one I found.

Attachments

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Those should all be overwritten. Here this one is fresh from my file system, try extracting this one and overwriting everything.

Attachments

Chara08

Reputation score
Those should all be overwritten. Here this one is fresh from my file system, try extracting this one and overwriting everything.
Ok, also for the file names that seems to be something that partial compatible tl seems to be doing. Gonna download and retest, please hold.

It would seem this is the corrupted file in question, since I am now having the same problem as earlier.

Edit: I apologize for having to put you through this along side me, especially if we are in the same time zone, since it is 2 am here.

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
I'm a night owl so don't worry about it lol. I'm guessing the error your getting is from a compatibility issue with the zip. Anyway if you use only my patch do you have any issues?

Chara08

Reputation score
I'm a night owl so don't worry about it lol. I'm guessing the error your getting is from a compatibility issue with the zip. Anyway if you use only my patch do you have any issues?
Using either patch seems to cause the untranslation, mayaks patch specifically undoes the file names don't know about anything else besides the one I am currently talking about. Also update on those files that were not patched upon some retries it was only the map files that weren't overwritten, and upon some investigation it seems that there are multiple of the files in question. for instance map25 there is that file then there is 2 other map25 but with a bunch of gibberish starting with "(neo nue" this is the file pre patched after patching it gains a third file which is the patched file also starting with "(neo nue" along side the 2 that were previously there. I will attempt manually deleting these files and get back to you.

edit: result: unclear, the parts that are untranslated, still untranslated, game runs, syntax errors are not popping up, gonna try the reverse of deleting the patch files see what happens
edit 1: the reverse doesn't seem to do anything either it is still untranslated, runs, and no syntax errors.

Last edited:
OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Using either patch seems to cause the untranslation, mayaks patch specifically undoes the file names don't know about anything else besides the one I am currently talking about. Also update on those files that were not patched upon some retries it was only the map files that weren't overwritten, and upon some investigation it seems that there are multiple of the files in question. for instance map25 there is that file then there is 2 other map25 but with a bunch of gibberish starting with "(neo nue" this is the file pre patched after patching it gains a third file which is the patched file also starting with "(neo nue" along side the 2 that were previously there. I will attempt manually deleting these files and get back to you.

edit: result: unclear, the parts that are untranslated, still untranslated, game runs, syntax errors are not popping up, gonna try the reverse of deleting the patch files see what happens
I think those are just backups Mayak made. Do you have normal `Map25.json` files? I believe those are the ones in use. 1630826598646.png

Try this, start with a fresh game folder and apply my patch, and then only apply the Actors, Armors, Classes, Enemies, Items, and Skills, from Mayak. See if you still get the same results.

Chara08

Reputation score
Stop triple posting.
I think those are just backups Mayak made. Do you have normal `Map25.json` files? I believe those are the ones in use.View attachment 40942

Try this, start with a fresh game folder and apply my patch, and then only apply the Actors, Armors, Classes, Enemies, and Items, Skills, from Mayak. See if you still get the same results.
this is what I have post patch.
1630826815225.png
this is the files pre patch from the zipped file downloaded from f95zone.
1630826877594.png

Oh, also I went to js to check if there is anything wrong there in plugins I found clipboard and cliplogger which is unpatched, but I don't think those are important.

I'm driving myself nuts over this, on one hand I want to just give up and keep going now that there are no syntax errors and just hold up my phone with the translator app, on the other I'm not sure if it is everything beyond that point is untranslated and don't feel like having to manually translate all of that when there is a translation already that is much better than mine.

Ok, just tried what you suggested, I deleted the data folder and the js folder and applied the patch as well as the the ones you mentioned from mayak. It has the same problem. (side note the compatible version from mayak is all those files excluding weapons and system, tried adding those after it didn't work and found out that it is either weapons or system that causes untranslation of the save files, likely systems)

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
I think Mayak's map files might be overwriting mine and those are untranslated. Try a fresh game folder with only my map files.

Chara08

Reputation score
I think Mayak's map files might be overwriting mine and those are untranslated. Try a fresh game folder with only my map files.
Sorry, I skipped the part mentioning thats what I tried first, though I forgot if I really did and retried it that way anyways. It did not fix it

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Hmm I see, yeah I'm honestly not sure. Give me your save and I can take a look at it and see exactly what the issue is.