What's new

[Complete - Full] [I'm moralist] Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka ~A JK Exorcist Horror RPG~ / 淫界人柱アラカ~JK退魔師ホラー探索RPG~(RJ317690) GPT MTL

Chara08

Reputation score
Here is my save files. save 4 is just a bit behind save 5, in save 4 it is translated up until you reach where save 5 is. Save 5 is in front of the first freeroaming enemy, immediately encountering the untranslation.

Attachments

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Okay I see the issue. I believe it's an issue with the translation, not on your end. I will look into getting that patched.

Chara08

Reputation score
Okay I see the issue. I believe it's an issue with the translation, not on your end. I will look into getting that patched.
Really? I didn't see any comments about these issues so I was thinking it was on my end and kept fiddling with it driving me near mad at this blunder that I could not find. Thank you so much for the help, I know don't have to drive myself into insanity trying to find something that is not there. Also sorry if this is rude but what would the eta on the patch be?

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Most people just cant be bothered to comment lol. Patch will be out sometime this weekend.

Chara08

Reputation score
Today is sunday? You mean next weekend? Also I guess I can understand that, I would probably do the same thing, however I encountered the crash in the game first followed by being unable to unzip your file.
Well in either case, I will just entertain myself till then, starting with touching everything that I am not supposed to touch in the horror part. But before that since I am both sick and tired I am
going to bed, thank you so much for your help and being patient with dealing with me.

Last edited:
OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Ahhh yes I remember now. This is part of the text that was crashing the game when I translated it. I will actually not touch this as I risk breaking other parts of the game if I do (and it's been a few months so I don't remember all the nitty gritty details that were causing the old issues. Basically lines 700-900 in CommonEvents.json cause some kind of syntax error when translated due to the addlog function that this dev uses. I'm not really sure how to fix it since I don't know enough about rpgmaker. Unfortunately, unless someone smarter comes along, we will have to live with some of the text being untranslated. (You can also hook it yourself to translate those specific parts if you like).

Sorry about the trouble there. I'm also going to change the flair to a Partial - Full as I believe Complete - Full is misleading. Thanks for brining this to my attention!

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I think those are just backups Mayak made. Do you have normal `Map25.json` files? I believe those are the ones in use.

Try this, start with a fresh game folder and apply my patch, and then only apply the Actors, Armors, Classes, Enemies, Items, and Skills, from Mayak. See if you still get the same results.
Nope, those are nothing I did. The dev did that for whatever reason.
Also, my "full tl compatible" patch doesn't have any map files at all.

this is what I have post patch.

this is the files pre patch from the zipped file downloaded from f95zone.
I can tell you part of the problem from those screenshots. See how the text in parentheses is gibberish instead of Japanese? That tells me it was not extracted (or maybe not packed) in Japanese locale. If anything references a file like that, it won't be able to find it since it's looking for Japanese, not gibberish. That may also be part of why you were having extraction issues before. I'm surprised the game runs for you at all if you aren't extracting in Japanese locale.

All you need to do is set your non-unicode to Japanese. And it's safe to leave it that way, have mine permanently set to Japanese. Just use whatever search engine you like to find out how to change it for your OS, it's easy to do and many Japanese games won't run properly (or at all in some cases) without it. If you're dead set against changing it, there is also a program called locale emulator (again, just search for it, shouldn't be hard to find).

Chara08

Reputation score
Ok so I have set it to Japanese, of course I had a slight incident where I set my whole computer to Japanese as well, which took some time to fix, but now everything should be working...hopefully.

dragoniso

Reputation score
Hi, i want to ask is this full translated or partial? And is this also translated the image in the game? Or if it wil translated the next patch? Sorry for my inconvenient question

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Hi, i want to ask is this full translated or partial? And is this also translated the image in the game? Or if it wil translated the next patch? Sorry for my inconvenient question
Kind of a mix, around 80% of the game is translated. What is left I'm unable to translate due to an issue I couldn't figure out. Images are not translated. There won't be any more updates to this patch since I don't really see the point since it's just an MTL.

dragoniso

Reputation score
Kind of a mix, around 80% of the game is translated. What is left I'm unable to translate due to an issue I couldn't figure out. Images are not translated. There won't be any more updates to this patch since I don't really see the point since it's just an MTL.
So this translation is mtl? Not edited or manual translation? hmm so that's why there is still unproper grammar and kinda hars to understand in some part of translation, but atleast it's better than the full mtl before, so about the image can you give a translation to about that?

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
So this translation is mtl? Not edited or manual translation? hmm so that's why there is still unproper grammar and kinda hars to understand in some part of translation, but atleast it's better than the full mtl before, so about the image can you give a translation to about that?
Images won't be translated since it's more effort than I want to do for this patch. I recommend using an image translation app if you want to know what they say.

dragoniso

Reputation score
Images won't be translated since it's more effort than I want to do for this patch. I recommend using an image translation app if you want to know what they say.
Hmmm yeah but the problem is where is the image folder ? I cannot find anything in the data and it seems it encrypted, could give the raw of the images?

trollface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Bit of a copy-paste post here, but just letting you know that a game update broke the System.json file in your patch, resulting in a never ending loading screen before the title screen. all the other changes seem fine though.
Also, that the last update the game got was in August, and as it's now December, I think the dev is finally done updating the game. I hope...

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
I'll look into it and see how hard it is to fix.

trollface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, I was looking through my 'To play' list of games and saw this one was still here. So I remembered to check back here and see how you are doing.
Any luck updating your patch for the newest version? As I saw 'mayaktheunholy' was able to update their patch, so I was just waiting on yours.