What's new

[Complete - Partial] [I'm moralist] Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka ~A JK Exorcist Horror RPG~ / 淫界人柱アラカ~JK退魔師ホラー探索RPG~(RJ317690)

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hey, I just tried using your patch on version 1.31 of the game, and I've hit a snag.
All of the files work, except one. If I put your System.json file in, the game locks up at a black loading screen before the title screen, while giving me a 'Failed to load "img/system/ a random file from this folder.png"
I'm guessing a update to the game broke whatever change you made that file, while leaving all the others untouched.
Just letting you know in case you have enough free time/energy to try checking out if it would be a possible to find and fix this issue.
*Edit* Turns out the System.json from dazedanon19 was also broken when I tried it, I'm definitely betting on a game update breaking whatever changes you two made to that file in your respective patches.
*Double edit* Also, after reading your above post, I guess I should say that the last update the game got was in August, and as it's now December, I think the dev is finally done updating the game :unsure: hopefully...
Ah, that's most likely just due to the encryption key being changed. You could copy the key from the newer one and paste it in the one from my partial if you're feeling adventurous. But I'll add it to the list of "games I need to find the latest version of and update the partial".

EDIT: Yeah, the encryption key has changed. I'll take a quick look to make sure nothing was changed/added in the database and update the partial.
EDIT2: Just looked at the item database and it looked like at least one item was added, will need to check through the database for changes, which may take a few days since I'll be busy today.

Last edited:
OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Update, got the database sorted for now, probably won't update choices. I'll make a temporary patch that can be applied to version 1.31.
You'll have to wait on dazedanon19 to update his tl before the compatible patch will work, obviously.

Here is the patch for v1.31, it should go without saying, but only apply this to version 1.31. The encryption key has changed, so this will cause the game to crash with missing image errors if you apply it to an earlier version. Compatible version attached as well, but it will not work properly until dazedanon19 updates his patch.

Attachments

Last edited: