What's new

I'm sorry

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: I'm sorry

I'm yet to be physically attracted to a girl who's a little on the overweight side. Can't help it, just don't feel anything.
I've done worse.

I've been physically attracted to a couple of large girls, but not considered dating them because of what my friends would say >___<

I'm going to hell, aren't I?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Hell can't be all that bad, right?

And I'm like you, Inc, if the girl is even remotely chubby I stay clear of them.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm kinda on Aika's side, except I often openly flirt with them. And yes, my friend's talked some shit about it when they first found out that the anorexic girls didn't do it for me. I don't even know how to explain it. While heavily obese women are something that draws the line, I most certainly like a bit of meat on my woman. My only excuse being that, "There's more woman to love." Hehehe.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I just find that a woman that could kick my ass through any means is sexy. Granted, technically all fit into that category since I don't hit women (which is, admittedly, sexist) but I think you know what I mean.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well, I think it's just me generally being sexist in the opposite fashion how because it's a woman, it's not considered the 'norm.' I do have 3 brothers, so we're just naturally competitive but in a friendly way. If a guy can kick my ass, which despite my completely unintimidating nature (or rather because of it) can be a difficult feat, it doesn't bother me cuz I find different ways to compete with other guys. For some reason, it's only the specific condition of fighting, and only applicable to women.

Again, I try to be all equal and everything in ideal but I was raised pretty chivalrously, so it's hard not to be sexist, albeit with "best intentions."
It's one of the many things about myself I'm not at all proud of, but at the same time, something I don't feel someone can really give me shit for.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, I suppose it's back to the drawing board for how to get into your pants.

As well, I often act sexist around friends, who know how sarcastic I tend to be. That's why I love my friends, they let me be an asshole while completely understanding that I don't mean what I say! :,D

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

One of my closer female friends gave me a shirt that says "I fucking love to cuddle" for Christmas, which is pretty fitting for me. The shirt I gave her?

Weirdly enough, she likes it.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Ouch. Really. Actually proposing, after all that time and getting that response, has gotta be tough. I don't blame you for the micro drama post.

Personaly I supose I know why I've never had a relationship (by never I mean failed, superficial and any such included). I'm quieter than Gordan Freeman and never show any outward interest. Not even the shy kind of accidental fumbled speech that might give hints to someone. So it would be selfish of me to expect any attention back. Not that I imagine I'd be very good at noticing if someone was genuinely interested in me either.

I'm probably an example of the friendly but overly pasive/"polite" personality that is one of the types that might be inclined to get resentful and write these things. This is only one group of course. Those who have actually been acting on their feelings rather than the watch and whine crowd, may have the right to feel a bit downtroden when their efforts are shunned.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I can get up the nerve to ask a girl out, the problem is if one were to log such attempts, there would be 5 successes and 500 failures >.<
And out of the 5 successes, 4 gave bullshit excuses, while the fifth was ended on my terms because she was nuckin' futs.
Hell, I've been rejected by girls that I guarantee go home and bitch that they can't find a man who wants to date them - and that's the shit I don't understand... people who have others coming up to them and asking them out, only to reject said offers and instead go home and bitch about not getting any offers. It's like, 'HELLO. Offer right HERE.' But no, no, instead they go home and complain that they can't get a date because people are so shallow... talk about the pot calling the kettle black...