cuddling with you, instead of at a club

I'm sorry
I would rather make love to you then just screw you
like some random guy.

I'm sorry
That I am always the one you need to talk to,
but never good enough to date

I'm sorry
That I always held your hair back when you threw up, and didn't get mad at you for puking in my car,
but when we went out you went home with another guy

I'm sorry
That I am there to pick you up at 4am when your new man hit you and dropped you off in the middle of nowhere,
but not good enough to listen to me when I need a friend

I'm sorry
If I start not being there because it hurts being used as a door mat, only to be thrown to the side when the new jerk comes around

I'm sorry
If I don't answer my phone anymore when you call, to listen to you cry for hours, instead of getting a couple hours of sleep before work

I'm sorry
that you can't realize.. I've been the one all along.

I'm sorry
If you read this and know somebody like this
but don't care

But most of all

I'm sorry
For not being sorry anymore

I'm sorry
That you can't accept me for who I am

I'm sorry
I can never do anything right, and nothing that I do is good
enough to make it in your world.

I'm sorry
I caught your boyfriend with another girl and told you about it, I thought that was what friends were for...

I'm sorry
That I told you I loved you and actually meant it.

I'm sorry
That I talked to you for nine hours on Thanksgiving when your boyfriend was threatening you instead of spending time with my family.

I'm Sorry
That I cared

I'm sorry
that I listen to you at night talking about how you wish you could have done something different.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score
Re: I'm sorry

creative post belongs in the blank page :p

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

We had this conversation before didn't we?

Oh, I'm sorry I'm not good looking because I have some scars on my face.

I'm sorry I'm not hot enough to want to try any of that nice sweet stuff you try on all the bitchy girls then turn around and bitch about how all girls are mean.

I'm sorry my tits don't look like fucking mountains so you can brag to all your buddies.

I'm sorry for not putting out on the first date because I respect myself.

I'm sorry for not looking like a model from Maxim or one of the gazilions of other magazines out there.

Sorry that I think you should save your money for the rent rather than blowing it on a big screen TV.

I'm sorry your girlfriend is a whore, but you never could look past her physical features.

I could go on really... a lot of the points in Avatar's list can be gender flipped. But of course, those that post lists like this, can't see that generally. I wonder if you can?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I've scene things like the first post before. It's a copy paste thing that floats around.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Everything you react to is determined by your perspective, hence why when the same thing happens to a large group of people, they all react differently. For me, the whole gender war is a laughable joke, as I view both men and women as the same, fucked up group of people.

When a nice guy watches an asshole treat his girl like shit, the most common thought is, "Why would she like him, and not me?" and be unable to find the answer. Truth is, it's all a matter of perspective. If a man had a really nice car, and loved showing it to all his friends, and just driving it around on open roads to gain speed, only to have it break, or even get wrecked by another car, what would make him feel terrible about losing his expensive car? Is the accident making him feel that way? Or is he doing it to himself?

Most people don't even think that perspective is what decides such things, often claiming that those who don't share their perspectives are just stupid, or wrong in the head, as we all have done. If someone dies, one man laughs, and the other feels sorry for the tragic death, which man is the one with the problem? A common answer would be the man who's laughing, but that is only based on your own perspective, which gives both men's reactions meaning to you, allowing your mind to classify them.

The difference between good and evil is the same difference between black and white, and hate and love. Especially love, as everyone has their own definition of that very popular word, while people still continue to go about, spouting bullshit about how they know what true love is, unable to realize that love never had any real meaning, other than what you give it.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Son, I am disappoint

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

What RJ said.

Sensing a lot of the old "how dare you like (him/her) more than me when I'm totally nicer than them" syndrome.

I'm sorry
That I am always the one you need to talk to,
but never good enough to date
It still amazes me that some people just expect their opposite sex friends to want to date them. Some people just want to, you know, be friends.

And now to be that Christian everyone hates. 1 Corinthians 13 v 5 says "Love does not insist on its own way, it is not irritable or resentful."

I'm detecting a lot of resent.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

it is common knowledge that guys are assholes. girls are also assholes.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

No, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dicks and your pussies all covered in shit!

OP

Lurker
Reputation score

This was just a copypasta that I found myself relating too. I was with a girl for 2 years and on Christmas eve I proposed to her. She told me "You aren't permanent man material." However I've found someone else
This is an "I'm sorry but I've moved on and I love more now than I ever did before." Reading this thing gave me a sort of relief and I wanted to share it. I'm sorry for bothering you all...

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

it has sparked conversation so don't be sorry, keep up the chatter.

although i get the feeling that places such as ulmf tend to attract people with problems such as this.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Ouch, unlucky man. Although you should take what she said to actually mean "You aren't permanent man material to me."

And my first post wasn't directed at you, I know this is copypasta, it's directed at all the humans in the world that can't get over the idea that the person they want to date doesn't want to date them.

although i get the feeling that places such as the internet tend to attract people with problems such as this.
fix'd

OP

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah well the fact that you posted something like that leads me to believe I was being an attention whore so... yeah *shrug*

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

although i get the feeling that places such as your mum tend to attract people with problems such as this.
fix'd

sometimes people need a bit of attention, you're only a whore if you live off it every day.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

*Sigh*

I was gonna do a pretty long rant about how "you never really liked her anyway, so stop complaining!" but the way the thread sorta turned makes it feel kinda awkward.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I'm sorry
I'm too sexy for my shirt. Too sexy for my shirt. So sexy it hurts.

Couldn't resist.

I've been single a while now, mainly because the only girls who seem to be interested in me enough for me to pick up on it I seem to be not interested in. I resent myself for it, but I'm a little superficial; I'm yet to be physically attracted to a girl who's a little on the overweight side. Can't help it, just don't feel anything.

And a sex demon like myself just can't settle for something he's not physically attracted to. I refuse to, for her sake as well as mine. I wouldn't be a very good partner if in reality all I really wanted was to be friends, and would much rather sleep with her, over there. *point*

I always say I need to meet new people more often; but then I remember how much I don't like people :p

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

1 Corinthians 13 v 5
BLASPHEMY!!!!

No, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. [...]
This is real scripture.

My actual contribution: Everybody is an attention whore at some point in their lives. To me, you're only really whoring it if you talk to more than one or two close friends about your issues. Or if you're lucky enough to have more really tight friends than that, whatever number that happens to be. If you're whining about whatever problem you have to your friends that you aren't really really close to (the really special ones) then you're just blabbing about it to get attention.

Note that this isn't some kind of subtle criticism about avatar's post because he's not going into super explicit painstaking detail, he's just doing a copy paste thing. Like if I told you all my mom committed suicide, that wouldn't be attention whoring. If I told you all how she was an alcoholic and abusive, that would be attention whoring.

That's just how I think of it anyway.

Lurker
Reputation score

Man, I don't even know about all this shit. People be nigh-constantly complaining about their love life, how every woman is a bitch and every guy is an asshole and every person they've ever met sucks and so on. Thing is this: the only constant in your relationships is you. Either you are managing to foul it up every time or you have some derailed thought process that continues to lead you back to flawed relationships, or both, or something else I have failed to take into consideration. All of these "nice guy" post things upset me because they're reasonable up top but they are all passive aggressive bullshit. If you're a nice guy you aren't one for the sake of getting the girl. You are one because it's decent and proper. If the ladyfolk choose douchenozzles over nice guys that's their right, and they will have to live with the consequences. If you really and truly are sorry for being in a non-romantic relationship with a woman who seems to be taking advantage of you at every tuen then don't be. Leave her to deal with her mess.

Ladyfolk: That bit is easily gender reversible, it seems it comes more often from the menfolk so I figured that's who I'd address.

If it's about how you don't like who their dating either let them know or back up. Don't act passive and bitch when nothing happens. Take control. Take responsibility.

If it's because they don't respect you and you're bitching about it instead of confronting them you're doing it wrong. You're letting yourself get walked on. It's a choice. I ain't gonna solve it for you.

If their complaining about superficial issues is a problem you really ought to consider your relationship.

[/2cents]

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm sorry
Ya know... for the herpes