What's new

I'm trying to find this old hentai stripping flash game I played ages ago.

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
For some godforsaken reason I got reminded of this crappy old flash game I used to play ages ago, and now I am on a quest to find it, so far to no avail of course.

Here's what I remember: It's a flash game where you had to shoot (click) all these little ninja soldiers that bounced around the screen, some of which where silver or golden, so you had to shoot those more than once. You also had a charge shot to get those special ones with one shot. I think it was in Japanese (not sure) and had a premise of being a "1 vs 100" battle (also not 100% on that). As you shot these little dudes on your screen though, the anime girl in the background would slowly get stripped by her clothes taking damage for some reason, until only her crotch is left. The game ends after you shoot all 100, the crotch part also gets ripped off.... and then you don't actually get to see anything more that than 'cuz Japanese censorship. :( But there was a bonus pic of her in a captured state after that (tied up) so that's cool.

I know it sounds crappy (and it is, only had two pictures in it for gods sake) but I really need to find this again for the nostalgia alone! I've been on all the site names I can remember from back then, but there's just so many crappy games on there to wade through, it seems impossible. Also even with adblock those sites manage to look like they'll give you STDs... The sites I remember are the newgrounds adult category, comdotgame, gamcore, and wetpussygames and all its associated sites.

If one of you miraculously played this game too and knows the name or just which site he saw it on, I would be absolutely blown away. Thanks!