In A Strange Land (Mindflayer)

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: In A Strange Land (Mindflayer)

"T-Toooo mu~uch." Sylva moaned as she flopped back into the bed, her cock twitching helplessly. Meanwhile though Val would try to pick up the slack. Rolling Brandi over to pin the android beneath her. "Give the elf a moment, I'll give you another fix, I've still got some strength in me."

A moment later Val thrusted hard into Brandi's pussy, causing the girl's breasts to bounce a moment before the orc leaned in and latched onto one, sucking and nibbling on the android's nipple. Even as she picked up the pace, her cock battering against Brandi's cervix. The orc seemingly quite intent to try and properly breed Brandi this time. See if the android could actually carry children while the elf was in a daze and couldn't claim Brandi's womb for herself.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Strength? I thought this was sex, making love, whatever you wish to call it? Does strength really play a role here? I thought it was stamina that was needed," Brandi asked with a genuinely curious look on her face, though her cheeks were flushed pink with arousal as she was rolled over by Val.

As her breasts bounced and jiggled, Brandi gasped and felt Val's lips wrap around her nipple and suck hard, where her body reacted by arching her back a bit and pushing her breasts forward into Val's face.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Same thing. Just a figure of speech." Val replied with a groan as she shifted Brandi's arms above her head, pinning them there as her cock drove even deeper. With the androids breast pressing even more against her, Val would give Brandi a small bite to tease her. "And strength plays a bit of a role, helps pin people like this so you can play with them all you want, however you want." The orc grinned and then started to give Brandi a few bites, not hard enough to hurt but enough to send little shocks of pleasure through the android.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"O-Oh I see. And... I suppose that's a good argument in favor of strength being needed," Brandi moaned softly, before she wrapped her legs around Val, whose cock would be assaulted on all sides by Brandi's tightness, that would leave even an orc like Val breathless from the immense pleasure as Brandi's body squeezed perfectly.

"Mmm, yes... I love it, s-so much," Brandi moaned, her feet curling around behind Val's ass from how she had her legs wrapped around the orc, where her toes would tickle Val's balls as she hammered down into the android's pussy repeatedly.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Y-Your insides are...insane. How you weren't going to drive whoever made you mad, I do~on't know." The woman cried out as her cock bounced against the back of Brandi's womb. Pushing past her cervix again and again as she groped and bit at the android repeatedly, until finally with a loud cry Brandi would feel the orc's balls pulsing against her as she buried herself to the hilt, and once again the android found her womb flooded with seed. The orc girl milking Brandi's breasts even as her cock pulsed, letting out a few more jets of seed into the androids already overfilled womb.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Are they... really that great?" Brandi asked curiously, her pussy convulsing around around Val's cock and clamping down around it.

As Val's cock began throbbing and her balls sloshed heavily with cum, Brandi gasped and let out a cute squeal when Val's cum rushed out of her cock and balls, and began filling the android up. Brandi's legs stayed wrapped around the orc's body while her feet continued playing with Val's balls, tickling and teasing them to coax out even more cum. Only when Val had finished cumming, would Brandi's pussy relax in any sense of the word, and release Val's cock from the vice like grip that Brandi had it in.

"W-Was I that good? You both seem to really enjoy my body quite a bit. It... makes me feel good," Brandi asked softly, a bit of cum having shot out of her own cock to drench Val's body, along with Brandi's own.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Veeeery good, your body was built for this definitely." Pulling back Val gained a smirk on her face as she saw Brandi's cum over her front. The orc reaching down and drinking a bit off her fingers before she'd pull Brandi up a bit and shifted the android over Sylva. "You know, we've been forgetting an entire part of you, that's not good form. You should put that good cock of yours to work. You might have drained Sylva bu~ut her pussies completely untouched so far."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Thank you... I g-guess. I'm glad you like my body so much," Brandi panted softly before Val suggested she use her cock to fuck Sylva herself. "I... I've never done it with that before though. W-Would you show me how to move to make her feel the best I can?" Brandi said to Val, reaching down and giving her cock a few strokes as it throbbed and twitched with need as Val pulled out of her so she could get at Sylva.

Once Val had maneuvered around to let Brandi position herself with her cock against Sylva's pussy, Brandi would look back over her shoulder at Val before she thrust in. "L-Like this, right?" Brandi would ask curiously as her balls slapped against Sylva's as she thrust in.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sylva let out a moan as Brandi slipped inside her, the elf's insides weren't as tight as Brandi, but for the girl that had never used her cock before, the android would find them soft and gripping. "Yep, just like that, now keep thrusting and watch Sylva's face. You'll know when you hit sweet spots she's like an open book about it."

Indeed everytime Brandi thrusted in she could practically read how good it was for the elf. Sylva's face warping with pleasure when Brandi hit somewhere sensative. "H-Haaaaah, sooooo good. Haaaaarder." The elf moaned, her body overworked from the night before and the early morning fucking.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Of course. Search for sweet spots, make her squeal like before, got it," Brandi muttered softly to Val as she began thrusting in and out of Sylva, taking her time and going slow at first to find all of Sylva's sweet spots before she memorized all of those sweet spots.

After memorizing all of Sylva's sweet spots she could find, Brandi started probing each one of them, one after the other, using her hands to roam across the elf's body and tease the ones on the surface, while her cock delved deeply into Sylva's pussy and found every sweet spot in there and kept probing them repeatedly. Brandi wouldn't stop until she came, the pleasure nearly flattening her as she erupted into the elf's womb and she watched her belly swelling from the sheer amount of seed she'd poured into Sylva's womb.

After she finished cumming inside of Sylva, Brandi would glance over at Val as she pulled out of Sylva, where she'd grin as she reached over and grabbed Val and pushed her down onto the bed on her hands and knees, using her stronger android body to do so, where she'd press her cock into Val's pussy at that point. "I should provide you with the same amount of pleasure as well, Val," Brandi would say as she methodically started thrusting into Val's pussy repeatedly.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Poor Sylva, being used as a test subject for an android that was literally built to be excessively good at being fucked and fucking others. The elf was being reduced down to a squealing blob of well sexed goo before Brandi had even finished memorizing her weakspots. The android driving the elf through climax after climax as she started hitting them properly, fucking the elf as her tongue lolled out of her mouth and her legs wrapped around Brandi, pulling the girl in closer until the android finally climaxed, flooding the elf's belly until she looked like she was well on the way to having a child.

The whole time Val had been sitting nearby stroking herself, and even as Brandi was filling Sylva's womb with her seed, the orc let out her own groan of satisfaction and sprayed the elf's face and breasts with her own thick seed. Though that'd leave her vulnerable to Brandi pushing her down onto her hands and knees. "W-W-" The Orc started before she let out a moan as Brandi slammed into her. The orcs insides weren't as tight as Sylva, but the android would find the muscles of the orc allowed her to milk Brandi with some skill.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, yes you aren't nearly as tight as Sylva. But then again you are larger after all," Brandi panted softly to Val as her cock began to delve in and begin hollowing her out as Brandi's hips moved in a perfect rhythm that not even a succubus could likely mimic easily.

As soon as she found Val's weak and sensitive spots in her pussy, Brandi unleashed hell as it were and began pounding in and out of the orc herm with wild abandon, making her squeal as she shifted her around just enough so Sylva could see Val getting fucked practically into submission as the android herm went at her. Brandi would ensure that her balls slapped noisily against Val's as she pounded her from behind, and she'd reach up with one hand and grab Val's balls and massage and fondle them as she knocked away with wild abandon at the orc. "Does this please you, Val?" Brandi asked gently, still a bit unsure of how to truly do this, but figuring that the orc would like it rougher, from how she'd fucked Brandi before.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Val had seemed relatively okay, keeping her composure as best she could, until Brandi finally found all her weakspots, and started to target them hard. The poor orc's eyes went wide a moment before she let out a long moan and the rapid pace caused her eyes to start rolling back. Sylva managing to let out a small mewl at the sight as Brandi reduced Val to a slut, each thrust causing the orcs large breasts to bounce until she lost strength in her arms and her face planted onto the bed. "H-Harder. Come on, full strength."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"V-Very well," Brandi replied shortly before she reared her hips back until just the very tip of her cock was still inside of Val's pussy, where she slammed in again, burying herself in to the hilt.

Brandi's hips kept moving almost hypnotically in and out of Val, slapping her large heavy balls against Val's as she went, and filling the room with the lewd wet slapping sounds of their lovemaking. "Is this to your liking, Val?" Brandi asked, her hips not seeming to lose any speed, nor strength as she slammed in and out hard and fast, at least as hard and fast as Val her done her before.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Y-Ye~es, m-mu~uch better." Val replied, as the thrusts went on and on until the girl let out a muffled cry into the sheets and pillow. Before her pussy locked down tight around Brandi's cock as she climaxed, her cock spraying seed across the sheets even as she milked Brandi for all the seed she could get.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Wonderful... absolutely wonderful. My directives I think need updating, to pleasure my lovers, no matter who they are, to the best of my abilities. New list of lovers created. Adding Val, and Sylva both to said list. From now on, I will fuck you both however you wish until you can't move, when I am in your villages," Brandi moaned softly to Val as she kept pounding into the orc from behind while her left hand reached around and started stroking Val's cock hard and fast while it was still incredibly sensitive, and her own cum filled Val's orcish womb up full of the android's cum, very likely planting a half human, half orc baby in her.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Uuuuuu, w-well I certainly wouldn't mind a bit of...not walking." Val apparently lost her ability to remain cool as her womb was still flooded, and she'd end up flopping to the bed alongside Sylva if Brandi didn't help keep her up for another round. If she did though, Val would moan into the sheets even as Val continued to rail on her, fucking the orc near raw at this point.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Brandi did hold Val up, but only a little bit, so that she could lay her head down to rest it a bit as she pounded into the orc. "Very well then. I shall mate with you until your legs no longer work for a time. After I've fucked you silly, as it were, what should I do?" Brandi replied with a bit of a smirk on her face as she found something that she was apparently extremely good at, and had been built for.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It'd be a few hours before Brandi would have the two literally unable to move, and barely able to form a coherent thought. Though the Android was still feeling rather right as rain. It seemed at the very least, whenever she was leading she didn't have to worry about stamina. As it was given how much cum she had poured into both the elf and the orc, there really was no doubt that the android had managed at least the first step in populating the place with half humans if nothing else. Stepping back out into the village, Brandi would see the orcs and elves were mingling and going about their days. Quite peaceful really. Leaving Brandi with the option to go look around for some information on the place or possibly to head off on her own.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After Brandi had fucked the two pretty senseless, she looked around after pulling out and sighed softly, feeling just fine. She was certain that the two were pregnant, and that she had at the very least succeeded in her prime directive, which was the continuation of the human race, even if it was only half humans. Naked and still covered with the sweat, cum, and pussy juice from Sylva, Val, and herself, Brandi decided to step out to look around the town now, not really caring much about being naked at the moment, and if anyone stopped her to tell her she should cover herself, she would genuinely ask why.