What's new

In the Sunken City of...?(Jessica/Tiffanian)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: In the Sunken City of...?(Jessica/Tiffanian)

The mermaid follows Jessica to the exit, looking glad to see the sun. The others haven't apparently arrived yet.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Jessica swam until she could stand up properly in the water, and then took off her mouthpiece and looked around. The others weren't there yet, but she didn't mind waiting for a bit. The problem was in entertaining the mermaid, with whom she couldn't speak. She scratched her head, not sure what to do as she looked at Mierin. "Uhh... so how old are you?" she asked, sure the question wouldn't get through anyway, "and what do you do for fun?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The mermaid moves to hug Jessica before resuming looking around and sunbathing. It then starts singing in a delicate voice that seems to carry the uncertainty and melancholy of an empty horizon for someone waiting for a loved one to return.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Jessica blushed a little as Mierin hugged her, returning it briefly before the mermaid pulled away to look around and take in the sun. Her skin was pale enough that she could probably use a little of that, too... Soon she began to sing, though, in a beautiful voice. Though she couldn't understand the words, Jessica could tell by the tone that it was probably a sad one. She frowned, looking after the mermaid, wishing she could speak with her.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As Mierin finishes her song, Jessica stops the helicopter bringing the others at a distance and soon she can also hear it. When she turns to look at Mierin again, the mermaid has disappeared.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

As Mierin's song begins to end, Jessica can hear a helicopter off in the distance. "Oh, they're coming. Hopefully one of them will be able to talk to you" she said, turning towards the mermaid. Mierin was, of course, already gone. "Wait!" Jessica shouted, but it was too late. She frowned a little, wishing the mermaid had stuck around, before getting out of the water and walking towards where the others were landing.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The helicopter starts hovering near the campsite as several grates and chests are lowered from it to the ground before the doctor and her two assistants climb down and the helicopter flies away, making it possible to talk without shouting again.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Jessica walks up to the hovering helicopter, watching as a few chests and things were lowered down from it before Doctor Miller and her assistants came out. Soon the helicopter flew away, making speaking possible, and Jessica took a moment to get a better look at the three of them before saying "hello doctor, it's good to see you here. I've been exploring a little over the past couple of days, and I've already found some pretty interesting things."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Hello Jessica. It's good to hear that you haven't been idle, not that I could blame you for that. Let's set up the other tent and then you can tell us all about what you've found. These are Anne and Willow."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Ah, hello Anne, Willow" Jessica replied, quickly going to work helping them with setting up the next tent, though it was a little odd while still in her wetsuit, but she didn't mind much.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

It doesn't take long for the four of them to set up the tent and Dr. Miller seems pleased. "I think we might actually have time to visit the labyrinth today. But first, why don't you tell us what you've found?" While listening to Jessica, the others start putting their own wetsuits on.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Mmm, I have a little map in my tent of what I've found yesterday. There were a couple of chests and things I didn't open, there was a big vase that looked pretty old and cool, um... There was a room filled with tombs in there too, filled with gold and things. Besides that I have a sample of... a really weird creature" Jessica replied, the last part making her blush as she remembered the ball of flesh. "And then I found a mermaid, encased in ice. I managed to set her free, and she came out here with me, but she swam away when she heard the helicopter. It was weird, I think she spoke Latin or something like that."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The group quickly finishes changing clothes. "Well perhaps this mermaid of yours will come back. Lead the way."

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Maybe she will. Alright, let me show you a few things" Jessica replied, putting her mouthpiece on and swimming towards the labyrinth. Once inside she would lead them towards the old vase, and after that perhaps the room beyond it with the chest, where she had fought the slime.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Miller seems interested in the vase, but after a while of study motions Anne and Willow to move it and for Jessica to lead on. As they get to the chest, she seems surprised and approaches it carefully, almost not daring to touch it. Suddenly the chest swings open, revealing a mimic inside!

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The doctor is interested in the vase for a while, studying it carefully before allowing Jessica to lead her and the others to the room with the chest. She seems reluctant to touch it, approaching it very carefully, and soon Jessica knew why. The chest suddenly popped open, revealing a mimic inside. I'm glad I didn't open that on my own the first time the nerdy girl thought, preparing to charge the mimic and stab at it if it tried to grab Dr. Miller.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

J 8 vs 17 M 11 vs 19
M 12 vs 2

Jessica 5/5 Miller 4/5 Grappled: -1 to attacks
Mimic: ?/?
Jessica tries to stab the mimic, but instead her spear hits the chest and glances off. Before Miller manages to do anything, the Mimic grabs her with a tentacle, pulling her closer.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Jessica's stab was a bit too low, glancing off the chest itself instead of the mimic, which quickly grabbed the doctor and began to pull her closer. Jessica tried to stab again, this time focusing on the tentacle holding onto Dr. Miller, hoping to free her.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

J 6 vs 14 M 5 vs 13
M 9 vs 4

Jessica 5/5 Miller 3/5 Grappled: -2 to attacks
Mimic: ?/?
Jessica's spear misses the tentacles by inches as they start wrapping around Miller, who seems almost paralyzed from the shock.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Just as Jessica stabbed at the tentacle it writhed slightly out of the way, dodging her and wrapping more and more around the doctor, stunning her. The nerdy girl couldn't think of anything more to do than stab at the mimic again, hopefully more effectively than last time.