What's new

[Complete - Full] In the Village of Busty Lolis - ロリ巨乳の里にて - RJ189145

yurilover7

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
I originally saw this game having animated scenes. Does the free version not have the scenes animated? Or are those earned with progression?

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Change your system locale to japan then restart your pc.
Untitled-2.png

pundeyfucker

Reputation score
can someone upload completed data

ismisimi

Reputation score
Hi everyone, does any of you guys have any guide for this game? i have been found some difficulty at the game, and i really need a guide. i actually found this japanese guide . i try to translate it using google translate but it still confusing. could any of you guys help me translate this? i sorry for the request but i really love this game, its just get confusing sometimes.

Mick2000

Reputation score
can someone help me with this error, i got it after i tried to go into the hole in the wall of the abandoned estate after that fox girl helped me find it
the solution for your problem is exactly above your reply: Control Panel -> Clock and Region -> Region.
if the problem still not fixed then your next solution is to download RPG maker RTP for RPG maker 2000 (the engine for this game), most game from RPG maker engine below MV need this. don't worry it's free to grab.

lasboi

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Sorry if I'm not supposed to post in this thread since it's been a few months, but can someone upload the content needed to run ver. 1.03 fully? The data folder for that version has already been posted, but it's impossible to play it without things like the extra images.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sorry if I'm not supposed to post in this thread since it's been a few months, but can someone upload the content needed to run ver. 1.03 fully? The data folder for that version has already been posted, but it's impossible to play it without things like the extra images.
Multiple mistakes here.
1 - It can't be uploaded because rules prevent any works with shota and loli to be uploaded.
2 - Asking for anything not directly tied to translation in a translation thread is not allowed.
3 - Asking for links (or upload of files) with the exception of save files is against the rules. Otherwise threads will be overran with link beggars, it's happened before.
4 - The data folder uploaded is just the translation. While a good number of RPG maker games don't require you to, some require that you apply this to the version it's made for. This is one such case.

hirosan1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yo bro like how do u unlock gallery mode
dude bro, I think you just extract that zip and leave the global.rxdata in the main folder (with the game.exe). When you start up the game there should now be 3 options. The bottom one is the gallery.

If it's not that then I don't recall.

LETAR

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
hey guys is there a way to play the full game? cause i just downloaded the demo version, not to mention is there an available english version of the game or an english patch?

lolhilol

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
How do I get the abandoned estate pool scene????? I go to the location talk to the girl whos there whos also in my party and she says Im waiting for kuko and then leaves and I cant go in the thing