What's new

[Complete - Full] In the Village of Busty Lolis - ロリ巨乳の里にて - RJ189145

SaintLucian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/13376-ロリ巨乳の里にて

What's up you beautiful people, I've been plugging away at this for about a week now and I have something to offer. Before I did Succubus Castle, I'd said I was going to translate this game, and then I never followed through. That's not completely true, I got a bunch done and learned a lot, but as I progressed I became more and more sure I had no idea what I was doing, so I gave up on it and lost my progress. This time I started from scratch and have a somewhat stronger grasp of the language! So here's what I have!

SaintLucian, I hear you say, surely what you have to offer is a great many sex scenes! That's the point right? Haha, that's a good question imaginary question asker, and the answer is no. I have little in the way of sex to offer. I decided I wanted to start with the core game and make it so anybody could play the game and unlock all the scenes with relatively little difficulty. This means that Karin's questline and task dialogue is all translated, Kuko's midnight rape (sans nude gay art show) is done, and Kuchinashi's intro + tasks are completed, along with most of the underlying framework of the game, such as the battle system, equipment, items, recipes, stuff like that. There's still a lot to do, but you can basically play the RPG aspects of the game with no trouble and should be able to breeze through right to the end. I also translated the opening scene of course, which gives a good taste of what the game's sex scenes are like, all the "visiting" interactions because I was always curious about what the girls are talking about, and Hoozuki (demon loli) is completely translated, all dialogue, sex, and ending. So check it out!

--So everything should be more or less finished, folks. There are some small things left untranslated, some shop menu descriptions, character names in certain places which more or less break the system if you change them, but all dialogue and events, along with spells, equipment, and abilities are translated. I'll put the newest patch here too. Enjoy!--

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
SaintLucian

SaintLucian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Calling them lolis was the devs choice, not mine. The only one at all loli-like is Nerine. As a matter of fact, in the Japanese both Kuchinashi and Tsubaki talk like old men and

Tsubaki and Kuko at least are centuries old

Xig320

Reputation score
Finally !
I wanted to play this game so bad since i discovered it , but machine translation is way too buggy and i don't understand what these sentences means so i gave up
I wanted to know if this translation is about all the "main" events and all sexual content is still in japanese , or there is 2 hours of gameplay and then nothing else ?
Because i want to play the game when the story mode is fully english , and i don't really care about scenes translation ( but if it's translated it's better)
Anyway thanks for your hard work and keep up !

ps: i played your other game , you did nice work :)

mortein1994

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well the link is down plus if you've gotten some progress on the translation We all would love to have it.

Thanks and Best Regards!

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is the entire thing boob love or are there other scenes

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The entire things is boobs and boobs and more boobs. It's really rare for the creator of this game to make other intercourse scenes except for titfuck nd footjob. This game is all about paizuri.

Bipolarized

Lurker
Reputation score
I really hope this is still being worked on. This is one of my favorite h-games. I don't suppose anyone has a copy of the partial patch that they could reupload?

kruzeru

Reputation score
Hopefully this is still being worked on, one of my favorite games.

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The link above is down again. Can you reupload?

N_Yah

Reputation score
Reupload of the TL

Yuhan

Reputation score
The reup of the patch finally let me play it!

The game is surprisingly good! I really like it.

I hope the translation continues.