What's new

In today's news...

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Don't have any problems with the autotranslater working in koikatsu. As for Chiitrans, like AGTH it can use multiple online translators such as babelfish and excite and I'm pretty sure most people who use either for hentai games have an offline translator like Atlas installed just in case they can't connect online.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Don't have any problems with the autotranslater working in koikatsu. As for Chiitrans, like AGTH it can use multiple online translators such as babelfish and excite and I'm pretty sure most people who use either for hentai games have an offline translator like Atlas installed just in case they can't connect online.
Im pretty sure koikatu affected with the translation, reason because the hf patch using the google translate (if you are using the hf patch), if the dialog etc still translated that because the translation cache or whatever that thing called. Well my point is google is being a dick for blocking 3rd app..

Turrican

Reputation score
Hello to all.

Here are some things that I have been informed about the EU copyright directive.
For the moment there is only discussion of the pros and cons on this directive, in other words neither side wants to find a compromise especially the old lobbyists who do not intend to surrender despite the European people to say a clear NO to articles 3, 11 , 12 and 13. If you find other information please set a thank you.

But I found other interesting information on the subject of copyright, even if it is not in Europe.

In Japan he wanted to propose a law more or less like the controversial European directive, but the Japanese EFF blocked it because it would violate their constitution, at least what I understood.

In South Africa, they approved their own copyright directive, which apparently satisfied users and artists, I do not know what they did, but they say it could be an example for the whole world, which protects artists' ideas, but does not limit no freedom, do not put filters, etc. .. But if anyone knows something set thank you.

I will keep you updated, but if this is the case in Europe, then the directive can use it as toilet paper, why? Simple TIC TAC TIC TAC ... time flows (and you know why).

Turrican.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
A man was awarded $8.8 million in a lawsuit which came about after another man cuckolded him and ruined his marriage. One of those times where the cuckold actually wins in the end :LOL:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Do any of us want cucks to profit though?

Not to mention that it's asinine that the person who hasn't actually done anything unfaithful is somehow financially responsible. The article glosses over it, but it seems that the award was for damages caused to the cuck's company as his wife worked there.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Two-fold issue. While the cuck is a victim, he's also not entitled to anything. If a marriage fails, both sides need to consider what they may have done/not done to make it work, or if they just weren't that compatible. Also, the guy who slept with the dude's wife is still responsible for his actions, so it's a bit silly saying "he dindu nuffin!" He still slept with the wife, bruh.

But, in terms of if the cuck deserves anything? Nah. If we're compensating people for bad shit that happened to them, I've got a lot of back payments that the world owes me. I might be a millionaire if I cash in, so y'know...

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
Two-fold issue. While the cuck is a victim, he's also not entitled to anything. If a marriage fails, both sides need to consider what they may have done/not done to make it work, or if they just weren't that compatible. Also, the guy who slept with the dude's wife is still responsible for his actions, so it's a bit silly saying "he dindu nuffin!" He still slept with the wife, bruh.

But, in terms of if the cuck deserves anything? Nah. If we're compensating people for bad shit that happened to them, I've got a lot of back payments that the world owes me. I might be a millionaire if I cash in, so y'know...
Alimony

The "more often than not" abusable divorce mechanic.
Where i live, it's not the "get out of jail forever for free and get paid every month" type situation for the offending party in a divorce, but it's absolutely insane how much this gets abused.
Another great reason to shun marriage :p

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
I love how today's culture is to belittle a man instead of saying his wife is a cheating cunt. :rolleyes:

Also I'd hardly call him a cuck. It's not like he's raised another man's kid then had to start paying alimony for the brat that isn't his because his wife divorced him to shack up with the actual father.

Which does happen... and somehow that has to keep paying alimony until either the kid is an adult or the ex-wife remarries (so instead she and new man live the married life only without the papers so the money keeps coming in). Now that, that is complete bullshit and total cuckoldry.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
If a wife cheats, then..Yeah, technically the guy got cucked. But it's kinda shit to call him that when it wasn't his choice and he seems to be taking steps to deal with the situation

That wife deserves all the insults though, she's clearly just scum

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
IDK

I just think this would have been a very foreseeable event for me when a woman that's 15 years younger starts cozying up to my rich ass.

Also, the guy who slept with the dude's wife is still responsible for his actions, so it's a bit silly saying "he dindu nuffin!" He still slept with the wife, bruh.
I have to heartily disagree with this. What has this man done wrong? He participated in sexual intercourse with a consenting adult. It's not like he broke into their home and forced himself upon the wife.

Perhaps his actions were morally objectionable, but if we say that aren't we all in the same boat, humping our fists to pictures instead of being good christians?

I can understand the "victim" wanting to take his anger out on the other guy, since he's not allowed to beat on his ex-wife, and to admit that he'd chosen her poorly would damage his ego. But I'd think it should be clear to an impartial third party that the only true guilt here lies with the adultress.

Last edited:

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I love how today's culture is to belittle a man instead of saying his wife is a cheating cunt. :rolleyes:

Also I'd hardly call him a cuck. It's not like he's raised another man's kid then had to start paying alimony for the brat that isn't his because his wife divorced him to shack up with the actual father.

Which does happen... and somehow that has to keep paying alimony until either the kid is an adult or the ex-wife remarries (so instead she and new man live the married life only without the papers so the money keeps coming in). Now that, that is complete bullshit and total cuckoldry.
I mean, the age-old explanation was the man not being "man enough" to please his woman. Who knew that, in this day and age of entitlement, there would be contributing factors beyond a person's masculinity/honor/respect/etc and that the historical ideals of what is "manly" and what isn't were, by their very nature, "toxic." Well, a good number, anyways.

And, you're right. I think "cuck" is just generally a term that's wildly thrown about with no real appreciation for its true meaning. Kind of like how "racist", "nazi", "worse than Hitler", and "nigger" are tossed around like candy nowadays. You would be surprised by how indifferent I am to those words vs the younger me that might have been a bit bothered by it. Hell, someone calling me a "faggot" incites a playful back and forth.

And yet, the LGBTQ+ community is still bothered by words...

If a wife cheats, then..Yeah, technically the guy got cucked. But it's kinda shit to call him that when it wasn't his choice and he seems to be taking steps to deal with the situation

That wife deserves all the insults though, she's clearly just scum
I mean, the guy married her and chose to remain in a marriage that he either knew wasn't doing well, or was willfully ignorant of how bad things were. Either way, he could have called into question whether both sides were happy. If she cheated, I see it more as a failing on both sides to communicate their issues effectively rather than the woman being total garbage (which, she probably was, but semantics).

IDK

I just think this would have been a very foreseeable event for me when a woman that's 15 years younger starts cozying up to my rich ass.
If that were the case in this instance, well, they're both at fault and she's just a gold-digger.

I have to heartily disagree with this. What has this man done wrong? He participated in sexual intercourse with a consenting adult. It's not like he broke into their home and forced himself upon the wife.

Perhaps his actions were morally objectionable, but if we say that aren't we all in the same boat, humping our fists to pictures instead of being good christians?

I can understand the "victim" wanting to take his anger out on the other guy, since he's not allowed to beat on his ex-wife, and to admit that he'd chosen her poorly would damage his ego. But I'd think it should be clear to an impartial third party that the only guilt here lies with the adultress.
Fair points. Counterpoints:

1) Following impulses because of opportunity is indefensible, even if, from a purely moral position, we're all still hypocrites for saying the dude is a sack of shit. If I decide to rape a super-model, am I absolved of any guilt or fault because I was "just doing what nature demanded?" As long as we're playing with extremes, sir.

2) Everyone involved is a retard. The guy the chick cheated with for putting himself in a potentially-deadly situation (or, in this case, a financially-ruinous one); the chick for being a gold-digger and also failing to communicate her unhappiness with her husband; and the husband, for being such dense fuck that he didn't see trouble on the horizon and just wanted to settle for anything with a good cup size and a pair of legs.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Jesus, I came across a humdinger of a mindfuck trying to find something rapey to shitpost.

Apparently, even if the other party gives consent, you can still be accused of rape! Because in feminist land when a woman is posed the question "Wanna fuck?" she loses all control of her mental faculties and becomes a scared mindless sexdoll that is incapable of saying "No"! (Because the partriarchy has mind control devices, right? And you guys are just being dicks and not giving me one QQ )

I can't even begin to imagine a world in which I was asked if I wanted something and I answered the opposite of what I wanted. HOW IS THIS A THING? WHO COMES UP WITH THIS STUFF? IS THERE ANY WAY TO BE A MALE, HAVE SEX WITH A FEMALE, AND NOT BE A RAPIST?

Anyway, I think you're overlooking my point which is that while the adultress had an obligation to remain faithful to her husband the other man is under no obligation to not engage in sexual intercourse with any adult who is able to give consent and does so.

Last edited:

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
I can agree that if the person in question cheats on their spouse with someone and DOESN'T disclose that she's in any kind of relationship where that shit is heavily frowned upon, then yeah, that someone is not to blame, but if that shit gets disclosed thoroughly and he/she still says yes afterwards, then they are both ginormous pieces of shit.

Also wtf at that whole "feminist" culture. It's literally going out of it's way to philosophize the entire english language into some form of rape/consent status.
Literally they have nothing better to do.

Actual feminists aren't this retarded.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Anyway, I think you're overlooking my point which is that while the adultress had an obligation to remain faithful to her husband the other man is under no obligation to not engage in sexual intercourse with any adult who is able to give consent and does so.
I get your point. And yeah, feminist culture is all kinds of fuck. By the way,

Turrican

Reputation score
Hello everyone.

I have some news.

1) Since this forum as guests are from the UK I ask you a question, is it true that you regretted leaving the EU? I do not believe in my opinion is a propaganda of the Eurocrats of the (censorship).

2) I know very well that even my country soon reaches you now that we see a threat (ITALEXIT NOW !!!).

3) On the EU copyright directive still nothing, always taken for ambulatory around, dear eurocrats of (censorship), it is true that we have the noose at colo, but you too are not for less, another (censorship) forget the armchair moreover, time becomes a resistance, even the proposal will be archived.
Also I read an article that many artists have realized that Article 13 is exaggerated could also be damaged (it is a good sign) probably think better agree to agree with Google & Co, which get a handful of flies. You read it on the FT site you see if it's true or I misunderstood I do not want to fake Fake News.

I will always update you if there are any news.

Turrican.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hello everyone.

I have some news.

1) Since this forum as guests are from the UK I ask you a question, is it true that you regretted leaving the EU? I do not believe in my opinion is a propaganda of the Eurocrats of the (censorship).

2) I know very well that even my country soon reaches you now that we see a threat (ITALEXIT NOW !!!).

3) On the EU copyright directive still nothing, always taken for ambulatory around, dear eurocrats of (censorship), it is true that we have the noose at colo, but you too are not for less, another (censorship) forget the armchair moreover, time becomes a resistance, even the proposal will be archived.
Also I read an article that many artists have realized that Article 13 is exaggerated could also be damaged (it is a good sign) probably think better agree to agree with Google & Co, which get a handful of flies. You read it on the FT site you see if it's true or I misunderstood I do not want to fake Fake News.

I will always update you if there are any news.

Turrican.
Google translate makes it really hard to read, each sentence is a damn mystery to be solved...
1. UK would be doing fine with leaving EU, but apparently Theresa May decided to fuck brits in every possible way while literally kneeling before EU. Why that woman is still in the office?
2. ~10 years late, but as they say: Better late than never.
3. Of course there is nothing, they took it back to drawing board less than a month ago. And it doesn't matter what they will come up with as whole idea is flawed from the start. Too many people and companies are going hard against this.
Right now there are two options:
- It's never coming back from drawing board
- Whatever new shit they will propose will still be shit and won't make it.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
The only thing I regret is that our political class are complete and utter wankers incapable of organising a piss up in a brewery.

First we had Dave 'pig fucker' Cameron's cons that never expected Brexit to win and so never made plans for if it did win, and neither did liebour. Lib dems were a complete non-factor as usual.
Boris 'I'm a giant clown' Johnson is put in charge of the euro-skeptic cons so as to ensure the leave campaign is a mockery, he immediately steps down when he accidently wins after Pig Fucker rage quits and puts Remainer Theresa 'Lead Lady' May in charge.

The Lead Lady having no clue how to handle leaving and no desire to leave, and having all the personality of a plank of wood, completely arses up the initial negotiations. Decides to call an early general election because she somehow thinks the cons will be able to ride on the back of the leave result - this completely backfires and the Con majority gets devastated, but thanks to our crap outdated election system that prevents any smaller parties gaining seats, yet manages to hold enough seats to remain in power but still have to form a coalition.

But the biggest wanker of them all award needs to go to Nigel 'Oh fuck there goes my gravy train' Farage, who steps down practically as soon as the brexit result is announced and realises he might actually need to do some work now.

So we have:
-The two main leaders of the leave campaign step down imediatly
-The Prime Minister of the incumbent government steps down and puts someone who was against the result in the charge
-She arses everything up

And all this creates enough chaos and doubt for Soros and friends to start a stock market scare in order to torpedo our economy.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Y'all should arm yourselves and perform a good old fashioned hostile takeover. Who cares if you don't know how to run a government, you're bound to do a better job than people that do and are actively trying to make it fail.