What's new

In today's news...

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
In weird news, people are claiming that milk from Pacific cockroaches are a superfood and good for you. WTF man? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Oh good, the article does correct the misnomer. Everyone who's taken a basic science class knows that only mammals produce milk.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
News of the day- More shootings. It's pretty tiresome, really.
News of the month- Elections in Slovenia and Italy, but nothing really substantially changed for people outside of those countries

No links because I'm lazy

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Behold! Actual news

About a month after filing a copyright infringement lawsuit against Epic Games over its popular " " game, the South Korea-based developer of " " has dropped the suit.
I imagine the lawyers told them that this is a seriously terrible idea and they should not even try it. But no official reason is given

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Possibly over hearing how much they could lose, and how many other companies have gone bankrupt over this? :D Wise they did, anway.

In other news, trade battle between US and Canada continues, with new tariffs announced yesterday and effects already being seen in BC with higher prices:

There's also been warnings about this possibly tipping Canada into a recession, just great... :cautious:

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Not quite news, but here's a link for the discord users

What discord does, and what it is capable of regarding data gathering
Amusingly, them not disclosing this and allowing people to turn it off is in violation of EU law these days(If selling), so I guess that means the EU is still entirely useless since it's not enforced
Still better than Skype

Last edited:

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Behold! Actual news

I imagine the lawyers told them that this is a seriously terrible idea and they should not even try it. But no official reason is given
In regards to this, I find it hilarious that just to spite them, the developers of H1Z1: King of the Kill dosen't go and do the same thing to PUBG, since H1Z1 did it first. I was watching a live streamer play H1Z1 at least a year or 2 before PUBG was even in beta. I would very much love a "Shoe on the other foot" sort of story, but such wonderful things never happen to assholes who deserve it

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Not quite news, but here's a link for the discord users

What discord does, and what it is capable of regarding data gathering
Amusingly, them not disclosing this and allowing people to turn it off is in violation of EU law these days(If selling), so I guess that means the EU is still entirely useless since it's not enforced
Still better than Skype
Might want to post that in the discord XD

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
A friend of mine pointed out that Discord is financed, officially, entirely by private investors(And their premium Nitro after it was established). So they may not even be selling your info.
But then when is the last time any private investors financed anything without expecting anything in return?

Still, it details how Discord gathers stuff and what it can potentially be gathering, so it helps you be aware of what's going on with your computer

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
You do wonder what they do with all that information, targeted advertisements can't be that profitableprofitable

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
News!

Hong Kong Man Di‌e‌s After Hospital Allegedly Shoves a Shower Head Up His An‌us
“The caretaker told him that it was normal, and repeated [the procedure] another five to six times,” the son added, further noting that his father was told the procedure would help with his constipation.
He's not constipated anymore...So I guess it helped?

A massive object devastated Uranus a long time ago and it never fully recovered
Speaks for itself

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Steve Ditko, the legendary comic book writer and artist who created Spider-Man has passed away yesterday at the age of 90, may he rest in peace.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Well they say rape is a domination thing, you don't get much more dominant than raping a dinosaur.
I almost think he should be aquitted

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Yeah, but remember rape is the most heinous disgusting act one can commit, so much so that even just being accused of it gets you put on a list that ruins your life. We even completely ignore the circumstances surrounding the alleged crime.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I never use chiitrans or anything like that, so im not sure if its true or not. But i can be sure that Koikatu trans is affected by this.