What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Inari Not Included ] [ いなりが入ってないやん ] Midnight Scar / MidnightScar-ミッドナイトスカー- RE175902 RJ175902

Swiggity_Swooty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Title & Link
MidnightScar-ミッドナイトスカー-

Images

Genre
Breast milk
insult
forced out
rape

Other Notes
If anyone has any other games from this circle I'd like to see them. I know this game doesn't look too good, doesn't even have a demo, but it has some things that interest me.
Dodge monsters and solve puzzles in this evasion-action RPG.
Contact monsters 3 times or fail a battle and protagonist Rina will be assaulted.

The difficulty level is reasonably low.
A pubic hair toggle on/off feature is included.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Midnight Scar

If you're looking for their previous game, Twilight Scar, there's a thread for it here. As far as hentai action platformers go, it was... decent, but for me, not worth the price they were asking.

Odd how there's no demo for this one. What interests me is the fact that there's both CG and sprite sex, judging from the preview picture.

Bearhook

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, I thought the girl looked familiar.

There's an english translated version on english DLSite.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There seem to be links in AS.

spaminator

Reputation score

This should be the english version. I haven't played all the way through, but as far as I can tell, its fully translated.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This should be the english version. I haven't played all the way through, but as far as I can tell, its fully translated.

mostly.. but not 100% lol..
and this game.. really2 short.. and simple..
not even worth for that translate.. :D

D-D

Reputation score

A very simple game but for some reason I can't figure out how to kill the Ogre in stage 9 or so. I tried to use Assassinate a million times but it just won't proc.

Puttana

Reputation score

Kill him with melt fire (read the file "Hints" attached to the game).

I am stuck after I killed Bind. What to do with Snowman? No fight. Japanese untranslated note states: "I am weak with fire damage". But no fight is possible while clicking at it. :confused:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Kill him with melt fire (read the file "Hints" attached to the game).

I am stuck after I killed Bind. What to do with Snowman? No fight. Japanese untranslated note states: "I am weak with fire damage". But no fight is possible while clicking at it. :confused:
I'm gonna take a really wild guess here, since I haven't even unpacked this game lol.
Since the snowman tells you that he's weak to fire and you can't fight him, there's two options I'm seeing here.
Either you have to find some kind of item to melt him away (non-combat scenario) or you have fire spells or anything weapon related to fire that you have to discard in order to fight him on a 'fair fight'.

marc45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a full save? I started playing it but it sorta bugged out and now I'm stuck. Don't really wanna redo everything.

Puttana

Reputation score

I'm gonna take a really wild guess here, since I haven't even unpacked this game lol.
Since the snowman tells you that he's weak to fire and you can't fight him, there's two options I'm seeing here.
Either you have to find some kind of item to melt him away (non-combat scenario) or you have fire spells or anything weapon related to fire that you have to discard in order to fight him on a 'fair fight'.
None of your suggested advices fits: no items, no spells, no ways for "fair fight".
Who has finished the game should know what to do.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For the snowman level, right before him is a 3x3 panel with arrows on it, stepping on the arrows controls the fire orb in the desert area on the left. Use the control panel to move the fire to the torch and the snowman will explode. Happy hunting.

lemonbarking

Reputation score

None of your suggested advices fits: no items, no spells, no ways for "fair fight".
Who has finished the game should know what to do.

The arrows right below the snowman control the fire on the left. Guide it to the torch through the maze.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

The arrows right below the snowman control the fire on the left. Guide it to the torch through the maze.
Yep, and there you go, you have to use something with fire to take him down (non combat scenario) xD

Puttana

Reputation score

Understood. Many thanks! :D

Puttana

Reputation score

My advice to all who have problem in beating enemies:
1. Go to the last stage you won.
2. Beat enemy again.
3. Surrender to mob by touching it.
4. Repeat it as many times as you like.

Herewith at every victory you raise your stats and fighting level (MP and HP), you don't acquire new skills though. :)

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro, but may somebody reupload the english version of this game? Would gladly appreciate it!