What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Inari Not Included ] [ いなりが入ってないやん ] Midnight Scar / MidnightScar-ミッドナイトスカー- RE175902 RJ175902

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Midnight Scar

If I had a dollar for every time someone a MediaFire link is posted and the next post is someone saying it's down because they don't realize how they work, I could probably buy most of the games I've downloaded here. What's even funnier is bluewr's signature evidently even explains how to use them, though to be fair, I personally have signatures disabled and it's possible some of these people do, too.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

Is this the new version updated today with the new content?

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ANNNND Its gone!
I tried left clicking and dragging to highlight the link and then copy-pasting it into another window. It was still listed as an invalid or deleted file.

I then realized that the link on the forum post has a "..." to shorten it thus making it invalid. Doh!!

If you right click, then copy link location and paste it into a separate window, it worked just fine for me.

Hope this helps.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What's even funnier is bluewr's signature evidently even explains how to use them
I tried left clicking and dragging to highlight the link and then copy-pasting it into another window. It was still listed as an invalid or deleted file.

I then realized that the link on the forum post has a "..." to shorten it thus making it invalid. Doh!!

If you right click, then copy link location and paste it into a separate window, it worked just fine for me.

Hope this helps.
Mediafire blocks direct clicks from these boards, you need to copy & paste it or right click and open in incognito window for it work.
this is bluewr's signature Btw so pretty much you just said what he said on his signature but as a post
And yes...i know your post is 2 weeks old...but i just wanted to point this out