What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Incubus ] Incubus Fantasy (RJ076945) (RE076945)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
that's some epic necroage right there
Can somebody please help me? I actually bought the game, but it crashes everytime during the plant girl fight near the beginning. It happens everytime as soon as she tries to trap me. I have already tried Japanese locale and compatibility mode. I have also checked my anti virus. I'm on Windows 7.
"No such files" means you're missing the following SE files or they have the wrong filename.
Check your audio/SE folder, I bet you've got all gibberish names in there. You've probably used a Kanji-hating extractor to extract the archive the game was in.
Use a compatible extractor like 7-zip, under Japanese locales, or the unzipper wille choke out Japanese fonts as wrong characters - hence wrong file names... Like what happened to you, I'm 95% sure.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@ dark or slicey mod: short, simple OP, if required. I doubt the drama from back then is still relevant/learning material nowadays.

Story /setting :
You're an incubus - a male succubus. Survive in the world you've been thrown into.

This game is a short RPG, one of the earliest full BF (battle-fuck) games.
You have to collect, fight, craft in a survival fashion, in a world in which sex is your ultimate means of self-defense.

Controls:
RPG Maker standards
- arrow keys to move, Shift for dash
- Z = OK, X = cancel/menu
- MAP+MOD in main menu, in the mod version, will warp you to the quick-travel (and mod configuration) map

Gameplay:
- the first NPC you'll interact with is your cute(?) helper. She'll craft for you (and more). Learn from her!
- Battles are meant to be challenging - only take on what you can chew; if you can't, look for easier foes/areas, craft more, grind a few more levels.
- Balance is one of this game's forte; don't get discouraged and don't cheat, you've probably missed a vital area, or an easy crack in this opponent's guard. Grinding is at the bare minimum for a JRPG - your wits will be your best friend/frenemy.

Contents:
- about 30 enemies and their full-res battle sprites
- battles are fully voiced, and somewhat animated. Full BF - just H no guro, no vore, just your average, more-or-less horny monster/human girls
- original soundtrack

PS: no, there isn't an English version. Yes, there are patches. Read below.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Well that saved a lot of trouble, thanks.

MajinKaan

Reputation score
"No such files" means you're missing the following SE files or they have the wrong filename.
Check your audio/SE folder, I bet you've got all gibberish names in there. You've probably used a Kanji-hating extractor to extract the archive the game was in.
Use a compatible extractor like 7-zip, under Japanese locales, or the unzipper wille choke out Japanese fonts as wrong characters - hence wrong file names... Like what happened to you, I'm 95% sure.
That’s exactly what happened, but only some files have gibberish file names. I used 7zip with app locale set to Japanese today and the file names were still gibberish. Makes me pissed dl site is using the zip format in the first place.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That’s exactly what happened, but only some files have gibberish file names. I used 7zip with app locale set to Japanese today and the file names were still gibberish. Makes me pissed dl site is using the zip format in the first place.
I'm pretty sure the issue is still on your side, but whatever.
Here are the 19 moonruned files in SE, with their size to sort them out:
ヴーん.wav 120 KB
ごぼっ.wav 220 KB
ごぽっ2.wav 150 KB
ジーーーッ.wav 677 KB
ジャヤッツ.wav 317 KB
ストン.wav 285 KB
ちゅ、ちゅ.wav 379 KB
ちゅ、ちゅ2.wav 352 KB
ちゅ.wav 157 KB
ちゅ2.wav 43 KB
ちゅぼん.wav 161 KB
ちゅぼん2.wav 151 KB
ちゅぽん3.wav 90 KB
ばちん.wav 32 KB
ぱちん2.wav 17 KB
びりり一.wav 205 KB
びりりー2.wav 689 KB
べろん.wav 293 KB
べろん2.wav 184 KB
Rename those which were garbled, and you've got it.