What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [Indivi Games]Elf Jail

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

In Elf Jail, you play as a captured elf attempting to escape from the bizarre prison she's been thrown into. Expect bondage traps, weird BDSM maniacs, and lots of running around nude!

Gameplay-wise, it's a puzzle/adventure type game with the lewd content revolving around encounters and how you handle them. Like in my previous games, you'll be able to deactivate certain niche fetishes that you don't wish to see, with the list being as follows: Pregnancy/Creampie, Drastic Breast Growth, Futanari, Foot Kink, Tickle Torture.

Otherwise, the game focuses mainly around bondage/BDSM content with magical/supernatural elements. Stuff like Magic Potions, Orgasm Denial/Overload, Hypnosis, Parasite/Living Clothes, Fuck Machines, Spanking, Running around in Bondage Gear, Lewd Tentacle Monsters, etc.

Can be played on Windows, Mac, Linux, in-browser, and Android!
In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

I also made Lust Doll, which you can find on the forums here! https://ulmf.org/threads/indivi-lust-doll.6958

Check out my other games on Newgrounds!

I’m running a patreon, if you would like to support me!

Other places you can find my stuff:

Last edited:

sum1confused

Lurker
Reputation score
It seems to stop at random when the enemy takes an action, meaning the game needs to be restarted.

edit -
Points that definitely cause the game to stop are if you struggle the first round after being bound or if you surrender, within a few rounds the it stops.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It seems to stop at random when the enemy takes an action, meaning the game needs to be restarted.

edit -
Points that definitely cause the game to stop are if you struggle the first round after being bound or if you surrender, within a few rounds the it stops.
Thanks, I'll look into it.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

edit -
Hm...I didn't run into this issue at all. Managed to go through pretty much everything availible in the demo as well.

Could be something else that I didn't trigger, or it could be your computer setup. I'm not versed enough in coding to say for sure either way.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hey all, here's Elf Jail r3.2:

Elf Jail r3.2
In-browser:
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

-Fixed bug for linux builds related to 'undefined is not a function'
-Modified control scheme. Can now click above foreground doors to go through them
-Fixed soft-lock if tire Ally out after getting master key

-Fixed bug preventing obtaining another flask if you drop yours.
-Fixed bug where removing futa wouldn't change your sprite back.
-Fixed bug where stealing Karla's hat while wearing Nellie's loses it.
-Made guard also capable of fighting off Nellie when she attempts to bind you
-Fixed bug where Nellie's x-frame bindings don't show
-Allow playing with Ally instead of auto-freeing her when have master key.
-Allow stripping Ally's clothes during play
-Allow stripping Nellie's clothes during play

-Fixed bug when naming yourself Cumslut would make Nellie think you didn't name yourself that.
-Fixed bug where pink bar mechanics wouldn't reset.
-Fixed fighting sleeping guard again after defeating Nellie.
-Adjusted 2-room torture chamber to more clearly show that it's 2 rooms.
-Added Ivory Tower

LoveTentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I haven't played this in a while and there's been some tremendous improvement in the meantime.

First of all, the game looks great. I really like distinct and sterile look of Lust Doll, but this sudden turn to pixel art with some animations is so impressive I can barely wrap my head around it. Not all developers have the capacity to make their games appear so different from one another, even with a whole team. And on top of that, modifying RPG Maker to such degree is like some kind of wizardry, Seriously, how many talents do you have?

I absolutely love the new location. It thoroughly explores the concept it's built around - every time I thought about using a certain item on something, expecting a certain result, it actually did work and sometimes with a nice twist (like spilling itching potion on a golem). The boss battle was pretty clever too.

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
This hits all the right buttons for me, I am in love with this!
I played the old version and I thought the whole map movement thing was kinda fun because of the survival and stealth RP aspects, but overall still the weakest link of the game; and then I check back in the new version and it's completely redone! I am in awe how decided to cut out the fluff and managed to make it a much more focused experience. I also love the new content (area, story, characters, mechanics/puzzles). With some polish this could be an absolute masterpiece, if it isn't already.
Specifics? Well, I think maybe H density should maybe be upped a tiny little bit (1 scene per area maybe), since there's only the domme and a handful of traps in each level. I'd personally love some more traps, possibly even worked into the overworld movement/gameplay. But I know drawing those eats up a disproportional amount of time, and it's fine now, especially if you'll add more linear content.
And maybe some added difficulty, since I think it suffered a lot from the movement rework to side-scrolling, without random encounters. Also the 2nd area boss-fight I thought was almost impossible to lose, you have so much time to figure out what you need to do. Maybe a hardcore mode/option if you don't wanna force people? Both of these additions should make the dungeons more perilous, which I definitely enjoy ;)
But anyway, the game is in a really good state right now, good work!

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I haven't played this in a while and there's been some tremendous improvement in the meantime.

First of all, the game looks great. I really like distinct and sterile look of Lust Doll, but this sudden turn to pixel art with some animations is so impressive I can barely wrap my head around it. Not all developers have the capacity to make their games appear so different from one another, even with a whole team. And on top of that, modifying RPG Maker to such degree is like some kind of wizardry, Seriously, how many talents do you have?

I absolutely love the new location. It thoroughly explores the concept it's built around - every time I thought about using a certain item on something, expecting a certain result, it actually did work and sometimes with a nice twist (like spilling itching potion on a golem). The boss battle was pretty clever too.
Thanks LT! Tbh, pretty much all my talents have to do with game making. Plus I've worked with it a REALLY long time.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

This hits all the right buttons for me, I am in love with this!

I played the old version and I thought the whole map movement thing was kinda fun because of the survival and stealth RP aspects, but overall still the weakest link of the game; and then I check back in the new version and it's completely redone! I am in awe how decided to cut out the fluff and managed to make it a much more focused experience. I also love the new content (area, story, characters, mechanics/puzzles). With some polish this could be an absolute masterpiece, if it isn't already.

Specifics? Well, I think maybe H density should maybe be upped a tiny little bit (1 scene per area maybe), since there's only the domme and a handful of traps in each level. I'd personally love some more traps, possibly even worked into the overworld movement/gameplay. But I know drawing those eats up a disproportional amount of time, and it's fine now, especially if you'll add more linear content.

And maybe some added difficulty, since I think it suffered a lot from the movement rework to side-scrolling, without random encounters. Also the 2nd area boss-fight I thought was almost impossible to lose, you have so much time to figure out what you need to do. Maybe a hardcore mode/option if you don't wanna force people? Both of these additions should make the dungeons more perilous, which I definitely enjoy ;)

But anyway, the game is in a really good state right now, good work!
Thanks, glad to hear you enjoyed it! And haha, well some people might not agree with the difficulty, but that's just how it is. It's more of a puzzle/adventure game anyways, so not that much room for difficulty settings.

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
And haha, well some people might not agree with the difficulty, but that's just how it is. It's more of a puzzle/adventure game anyways, so not that much room for difficulty settings.
I ofc don't know how u coded it, are the damage values easily changeable? I could go in and so some QA type testing for you, because I am pretty sure it took around 10 missclicks on the 2nd boss to lose. By which point I think the player should know that he cant just keep flailing about and expect to deal damage. I get that you might want the game to be generally accessible though. I think Eluku was it who offered a normal version (too hard in his case) and a separate download "easy version" which had damage values and attack timings adjusted. Maybe that's something worth looking into? Again, I have no idea how much effort this is for you so I get if its not a priority :p

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I ofc don't know how u coded it, are the damage values easily changeable? I could go in and so some QA type testing for you, because I am pretty sure it took around 10 missclicks on the 2nd boss to lose. By which point I think the player should know that he cant just keep flailing about and expect to deal damage. I get that you might want the game to be generally accessible though. I think Eluku was it who offered a normal version (too hard in his case) and a separate download "easy version" which had damage values and attack timings adjusted. Maybe that's something worth looking into? Again, I have no idea how much effort this is for you so I get if its not a priority :p
Thanks, but yeah, it's basically better to have it be more forgiving than not, especially as most people aren't playing this to challenge their decision making skills XP.

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The kink list says pregnancy is a thing in the game, is it included in this version?

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
is hopeful for alot of butt gropes in this game Hope this ends up doing very well for you.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The kink list says pregnancy is a thing in the game, is it included in this version?
Yes, but it's hidden very well.
It's in the 2nd area, and involves drinking a certain potion, then getting a bad end.

is hopeful for alot of butt gropes in this game Hope this ends up doing very well for you.
Haha, thanks!

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I should have asked this earlier but what was the deal with Nellie's teeth? What is that woman?

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I should have asked this earlier but what was the deal with Nellie's teeth? What is that woman?
She's got some chompers, doesn't she? XD

Tbh though, no really compelling reason for them yet other than cool/freakiness effect. And maybe she'll get to use them at some point.

SomeGuy2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Interesting Game, i like the addition of the Pixel-Sidescroller :) But is there a way to defeat Nelly? I mean must be but after she puts me on the horse i lose, no matter what it seems.
EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out.

Last edited:

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Interesting Game, i like the addition of the Pixel-Sidescroller :) But is there a way to defeat Nelly? I mean must be but after she puts me on the horse i lose, no matter what it seems.
EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out.
For those who don't know what to do, some hints:
You need to not be put on a torture device...
...by forcing Nelly onto one...
...which requires a key...
...which is guarded by the mechanical hands...
...which are no threat to you once you are no longer bound.
You have to make Nellie orgasm to stun her before you can force her onto the X-Frame (If you are reading this clue, I am assuming you already got the Key, which tells you what it is for).