What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Indivi] Lust Doll

Luciodark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lust Doll

Okay "desert" and not just "desert town"? Does it have something to do with the empty home or the sandworm? Or anything to do with the desert maps at all? I tried interacting with NPCs around desert town and enemies in the pyramid but I got nothing.

Not related to the milk items: how did people figure out the location of the dildo gun? I mean, where in the game did it drop off hints?
You figure out the location of both in the same place. Little birdies (specifically ones in the desert) sure are helpful.

LoveTentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's been a while since I last played. Before I thoroughly check last updates, let me ask some quick questions.

How do I get the guest succubus scene? I ran through the whole tower and failed to see it, so I guess a special trigger is required.

How to advance Mistyra's route? I have all the meat orbs ever since they were initially released (although I found another one in a chest where desert map used to be) and I already had the dream sequence (which I assume is a part of this route), but I'm running out of ideas where to go next. Anyone?

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's been a while since I last played. Before I thoroughly check last updates, let me ask some quick questions.

(...) How to advance Mistyra's route? I have all the meat orbs ever since they were initially released (although I found another one in a chest where desert map used to be) and I already had the dream sequence (which I assume is a part of this route), but I'm running out of ideas where to go next. Anyone?
Make sure you have all four meat orbs (comb the meat labyrinth with high Senses to find all three hidden passages if you don't have all four), then approach the 'central' chasm in the meat labyrinth (the same place Linda almost [or did, depending on your stat rolls] pushed you in earlier). Get to the parasite origin at the bottom, win a boss fight, and then you'll get the parasite (well, mutualists now) transformation. Now you can approach Mistyra's room to bug her.

The transformation can be reversed at any time by going back to the same parasite origin at the bottom of the chasm, or at the Science Lab Tower after speaking to Linda.

Oddly, I've never saw any dream sequence. Might be because my character almost never sleeps unless I need to clear some undesirable moods.

(...) How do I get the guest succubus scene? I ran through the whole tower and failed to see it, so I guess a special trigger is required. (...)
Can't figure out how to trigger this either.

Also can't get the Milk Gun, despite following directions from the harpy (W3 S3 E2 S2 W3 N6 E1 N8). Don't know where I am supposed to start -- directions didn't work with both the harpy's nest and the desert town.

--

Got a bug report here: Succubus Class at the tower allows unlimited training at max (Desperately Aroused) lust (curiously, it prevents you from further training at Highly Aroused). Probably a missing variable check or typo (= instead of >, maybe, I dunno) somewhere.

I admit, I abused the hell out of that bug with a simple AutoIt script so I can one-shot most mook monsters (used to be able to do it with Energy Drain, but Mystic was nerfed along the line in one of the earlier patches), because I sort of got tired of the repetitive random encounters and laggy control input (especially the #@!$! harpies that pop up while I'm trying to count my steps in the desert).

Last edited:

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can't figure out how to trigger this either.

Also can't get the Milk Gun, despite following directions from the harpy (W3 S3 E2 S2 W3 N6 E1 N8). Don't know where I am supposed to start -- directions didn't work with both the harpy's nest and the desert town.
It works for me... The starting point is Harpy Nest (Btw, you must lactate or wearing cow outfit)

LoveTentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

approach the 'central' chasm in the meat labyrinth (the same place Linda almost [or did, depending on your stat rolls] pushed you in earlier)
Thank You! That's the only place I forgot to check apparently.

It works for me... The starting point is Harpy Nest (Btw, you must lactate or wearing cow outfit)
Same here, I got the gun just fine. Make sure you didn't make any mistakes (which is awfully easy given the length and lack of oasis) and bring a few dozens of energy drinks.

nnescio

Reputation score

Thank You! That's the only place I forgot to check apparently.

Same here, I got the gun just fine. Make sure you didn't make any mistakes (which is awfully easy given the length and lack of oasis) and bring a few dozens of energy drinks.
Got it after retrying. Thanks, guys.

Speaking of which... this game really, really needs some way to buy things in bulk, especially for consumables (empty bottles for fairy dust/bug venom/milk farmers, energy drinks for people visiting the desert, maybe dildos for people who use the gun). Got around the annoyance by using a macro (basically a turbo 'z' button) and afking for a bit, but this isn't for everyone.

--
Misc. tip for anyone reading: after you get the meat parasite transformation, infected males and females become docile and you can send them to find supplies for you. Effectively they become free supply cache 'encounters' that are much easier to access than exploring the wilderness. This is best done in the upper levels of the deserted base to avoid encounters with meat crawlers and tentacles.

(Also rather easy to automate, for chea... err... efficiency experts using macros.)

--

'nother bug report: The message "You aren't infected with parasites! You put the syringe away" appears momentarily during the transformation scene after defeating the boss encounter at the parasite origin at the bottom of the meat parasite nest (down the chasm), as though the player has used a parasite sedater while infected.

Edit: Major tip. There's no need to follow the harpy's directions like a wandering headless chicken across the desert. You can just go N9 W3 (skipping out all the south and east detours that seem to be intentionally designed to avoid oases) directly from the harpy nest.

You could let yourself be captured by a harpy to start from the nest, but I prefer starting from the desert edge to avoid going through the whole escape routine all over again. My recommendations:

1) Start from edge of the desert, at the screen with the fast travel point.
2) Go N2 W2. First oasis.
3) Go N4 W3. Harpy nest.
4) Go N6. Second oasis.
5) Go N3 W3 and reach the milk shrine.

No need to spend any energy drinks at all.

Interestingly, you can do similar shortcuts for routes to other places (walking only the net displacement, without going back and forth). You can, for example, walk directly 10N 3E to the desert town from the edge (instead of going through 3N 2E 4N 1W 3N 2E). 3N 2E 4N 1E 3N also works.

Edit2: Hey, found an even better route. No need to even swing by the harpy nest:

1) Start from the desert town, at the screen with the fast travel point.
2) Go W5. First oasis.
3) Go W3 N2. Second oasis.
4) Go N3 W3 and reach the milk shrine.

Easy peasy.

Edit3: Made some maps. Spoiler alert, naturally.

Maps are for Lust Doll r14.1.

Desert map, edge is origin (0,0).

Note: Going below y-coordinate 1 will automatically shunt you to (0,0).

Desert map, town is origin (0,0).

Note: Going below y-coordinate -9 will automatically shunt you to (-3,-10).

Haven't really doublechecked them yet, so there might be some mistakes. Also probably left out some of the oases. Glad if anyone could point them out.

Last edited:
OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If anyone wants to see what a 1:1 scale image of what the desert looks like, Cris on the discord put this together:

(Warning: REALLY large image, also spoilers for desert locations)

Pointless.
After the mirror either I or Rinny get captured. If she gets captured Ibcan't go further, there is a locked door.
After she's captured, there's three ways to progress: look for a hidden something, get captured by a certain encounter, or get captured during a certain event.

Okay "desert" and not just "desert town"? Does it have something to do with the empty home or the sandworm? Or anything to do with the desert maps at all? I tried interacting with NPCs around desert town and enemies in the pyramid but I got nothing.

Not related to the milk items: how did people figure out the location of the dildo gun? I mean, where in the game did it drop off hints?
You figure out the location of both in the same place. Little birdies (specifically ones in the desert) sure are helpful.
:p . I have a feeling most people will miss it.

Some people did just brute force it though (a.k.a. found it without the clues,) which I suppose works too.

How do I get the guest succubus scene? I ran through the whole tower and failed to see it, so I guess a special trigger is required.

How to advance Mistyra's route? I have all the meat orbs ever since they were initially released (although I found another one in a chest where desert map used to be) and I already had the dream sequence (which I assume is a part of this route), but I'm running out of ideas where to go next. Anyone?
She's actually in town. When you enter town, there's a 50% chance she'll appear somewhere.

Got a bug report here: Succubus Class at the tower allows unlimited training at max (Desperately Aroused) lust (curiously, it prevents you from further training at Highly Aroused). Probably a missing variable check or typo (= instead of >, maybe, I dunno) somewhere.
Thanks, that's fixed now.

Speaking of which... this game really, really needs some way to buy things in bulk, especially for consumables (empty bottles for fairy dust/bug venom/milk farmers, energy drinks for people visiting the desert, maybe dildos for people who use the gun). Got around the annoyance by using a macro (basically a turbo 'z' button) and afking for a bit, but this isn't for everyone.
unfortunately, due to the method I used for shops, it would be really difficult to set up bulk buying. Maybe I can come up with something, but don't hold your breath (game's designed so that you don't really need to bulk buy anyways)

'nother bug report: The message "You aren't infected with parasites! You put the syringe away" appears momentarily during the transformation scene after defeating the boss encounter at the parasite origin at the bottom of the meat parasite nest (down the chasm), as though the player has used a parasite sedater while infected.
Thanks, got it.

nnescio

Reputation score

Thanks for the link to the map.

Pretty fast with the patching there. I really do admire your work ethic.

Got two more bugs:

1) Cosmetic: Parasite transformed state is not visible when bound (hands tied behind back) in the harpy nest.

2) Random encounters still pop up in the manor even after it's supposed to be safe. It's quite a brief window though -- the encounters only remain 'live' (from the moment the manor boss is defeated) until the player exits the manor, goes into the basement, or enters the NE room on the ground floor. Probably should clear the spawn flag immediately after defeating the boss (or if not possible, immediately exiting the master bedroom, plus removing spawns from the master bedroom itself).

It's also possible to respawn at the Transylvanian inn without losing the parasite transformation, but I think you've fixed that in r15.0, judging from the patch notes.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Holy shit, I thought the desert was one of those faggy "You have to go in the right direction to advance" puzzles older RPGs used and just kinda said fuck it after the first try as I hadn't gotten directions or clues from anyone and couldn't find any as I progressed through the game.

Maybe put a message or sign at the beginning saying that it isn't one of those?

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the link to the map.

Pretty fast with the patching there. I really do admire your work ethic.

Got two more bugs:

1) Cosmetic: Parasite transformed state is not visible when bound (hands tied behind back) in the harpy nest.

2) Random encounters still pop up in the manor even after it's supposed to be safe. It's quite a brief window though -- the encounters only remain 'live' (from the moment the manor boss is defeated) until the player exits the manor, goes into the basement, or enters the NE room on the ground floor. Probably should clear the spawn flag immediately after defeating the boss (or if not possible, immediately exiting the master bedroom, plus removing spawns from the master bedroom itself).

It's also possible to respawn at the Transylvanian inn without losing the parasite transformation, but I think you've fixed that in r15.0, judging from the patch notes.
Thank you :). Right now, the parasite transformed state isn't represented in any poses other than the default one. That probably won't change anytime soon, but eventually I can add to them.

The manor one hopefully should be fixed? It was a bug in a previous version of the game.

Yeah, you're not supposed to be in there with the transformation yet.

Holy shit, I thought the desert was one of those faggy "You have to go in the right direction to advance" puzzles older RPGs used and just kinda said fuck it after the first try as I hadn't gotten directions or clues from anyone and couldn't find any as I progressed through the game.

Maybe put a message or sign at the beginning saying that it isn't one of those?
That'd be a weird sign :p. I don't expect anyone to go in there without some sort of direction anyways, so it's fine.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

They'll spank/help rape you if you lose to the plant past the robot.

joshfire

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the girl Pixie not the Pixies also how do you get futa Rinny?

Last edited:
OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

so no Pixie sex yet?
No Pixie sex yet.

the girl Pixie not the Pixies also how do you get futa Rinny?
You have to be a girl with virginity intact, have futa kink enabled, but NOT be a futa, then when she bugs you for xxx, it'll be one of the options. Reason why the requirements are so obtuse is because it's a guest scene :p.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Here's release 15.1!

Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game's contents, nor anyone involved in the game's production condone sexual crimes of any form or nature. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Download:

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like "Save01.rvdata2" over to the updated game folder.

I’m running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project!:

Also, come join the discord!

Change log:
-Fixed certain gym equipment prompts
-NG+: Fixed ailment being inflicted without seeing rare bug
-Made blue choker more blue
-Island: Made NPC's take longer to finish battles without the player around.
-Fixed bug where you can activate oviposition bad end without a pussy
-Added a fast travel warp connecting Island to New Ark City
-Fixed bug where `term` would be displayed when npcs remove clothes
-Fixed bug where Fawn's greeting doesn't show properly

-Fixed Sentimental mood showing -25% Fgt as white.
-Fixed bug where encountering UNA guards disables Sanctum
-Fixed bug where Meat Crawler skill doesn't reset after fights
-Fixed bug where having 4 orbs before talking to Linda at the pit removes her from existance.
-Fixed bug where you can keep attending succubus tower class despite having maxed lust
-Fixed bug where skipping Sammy's bath scene leaves you nude
-Fixed bug where shibari rope isn't fully removed during nude scenes
-Changed lust reset to occur after choosing whether to dom or sub in private dungeon
-Fixed bug where taking a bath while blinded wouldn't restore blindness afterwards.
-Fixed bug where taking a bath while wearing gimp hood makes your chara appear bald.
-Added fast travel point between new ark city and upper new ark
-Fixed so that encounters no longer occur when walking onto event tiles
-Shortened Metal Bat description
-Fixed bug where respawning on Transylvania doesn't set location
-Fixed being able to get into Transylvania with something you're not suppose to yet
-Fixed pyramid trial rewarding exp to wrong stat
-Fixed curse not resetting on NG+
-Fixed being able to leave parasite nest on NG+ after being trapped
-Fixed a bunch of things that shouldn't appear when blinded
-Removed milk leaking out when wearing milk tank
-Fixed several bugs with skipping limbless section of manor
-Fixed inconsistency if did things to maid during manor route, then finished without her doing things back.
-Fixed bug that made it possible to dodge Edith's scythe after getting slowed
-Fixed bug where staying in harpy nest for 2+ cycles makes game forget what clothes you had on before capture
-Surrendering to djinn/naga makes you lose your parasites if infected (not tf)
-Fixed bug where parasite transforming for first time acts as if you've used sedaters
-Added a certain type of scene for Mistyra, Pixie and Cassie.
-Added hotkey for quick changing portrait settings on map (Q)
-Made 'Wear any' equip method properly randomized
-Added Slut Shirt and No Pants Shirt to New Ark Underground Mall
-Moved some of Succubus Tower's sold items to Transylvania's shop
-Added hotkey for quick changing between fullscreen and windowed (W)
-Made gym training spots loopable. Made allure training one click loopable.
-Opened Gallery interior
-Opened Island
-Accounted for Rinny being around when doing succubus guest scene
-Using machine chair with parasite infection removes them
-Fixed bug where kept meat parasite skills on NG+
-Added partial foot tickle/humiliation scene to Gallery party
-Made it possible to jump into the abyss in the last part of the meat parasite nest (bad end)
-Added a certain dress

---
Poll results:

What kink would you like to see most?
-Public humiliation/Exhibitionism (55)
-Tickle torture/ Feet tickling (48)
-Breast milking and nipple play (40)
-BDSM/pain play (34)
-Orgasm denial (29)
-Anal/Spanking/Butt stuff (25)
-Mind control/ Hypnotism (18)

Ideas to bring in in the future?
-??? Route - Forest: Dangerous plant life, monsters and monstergirls (32)
-Cassie Route Part 2 - Slavery Desert: Take down a slavery ring in the desert (22)
-An NPC to train/corrupt (prudish to sex-crazed) (19)
-Fawn Route Part 2 - Cursed necklace: A dark necklace that causes its wearer to act differently... (17)
-Rinny Route Part 2: Succubus Transformation (14)
-Psychotic yandere NPC Route (11)
-Pixie Route Part 1: ??? (10)
-Futanari npc (9)
-UNA Mental Institute: Mental hospital/asylum for those who break their laws (7)
-Trap NPC (6)

Clothes to bring in:
-Stylish Punk Shirts (19)
-Flower Arrangements (17)
-Ripped Jeans (7)
-Kiss marked Jeans (6)
-Random Engrish T-shirts (6)

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Love the new island area, but I kind of wish the footjobs would have a little more priority.
During the matches footjobs were extremely RARE! I only ask that it happens more often during the matches.

Example: If foot wear is removed then the chances of foot play become much higher.

megaman97

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so how do you get to the island I see a painting in the gallery but I can't get by the people.