What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Indivi] Lust Doll

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Lust Doll

So, when is 2.0 going to become available to non-patrons? Cause I still don't see a download link anywhere.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

sounds good and it'll give me time to try out you old games, cause you seem they have a fanbase.
Well, they're pretty dated by now, so don't expect too much?

Pretty good game, great to know that you're still working on it! :D

So, when is 2.0 going to become available to non-patrons? Cause I still don't see a download link anywhere.
It'll come out Friday night. I was slow in finishing the update, hence the delay. Sorry!

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, here's release 2.

Change log:
-Implemented semi-automated exit point arrows
-Automated resetting overlay options
-Added gaining record for masturbating in apartment
-New area: Forest Park
-Added items: glasses, visors, masks, vibe panties, necklaces
-Reduced saturation of green clothes
-Improved efficiency of records for scene variations
-Revised coding for stuff that can happen to you while you're walking
-Opened up a store close to Tiffany's Gems store
-Added flags for involuntary transformation in Inner Sanctum
-Added being able to wander the wilderness
-New area: Abandoned Base
-Rewrote apartment masturbation scenes
-Re-added portraits using vertical frame
-Re-mapped Inner Sanctum
-Messed with sleeping
-Removed collars from shop, and removed them from character if wearing (I'm going to do something more special with them.)
-Automated showing what body part an equip goes on
-Added place to remove parasites in city

Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game's contents, nor anyone involved in the game's production condone or advocate sexual crimes such as molestation or rape. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Download link:

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like "Save01.rvdata2" over to the updated game folder.

I'm running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project:

Reputation score

I'm the only one who have some issue with the game ? :D

Unable to find Graphic/Face/1wupper-parasite Chest 1-6 When i surrender to the parasited F and the... Pink Demon 8D ?

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Unable to find Graphic/Face/1wupper-parasite Chest 1-6 When i surrender to the parasited F and the... Pink Demon 8D ?
Hey, try downloading the game again and seeing if it works. I updated the game earlier with a fix for that when someone else had the same problem.

Try that first, and if it still doesn't work, duplicate the file named 1wupper-parasite Chest 1-5, and rename it to 1wupper-parasite Chest 1-6.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey, so turns out what I thought would fix it, doesn't fix it. But it should now be fixed. So here's 2.1, with a bunch of bug fixes and some quality of life perks.

-Added 1152x864 resolution option, removed 2048x1536
-Added hermaphrodite warning
-Fixed some bugs in options
-Game now memorizes and restores last received message when leaving main menu
-Made having balls with a dick mandatory again (too much trouble to account for otherwise in scenes)
-Added 'Wear any' option in equip, to quickly fill equip slots.
-Revised item heal requisites
-Optimized code to reset variables on accessing events
-Fix for getting infected with parasite when breast size is large
-Fix to prevent having crotch sex when infected with parasite (which would crash the game)

Apathetic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This looks good, I'll be giving it a shot now.

YuriTenshi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pretty fun, though I can't figure out what to do with the pink tree lady though. I'm guessing I need to raise either my Empathy or Psychic, but I can't seem to raise Psychic at all, unless I'm missing something.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Pretty fun, though I can't figure out what to do with the pink tree lady though. I'm guessing I need to raise either my Empathy or Psychic, but I can't seem to raise Psychic at all, unless I'm missing something.
Hey sorry, that event's still unfinished, so nothing else to do there for now. And yeah, still no way to improve psychic. That's also to come

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ive finished the abandoned town, and I cant seem to find anything to do inside of the city that would bring me to a new area. I finished the foresty park area too with the demon girl/tree girl, and found the military base. Also, how do you open the locked door in the base depths?

Also I found the milking area (and then the DOns area in slums).

Is that all the content that is available right now?

Last edited:

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

How can I get to some more areas? Ive finished the abandoned town, and I cant seem to find anything to do inside of the city that would bring me to a new area. I finished the foresty park area too with the demon girl, and found the military base.
Where is this new park area? I can still only find the starting city area and the city up north, the one you can bribe into or go through the sewer?

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Where is this new park area? I can still only find the starting city area and the city up north, the one you can bribe into or go through the sewer?
Go all the way to the left inside of the abandoned town. Like keep going left on screens and you should eventually see the little signpost/gate thing for that area. It is locked though, but the cat lady lets you in if you become her friend if im remembering correctly.

I know for su re you get the key inside of the abandoned town area.

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Interesting so far, curious where you go with the parasite stuff.

Anyone got a quick-list of stuff to do/fight in the game atm?

rjo

Reputation score

Also, how do you open the locked door in the base depths?
in the room with the locked door you can search around the top left of the room and find a hidden path. Theres also a hidden path in the park but that doesn't have any extra content

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The area past the locked door in the bottom of the abandoned base can be accessed by losing to the meat succubus.

Last edited:

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you keep doing the perception event that is at the south end of the city, you eventually run across an event that needs perception level 10. Once you get perception level 10 you discover the military base, which has the guys who drop the parasites on you.

You wont always find it, but you will always get 5 perception from it.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ive finished the abandoned town, and I cant seem to find anything to do inside of the city that would bring me to a new area. I finished the foresty park area too with the demon girl/tree girl, and found the military base. Also, how do you open the locked door in the base depths?
Also I found the milking area (and then the DOns area in slums).
Is that all the content that is available right now?
That's about it for now, aside from the locked door as mentioned above. I'll be filling in more things as the game develops, but I'll usually say in the change log if anything's changed in areas you've been to before.

Thanks yeah, got some interesting, potentially complicated ideas for the parasites part.
I don't have a quick list or anything, but Spiere's post above has pretty much what you can do right now.

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The area past the locked door in the bottom of the abandoned base can be accessed by losing to the meat succubus.
Meat succubus where? Im currently inside of that hidden room and theres the large meat cluster in the middle, but nothing happens when you interact with it. Is she just an encounter in that room or something?