What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Indivi] Lust Doll

Mikewind

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lust Doll

There is something oddly satisfying removing Linda's glasses over and over again.

Edit: And she stopped me. That was a funny though.

Last edited:
OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is there anything I am able to do with the meat parasite orbs?

Also I manage to drop my fight to 1 (Focus from Succubus tower magic studying, Tranquil from shower, Desperately Aroused) before going to a succubus student and spam attack. This is the result after a few minutes.
Not yet. They'll be relevant in the final part of the route.

Also, whoa. Kudos on figuring that out. I'm also sorta tempted to leave it like that, just cause.

Just to be clear, is "Battle Sex Island" accessible yet? The change log makes it sound like it is in the game, but I can't find any way to access it. If it is, could you give a hint as to how to access it?
Sorry, it's not actually ready yet.

There is something oddly satisfying removing Linda's glasses over and over again.

Edit: And she stopped me. That was a funny though.
:p

Anonimo2932

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just one question about Fawn's ester eggs: how much tollerance should i have to see it?

ps: i've 9 base and 17 with buffs

Last edited:

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Some more to report
- Defeating slavers does not display the victory gain after the slaver fight but on the next event.
- You can spam guard vs meat crawler (I seem to keep finding these).

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone give me a hint on how to find the college?:confused:
Have to finish Fawn's plotline, then find a guy selling counterfeit passes.
more specifically, once you've progressed her story far enough, an event will eventually show up at the apartment. One of the choices is the morally right thing to do, but to actually progress the route, you'll have to be... not good.

Just one question about Fawn's ester eggs: how much tollerance should i have to see it?

ps: i've 9 base and 17 with buffs
24, I believe is the minimum.

Some more to report
- Defeating slavers does not display the victory gain after the slaver fight but on the next event.
- You can spam guard vs meat crawler (I seem to keep finding these).
Thanks, I'll take a look at that.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

One of the choices is the morally right thing to do, but to actually progress the route, you'll have to be... not good.
Will there be a path that allows us too-wimpy-to-be-bad people that doesn't involve us being mean to Fawn?

JohnyXD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's release 10.1!

-Implemented description and preview of clothes/items when buying
-Added Metal Bat (sporting goods store), Crowbar (hardware store), Whip (fetish costumes store), cow cosplay garments (fetish costumes store)
YESSSS!!!! I bought them all!

-Meat Parasites: Mistyra/ Linda route, route finale; gain meat parasite powers (2)
-Transylvania: Rinny/Pixie route, vampiric castle manor (7)
-Upper New Ark: Fawn route, exhibitionism/secrecy/taboo, hospital, college, gallery (8)
Personally, I want more content with the currently more interesting characters. Even Lin Lin and Sammy are more interesting than Cassie...
I guess I'll be patient :)

Weaponized dildos sounds kinda ...righteous?
That... could actually work? The Dildo Sword! Or maybe the "Pile-Bunker" lol! Either way, it surely has an armor pierce bonus XD

On another note, can you consider adding a New Game+ option? Not necessarily anytime soon. But, as the game grows, it will have more and more game changing decisions to be made and events with high stat value checks that may require grinding. Of course, this may end up as a useless suggestion depending on where you're headed :)

LoveTentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

-Added boobs-centric event to college (see the profs)
Are there any conditions that should be met for this to activate? I'm pretty sure I spoke with everyone and all I found was a guy who wanted some poison.

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are there any conditions that should be met for this to activate? I'm pretty sure I spoke with everyone and all I found was a guy who wanted some poison.
Well that poison guy is the key to that event. Try getting bitten by the insect.

OP
Indivi

Indivi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

-Fixed bug where blacking out at a certain point in meat parasite nest causes you to become stuck.
-Fixed bug where defeating slavers won't show your exp gain
-Adjusted Meat Core and Abomination portraits
-Added doing crunches (tolerance trainer) to gym. Reduced energy cost and increased gains.
-Fixed being able to spam guard on meat crawlers

Just more bug fixes, and added a tolerance trainer. Can skip if you've played 10.0 already.

Will there be a path that allows us too-wimpy-to-be-bad people that doesn't involve us being mean to Fawn?
Probably not. I tried to come up with something more pacifist friendly while I was making it, but the whole point is to get her mad at you in a way that seems excessive for what's done.

YESSSS!!!! I bought them all!

Personally, I want more content with the currently more interesting characters. Even Lin Lin and Sammy are more interesting than Cassie...
I guess I'll be patient :)

That... could actually work? The Dildo Sword! Or maybe the "Pile-Bunker" lol! Either way, it surely has an armor pierce bonus XD

On another note, can you consider adding a New Game+ option? Not necessarily anytime soon. But, as the game grows, it will have more and more game changing decisions to be made and events with high stat value checks that may require grinding. Of course, this may end up as a useless suggestion depending on where you're headed :)
Haha, poor Cassie.

I'm going to see about providing some sort of way to reset a route back to the beginning, like a time warp portal of sorts. Could potentially break some things, but we'll see.

that's the one. let the bug poison you, and then get it cured. (You can encounter more than one)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I saw Fawn's easter-egg.

When I first played that section, and started grinding for tolerance, I was kinda hoping it'd lead to Faun eventually being satisfied and just stopping before the safeword issue became a thing, potentially shifting to route where she doesn't run away.

Ah well, trying to add a second route would just make it take twice as long for Faun's questline to be implemented.

Maybe you could add a second route after the first route is complete.

If I'm talking about alternate routes though, I'd love to see one where the main-character gets trapped in the mirror, and Rinny comes to save you instead.

In the meantime, the main character would have to endure long enough to be rescued. Sorta like when captured by Mistyra, but with a bunch of skill checks tossed in. (magic, sense, tolerance) Perhaps failing a check lowers your hp a little, so you don't need to pass the mall, you just need to pass enough.

If you hold out X amount of turns, you get rescued, if you're hp hits zero, Bad-End.

Probably not what you actually plan to implement, but it's fun to speculate.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Probably not. I tried to come up with something more pacifist friendly while I was making it, but the whole point is to get her mad at you in a way that seems excessive for what's done.
Ops I should have clarified what I wanted. I was looking for a way to gain access to Upper New Ark without having to annoy Fawn. I kind of like her a bit too much to be mean. ::scuff:: Then again, I am also the type that stop torturing Mystyra after spanking her an went up to hug her.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

ok. so the last ver. i played was 8.2. what's new? and i just downloaded the 10.2 ver. seriously. how the continue after infecting the lab. i know i have to defeat the girl at the lab base. but she always runs away. so.....

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You can always read the "!Readme.rtf" file that comes with the download :)
oh crap. i forgot i asked the creator to add a change log and he did. XD my bad. though about the lab thing.... any helpful tips as to why i cant talk to the girl at the abandon base.
EDIT-
also, now i need a password input to get money? i dont remember seeing an answer for the clue... do i have to look for it at his blog?

Last edited:

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

oh crap. i forgot i asked the creator to add a change log and he did. XD my bad. though about the lab thing.... any helpful tips as to why i cant talk to the girl at the abandon base.
EDIT-
also, now i need a password input to get money? i dont remember seeing an answer for the clue... do i have to look for it at his blog?
For the password, check "Answer 1" for where to find the password in-game, or check "Answer 2" for the password itself.

Answer 1:
The "plush doll" referenced in the password is the doll you are requested to find by one of the scientists during the parasite infestation. This scientist says the name of the doll when you return the doll, and continues to say the name after you return it.
Answer 2:
The password is "Jonathan".