What's new

[Information] Dlsite request system

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Just found out by surfing a bit on the english dl site a new option to ask for work translation. I never saw any message about it or remember seeing it before (I might have missed it).

So, I know many peoples lament that they can't buy game on the maniax site or want game translated. Well, now you can submit a demand to dlsite on the english version (of course, there no guarantee it will happen, but it's more likely if many peoples ask for the same thing).

So, just for information, asking for a product is

While to ask for a translation, you have to do it on the work page, it's just bellow the trial download button - see screenshot for exemple - And you can ask a translation in one language among a list.

dlrequest.jpg

Well, maybe that will help us get good work translated.

AlexDuKaNa

Reputation score
Seems like they removed that button, any idea where you can request translations? I just asked a creator if he can translate a game and this was his answer:

"Thanks for the congrats! We'll keep up to make the good animations ! And also thank you for your request for "DAME! ZETTAI!!【in】" translated version ! But we can't make the translated version on our own . To make translated version , we need DLsite's cooperation . So if you would like a translated release "DAME! ZETTAI!!【in】", please submit request to DLsite . If DLsite receives a large number of requests . they may send us an invitation to make a translated version."

So where the heck do you make that request now?

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
I can't find anything like that now. Seem to have disapear with the sites merging.

There a whole page about Dlsite Translation but it's in Japanese only and seem only oriented toward developper.

So, seem like now it' up to us to convinve the dev to translate the work.... (sicne we're suppose to get in touch and interact with the with Ci-En.....)

AlexDuKaNa

Reputation score
I can't find anything like that now. Seem to have disapear with the sites merging.

There a whole page about Dlsite Translation but it's in Japanese only and seem only oriented toward developper.

So, seem like now it' up to us to convinve the dev to translate the work.... (sicne we're suppose to get in touch and interact with the with Ci-En.....)
Yes but the DEV from ci-en told me we have to make requests from DLSite so he can make the translation...

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
Yes but the DEV from ci-en told me we have to make requests from DLSite so he can make the translation...
Well, either get through the linked page to see if there something, else it's down to either convincing the dev with the link as default argument or try to contact DLSITE for inquiry...

AlexDuKaNa

Reputation score
Well I guess then its google translate time with the Dev then xD. Hopefully he understands that feature is no more.