What's new

Ingame rape games

Reputation score
Привет посаны :3
Russian ryona lovers need ur help bro! Will you know ryona games with rape in game-process, with no cg and no "animation only, fuck gameplay"? Like nano-crysis
PS Sry for my ingrish

Re: Ingame rape games

Привет посаны :3
Russian ryona lovers need ur help bro! Will you know ryona games with rape in game-process, with no cg and no "animation only, fuck gameplay"? Like nano-crysis
PS Sry for my ingrish

Nightmare Sphere, Raped!, Angel Girl, Jungle Girl, Demon Girl, "any other names i forgot" Girl, and Fairy Fighting.

I know theres a lot more but I'm feeling pretty impatient so I'm going to take the low road and not do any searching, sorry.

By the way, Nightmare Sphere is a little bit light on the whole rape and h-content stuff but its actually a game you enjoy playing (as in it's fun, not the other "enjoy"... well that one too but... well you get the point)

There's also Project X and Fairy Wars. While Nightmare Sphere might not have the best rape content it still passes, there's birthing in there too though, just to let ya know. Regardless, it's probably the best game I've ever seen that's open to the public.

Nightmare Sphere, Raped!, Angel Girl, Jungle Girl, Demon Girl, "any other names i forgot" Girl, and Fairy Fighting.

I know theres a lot more but I'm feeling pretty impatient so I'm going to take the low road and not do any searching, sorry.

By the way, Nightmare Sphere is a little bit light on the whole rape and h-content stuff but its actually a game you enjoy playing (as in it's fun, not the other "enjoy"... well that one too but... well you get the point)

Thanx but all of this im allready played :( This is epic games, too bad this games is too rare. Maybe in Japan be more of this games, but i dont know Japanise lang at all
PS Also there "Ryona action" - pick girl and fight vs strange moving fluids who trying to rape u

There's also Project X and Fairy Wars. While Nightmare Sphere might not have the best rape content it still passes, there's birthing in there too though, just to let ya know. Regardless, it's probably the best game I've ever seen that's open to the public.

Our man's hate fury's for some reason. And nigtmare sphere is realy cool - im still broadcast this game to man's.

Thanx for answers

There's that Ogre game that has a thread somewhere around here. Rather than searching for the thread I'll just upload the game from my files. Opinions on this game were rather divided, but it definitely meets the criteria of "ryona" and "rape".

I was also going to upload a version or two of the 2DK2nd ROA fighter games (which I'm guessing that might be what's meant by Ryona Action?), but strangely every single version of it I own have suddenly decided to stop working for me today, so I can't figure out which version is which (My H-Game folder is rather disorganised). Other 2DK games are still working for me, so no idea why it's doing that.

thats weaksauce, run .exe and the window pops up and disapears in less than a second :( o well, doubt it was that great.

thats weaksauce, run .exe and the window pops up and disapears in less than a second :( o well, doubt it was that great.

same here.

Other games running on this engine open fine though, Fairy Fighting Fairy, Wars...

I was also going to upload a version or two of the 2DK2nd ROA fighter games (which I'm guessing that might be what's meant by Ryona Action?), but strangely every single version of it I own have suddenly decided to stop working for me today, so I can't figure out which version is which (My H-Game folder is rather disorganised). Other 2DK games are still working for me, so no idea why it's doing that.

something to try in the future squid label each game by number then u know which is which that is probably why i'm not so confused with my h-games except the jp label ones lol

Поцаны, если игра вылетает то нужно запускать её через applocale с японской локализацией.
If japan game close after starting try start it with windows program "applocale" (japan locale, for me it last one in menu)
У меня один раз было такое что Японская игра запускалась исключительно на Англиском. aplocale сам предложил этот язык (вместо пустого поля выбора языка приложения стоял English)
if applocale make choice for themself - take it

and this may help too:

(for XP. Control panel --> language and regional standarts)

studio S is great for that, pm me for it if you want it.

Can i see information about it?

ryona action?

it cal's ROA, вроде бы

There's that Ogre game that has a thread somewhere around here. Rather than searching for the thread I'll just upload the game from my files. Opinions on this game were rather divided, but it definitely meets the criteria of "ryona" and "rape".

thanx, i'm download and try it soon

-------------
PS Are there Rion game that can be played over a network (with friends)?

Meh besides those, ryona still has some of the best.

Back